Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65839 times)
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:19:02 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I feel dissapointed before but now i accept it because Doing Bounty Campaign mate is not a easy job,as what you said we need to wait how many weeks or months before we get paid so you need to be Patience if you want to involve in Cryptocurrency or you should get a real job so cannot get bored while waiting your payments.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:22:38 AM

I think every bounty hunter knows these kind of feeling. Working for weeks and then receiving just a small amount or somethingwho is worthless. But i think thats the risk for every bounty hunter. I made also the experience of the opposite. Earned some coins and tokens worth thousands of dollar just for some weeks of posting. So i think thats the risk you have to take as bounty hunter. Its not like a regular job where you have a save loan.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

It may not seem worth it right now and I can totally sympathise with you that the value of Bounty when it is received has been totally decimated from what we would have been receiving in 2017. This will hopefully rectify itself when the market improves and the value of those token increase to a more palatable level. So if you are relying on Bounty as a source of income then it is going to be really difficult to budget, if you can afford to put them on one side and wait for conditions to improve you will benefit.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Every time I join the signature campaign, I always start it with other intentions namely learning, learning to hone my skills in writing or composing the correct English text (because to this day I feel that what I've written here isn't completely right) and deepening my knowledge about digital currency. So, when they pay us with a worthless token say ZERO, I'm not disappointed (that's the key).
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:06:47 AM

I often encounter such a situation, I will feel very depressed, but because I am not rich, I still need bounty activities to increase my income!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

I am here because they said you could make money from a signature bounty, but I think it is not worth it if you just get worth $50 coin in your work for more than 10 weeks. Just like $50 for 3 months+, truly unfair..

This is the reason why you should choose wisely the signature bounties you're joining and that you should first do research before joining.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

I am here because they said you could make money from a signature bounty, but I think it is not worth it if you just get worth $50 coin in your work for more than 10 weeks. Just like $50 for 3 months+, truly unfair..

This is the reason why you should choose wisely the signature bounties you're joining and that you should first do research before joining.
Learn from that and for sure you will increase your skills finding those quality projects that will bring you some good profits, experience will
let you be more wisely participating with any bounties don't be depressed and keep searching for the best one.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

It happens.  But in most cases this is due to the price of Ethereum, because it hasn’t been happy lately!
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

Its hard to find a good signature campaign. Try to find a good bounty manager, with a lot of successful projects behind him. But there is still an opportunity of an ICO going scam even if the bounty campaign is managed by a great manager.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

It happens.  But in most cases this is due to the price of Ethereum, because it hasn’t been happy lately!

Yes, it happens up to now in effect with the price in market with this trend it continuesly for many months past. In regards with the problem in bounty, some of the project whose have been working is unable to achieve softcap or hardcap it would be a worst case, the tendency might be a shit coin.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

That depends on luck and your choice of project. If you're working for a really good campaign like neluns which is close to raising a hundred million dollars, then obviously it is worth the wait. On the other hand if you've been a part of some shitty campaign, then God help you.
MatinSTR

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

Definitely it worth our hard work. Just get and hodl for few years. I will be no sorry for it. For now it small money but when market come back....
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

This is the right decision! only work can achieve a positive result! the course will rise soon, continue to work and believe. otherwise you get nothing
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

Every time I join the signature campaign, I always start it with other intentions namely learning, learning to hone my skills in writing or composing the correct English text (because to this day I feel that what I've written here isn't completely right) and deepening my knowledge about digital currency. So, when they pay us with a worthless token say ZERO, I'm not disappointed (that's the key).

I also try not to get upset. One project will be a scam, the second will pay little, the third project token will depreciate - these are all lessons for me. Anyway, sooner or later, tokens will grow. And then I will get my money.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

It may not seem worth it right now and I can totally sympathise with you that the value of Bounty when it is received has been totally decimated from what we would have been receiving in 2017. This will hopefully rectify itself when the market improves and the value of those token increase to a more palatable level. So if you are relying on Bounty as a source of income then it is going to be really difficult to budget, if you can afford to put them on one side and wait for conditions to improve you will benefit.

Bounty now can't be a successful source of income, of course! However, earn tokens don't sell. Hold them in your wallet. They will still be useful to you! And you can earn by trading. Or you have the opportunity to learn a new profession, since you are now unemployed!
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

I would certainly not feel well if i would experience something like that. I am curious how much i will earn by my first signature bountie. I hope i will not have the same experience.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

If you study this forum then you found that old forum members always in favor of holding the coins for long term as they know the potential of this market and holders always rewarded more then immediate sellers in most cases. Every bounty write the rules in their thread regarding distribution and only change them in special circumstances.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Konostar

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

Yes i think it is the worth for the work and waiting only for the right time when the rate is high and we sale our coins in the market and get the right profit get from all companies after doing the work because this work need more patience and have more trust in this work.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
it is not equivalent to our work, based on that experience before choosing a bounty we can be more selective in choosing the best and most potential bounties. so it can be commensurate with our work and certainly gives a good profit.

rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

Well I guess tht isn't fair enough for a weeks work for less than 50$, maybe you should find more better bounty campaigns that pay much higher than yehat you got. You just need to be more better in filtering bounty and you should read the details of the campaign you are planning to join. But for a sideline purpose, 100 for a newbie account I guess is woth it.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: