Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65839 times)
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

I understand your point but there are some bounty that still worth the work and the waiting.There are some project that the value will worth it after ICO.We just need to be selective when deciding to participate in bounty.Believe me,it can still hand some bills.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

Yes its very sad but we camt do somthing becose if u start doing things like u want,bounty manegers will not pay,thats happens with my and other peoples what i know..

SarahAfiah

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

it's a real story that I experienced. I never thought after joined the signature campaign for a long time there was no respect for us. maybe this happened because some projects did not make participants limit which would make the distribution of tokens less and less. maybe the importance of good regulation in choosing participants bounty with good quality

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

I've joined two signatures campaign where I received zero token,  yes it was painful because all my effort is wasted. However, you should not stop it does not mean because you got zero token, it's the end . I am pretty sure you will get lucky next time.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:08:06 PM

It is worth the waiting, there are many people who did not wait for bitcoin to rise before they sold, and now they are regreting for selling that soon. So hold and wait, it is not easy to make wealth.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

Its often happens, if you are not sure of the success of the project, then try to change your tactics, for example, to take part in the bounty campaign only in the last four weeks, so you can diversify your earnings.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

At the moment, the reward for participating in bounty campaigns is very small, no matter what rank you have. some projects do not pay at all, waiting for the market to recover. But personally, I continue to participate and earn as many coins as possible.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

I understand your point but there are some bounty that still worth the work and the waiting.There are some project that the value will worth it after ICO.We just need to be selective when deciding to participate in bounty.Believe me,it can still hand some bills.

Haha think of you like me, why people panicked when the market fell like that. I think they left their official job to spend all their time with crypto. I participated in the forum to exchange information, and at the same time can participate in the signature campaign of the bounty
Bairbe

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

Yes you are right.  This is exactly the last time the transfer of tokens to bounty hunters, and then a long wait to enter the stock exchange, and there is not something that I would like to see!
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
It is the worst feeling. Many ICO now do not pay well and the worst is do not pay at all. It`s not worth it if that is the case.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
That's why I try choosing campaigns that last for not more than 6-8 weeks (though some of them are being extended, but that's another question). Thanks God all the bounties I've participated in took not more than a week to calculate stakes - it's a kind of a mini-vacation before entering the next campaign.

babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

it must have been very stressful, but nothing could be done but accepting it rather than not paying at all, I had the same thing, but it did not make me give up, make the experience more careful in choosing the bounty project to be followed, now I participate in the signature bounty no more than 8 weeks
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

The higher the rank, the more chances to earn more tokens. In addition, the better you analyze this project in which you are going to participate, the better you understand how much their token costs and whether it will be profitable for you to participate in it.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
nwanne

Activity: 280

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

It can be very frustrating and annoying to encounter such an experience and that's the more why I don't like joining bounty that last more than 6 weeks and also I don't like joining bounty that will say bounty ends until token sale ends. But I will encourage you never to give up, you don't have to depend on just one bounty campaign, while doing signature, you can write content for other bounty, do their social media and translation, if you are earning from other bounty, you won't have noticed it, nothing is guaranty while doing bounty, so learn how to do other bounties too. 

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

It can be very frustrating and annoying to encounter such an experience and that's the more why I don't like joining bounty that last more than 6 weeks and also I don't like joining bounty that will say bounty ends until token sale ends. But I will encourage you never to give up, you don't have to depend on just one bounty campaign, while doing signature, you can write content for other bounty, do their social media and translation, if you are earning from other bounty, you won't have noticed it, nothing is guaranty while doing bounty, so learn how to do other bounties too. 
It's more worth to wait in crypto because we can expect good things here which we can earn profit .I believe fluctuation in market will now approaching in the end of year.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

Well, i know exactly how you feel. It's not cool to wait for a long time. But when you sign up for bounty there are rules and consequences that you need to understand and accept. That's why i try not to join a long term signature bounty, i choose the short term, the one that will be end soon. So i won't have to wait too long.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

I think a lot of us have been through this. And this of course unfairly, but now all it is unclear. You, of course, unpleasantly, but this part of experience, which also should attend in your life. But do not give up.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

I understand after that issue i dont know to choosing good bounties. and i will start to learn about that. There are too many bounty members facing that kind of issue. But no need to feel sad or worrying about that. That is experience.
That is very bad issue . People losing their valuable time for only 50 dollar but after that they will learn about choosing good bounties.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

Yes, definitely yes! Think about your profits when the market turns green? Maybe the coins you have are not worth a lot at the moment and imagine if every coins makes x15 from now on. But we need to be more selective in bounty campaigns, because there is always a chance to get scammed.
Elonripeto

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

you can't give up on work, just seek a better one that pays better and the truth be said some project over value the token and feel they are paying token and not the USD price value of a job
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: