Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:13:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65837 times)
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

on the first page, you mentioned the bounty of the signature program that was in vain, it is a risk that we must accept because we do not know the future, whether the ICO project is successful or failed. To date, this account has only followed the 8 Signature programs, and that really pays in large amounts only 3 projects, I will not stop just because of such conditions.

jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

Nothing good comes easy i have had my own experience on bounties it has really not been easy working for like2-3 months  and you do not get paid it pisses me off,but at same time too i move forward looking for better campaign to participate in and get my earnings
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

Many times after months of work we got nothing but many time just for some work we got unbelievable amount  Grin Many times regret for low payment where we had given really good time from our pocket. But always love to support good project with hope one day will get good amount.  Wink

Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

It is worth the risk, you see the amount of coins you get from the projects often depends on the kind of rank that you have on your account, so if you have a higher ranked account you get more coins. Also another mistake that you are making is that you are looking at the coins in the now, if they are not worth much then you just have to wait for the price of the coin to go up before you sell them

Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

You know, you have to understand that this happens a lot. No one can guarantee you a big payout at the expiration of this period. Everyone works for a promise that can be fulfilled or not. and there's nothing you can do about it.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

In fact, at the moment everything is happening and it is very sad. And it is sad that the bounty hunter payments are made later than the investors and to the moment when the tokens reach the wallets of participants in the bounty of the companies, the token is already falling in price.
hamba laeh

Activity: 795

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

indeed this is the dilemma of the bonty hunters, very much a consideration of the work of the bounty who have to wait for about a month after the campaign finishes by not removing the signature until the distribution of tokens arrives, the first being a dilemma is the idle account without work, the second if any signs are removed hands will not get tokens from the work of the bounty.
the manager should be wiser in this matter not to push too far.

shinjo

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

Patient waiting is a key for successful long term investing. I think that sometimes it is better to wait
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

To be sincere with you, I will feel very bad if I only get $50 for my work in 10 weeks. Its very bad to post 15 posts on bitcointalk on a weekly basis and at the end of the day just to get less than $50 for the 10 weeks. It won't actually stop me from doing bouties but I will run from such bounty next time.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

indeed this is the dilemma of the bonty hunters, very much a consideration of the work of the bounty who have to wait for about a month after the campaign finishes by not removing the signature until the distribution of tokens arrives, the first being a dilemma is the idle account without work, the second if any signs are removed hands will not get tokens from the work of the bounty.
the manager should be wiser in this matter not to push too far.
It's worth here to wait because we can expect higher earnings in crypto due to it's uncontrolled market, I believe there is a potential to grow our money as far as we're able to hodl for a long time.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

Nothing good comes easy i have had my own experience on bounties it has really not been easy working for like2-3 months  and you do not get paid it pisses me off,but at same time too i move forward looking for better campaign to participate in and get my earnings

Participating in bounty campaigns is a risk. You can work without payment for several months. To reduce the risk, you must carefully select the project to participate.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

We are facing many difficulties during this "crypto recession" at the moment. There are just too many people that are encouraged to promote these projects (which number is decreasing). Put that into a formula and you will see that there are a few possible scenarios: some people will stop with it and projects will distribute tokens to fewer people, which means bigger value. Secondly, the market will grow up stunningly and bounties paid in already existing coins will become more beneficiary. Thirdly, there will be more new projects with a great idea that will encourage investors to put their money into them which will turn out in a form of greater rewards. The market will find its way  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

I am now impatient. because I don't think it's worth it, bro. we have to wait a long time. for unclear and definite benefits. therefore short-term investments are better and profitable than long-term investments ..if the bounty we have to wait a long time it doesn't matter to me. the important thing is the result is also pretty good. instead of having to wait a while but there is no price and value
opalet

Activity: 131

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

It seems to me that the spent time and forces is worth it. The cryptocurrency only arises, it is very young and we have a chance to be one of the first its users.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
Such instance is unavoidable and is way far to be predicted. Bounty hunters should be awared that not all the time huge profit will be earned from the projects that they are into. They should accept the fact that there will be times where profit won't satisfy the work that they have excerted from doing their bounty campaign and it is why patience is a needed thing on any crypto activity.

Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:20:55 PM

You are right, there is never easy money. They always need to be earned by a hard work. It seems to me it is necessary to wait and to work hard.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

Joining a signature campaign is a worthwhile job and waiting. Please write thematically and in good quality. Then you wait to receive the bonus. I love this job because I do not need to invest and still have money.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
Many people have experienced the same thing for sure. Ofcourse it is not worth of the time you have given to the project but the fact here is that, we cannot really determine which project would be profitable the most. All we can do is to make speculations on which one would be the biggest and be most profitable. The appropriate action with regards to this is to continue participating because some are not even earning profit so be thankful still.

MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

Joining a signature campaign is a worthwhile job and waiting. Please write thematically and in good quality. Then you wait to receive the bonus. I love this job because I do not need to invest and still have money.

It's all worth it as we have the participation of any signature campaigns, but I don't think we will be happy if a certain project will fail. Most of us loved this job when it reached the goals, but we must learn how to consider some failures sometimes.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

I haven't experienced that yet. but if that happens to me, of course, I will be disappointed. However, as of now, I'm enjoying what I'm doing in Bounty campaign because I know it's all worth it. All my hard work are being paid off. so don't lose hope just because you got a small amount of money. maybe next time you will get a lot more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: