Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

That should be the most rusty feeling ever. There is nothing to do more than making mind. There are some campaigns that asked to wear signature until campaign ends and without wearing until hunters will not receive any. So when we are selecting this type of bounties we have make great research about project as considering investing one them.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

I am sure that it is worth it, in any case, the market is still waiting for a few jumps up, too much money is spinning in the crypto market and I am sure we will still see many interesting things. Therefore, I would prefer to continue working and wait.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

I am sure that it is worth it, in any case, the market is still waiting for a few jumps up, too much money is spinning in the crypto market and I am sure we will still see many interesting things. Therefore, I would prefer to continue working and wait.
right with our confidence will beat everything, we are sure that a project that we are working on will produce and by waiting for us will surely get satisfying results. keep working and waiting for that is the best.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

that is a bad situation. it is really not that simple to choose proper signature bounty campaign. my friends could spwnt up to 1 month to choose proper one.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

The feeling will be so bad for me, but i think to prevent this from happening, you can always make a lot more research on the ICO before joining their bounties and also when you join bounties, as a Jr member, you need to work a lot more hard to increase your earning, you can do content and social media which will increase your earning more.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
sounds awful. but let's face it, at least you've got something. not just in vain. the stories of unpaid efforts are everywhere so consider yourself to be lucky Wink and be more cauitious next time

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Jateng

Activity: 1290
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Have you recently join in a campaign? I am just wondering because your rank is newbie. As far as I know there are campaigns that accept newbie but selected campaign only. Well, you said you work more than 10weeks but you only get <$50, I say if your rank is senior, hero or legendary, it is very impossible to just earn that amount. I am a bounty hunter since I enter crypto and I say all efforts and time sent are worth it especially if it is a good project. The lower the rank tge lower the benefit or maybe the project you participated has low allocation with lot of bounty hunters.

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

It is worth the waiting, there are many people who did not wait for bitcoin to rise before they sold, and now they are regreting for selling that soon. So hold and wait, it is not easy to make wealth.

If it is Bitcoin, I accept that it is waiting patiently, however with other altcoin I'm not sure this. The altcoin is now a lot of kind in the market and can not say all will rise again
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

It depends on your rank as well how much tokens you will get. Beside that, bounty allocation, participants number is
also determining your earnings. You can make more than $50 if you make a good research and select a good bounty.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:31:22 AM

In my experienced yes it was amazing i am lucky too i got big rewards in my last campaign im joining,i was so happy and i invested it to get more profit in times come.,because i know the price value will rise and make it double someday.

mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:09:42 AM

In cryptocurrency, anything is worth the price you pay for it because this is a young industry that has great rewards for people who are early supporters of the industry. The market situations sometimes are so hard that it seems the waiting is always in vain but the patient in spirit will smile wide in the near future as the market is getting poised for the bull run.

slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:34:59 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
It's better than having nothing returned, lots of bounties doesn't pay, so it's okay if it's only 50$ and one more thing is that token can increase its value more
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:47:21 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
If that is what happen, then it's totally not worth at all, we can't cover up any expenses during that time with that much of a reward.
But if we are able to hold that reward and wait until it rise, i believe it could be worthy of doing a campaign, cause usually the price will drop when it got listed in the market for the first time
rosmerius

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:04:11 AM

Some values ​​of ICO coins do have low values. I think it is part of the risk that you must be prepared to accept. If you are willing to take part in the ICO, you must be prepared with all the consequences that you will receive. Some ICOs are good even though the coins are low, but if the prospects are good in the future, you can have the opportunity to get bigger results by selling them later.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:14:17 AM

results in bounty for the time it's bad enough to be accepted. in a position like you might feel upset would be a reasonable thing to be felt. but of course, this also viewed from the current crypto condition also is indeed quite difficult to get big results from the bounty. many results from the bounty didn't get a price match it was not necessarily the ICO and the good subject to feel.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:19:26 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

For me, it is worth it. You just have to time your selling. Your tokens maybe $50 now but soon it may spike to $100 or even $1000 if you hold long enough. It doesn't necessarily mean that you have received your tokens, you have to sell them immediately. This is the beauty of bounty campaigns, the waiting. Have a little more patience this time.

ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:08:19 AM

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO AVOID ABOVE SITUATIONS ONE MUST HAVE TO JOIN  BOUNTIES UNDER THE GUIDE OF SOME SENIOR MEMBERS
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

Yes it is worth for the work and i will do only work and i cannot wait and cannot wait for the time but i can wait for the right time to do the work and sale our coins in the market and have profit of the coins and earn money from this and become rich from this work. 

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

Of course, this year it became much more difficult for bounty hunters to make money on the campaigns of ICO's generosity. Even if we get tokens, they turn out to be worth only a few tens of dollars. However, some of them after the rise of the cryptocurrency market will cost many times more. In addition, projects on these tokens continue to develop even now. Therefore, in the future, our tokens can grow significantly. Now the account is almost not pumped over, which is rather disappointing, however, we get the necessary experience all the time, we keep abreast of all the events in the world of cryptocurrency, and we hope for a quick increase in the market and successful hunting.
sodiik

Activity: 553

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:15:43 AM

Before attending the ICO, investigate first. If you think ICO is not good prospects in the future. It's better not to follow, the results that you will produce also don't have a good price, not equivalent to the effort you give. Choose an ICO that has a good performance, and has a good concept in the future, so that it can provide results that are balanced with the efforts you have made

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: