Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:32:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65839 times)
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:52:22 AM

For those of you who have long joined the bounty campaign, of course, the results of $ 50 are very little. But it's better for your coins to last for a very long time or a long-term investment. All bounty hunters must feel something like that. And you have to stay motivated to do a bounty campaign because we can get huge results if we continue to work hard.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

That's normal, signature campaigns won't surely give you a huge amount of tokens, I've been there so many times I even received nothing from joining in some. I think you can get all the knowledge and lessons from participating and that's all that matters, in the long run, you will surely earn more than you expect.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:39:23 AM

All new projects fail. We can do something for a long time and get nothing, and we can make good money. It is necessary to participate in several companies and the income of 20% of them will cover all your needs.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
The current rewarding activities work, regardless of gains and losses, are your own, others can not make an evaluation.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

Well I can feel you almost 3 months signature campaigns gives you just 50$ that is very less but it depends as you are a newbie and you must know newbie earning are very less in signature campaign as compare to other rank holders of the forum. If you improve your rank in this forum certainly your reward ratio will also increase. I would say its worth to participate in signature campaign but keep trying to improve your rank first.

Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
All this is based on patience and the struggle for their money or gaining experience, with complete failure and loss. As long as there are such realities on the market, things will probably change soon.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

I think it's quite commensurate because this is not my main job. I worked on a bounty campaign to fill my free time instead of using it to watch TV, better working on a bounty campaign. because the payment from the old bounty campaign will result in the money being saved. and that's a pretty decent number if the ICO project is successful. but if the ICO is not successful I am not sad, it means it is not my fortune and I am not sorry that I made a post. because we made that post while learning about cryptocurrency so there was nothing to lose.

Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
Making money on bounty companies in order to live, it's not quite right, we can say that this is not the mechanism by which you can live, but to develop with it you can and even necessary.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

I also think it's not fair now a days they are giving to 2$ to 8$ I mean what is this we are working for 10weeks and waiting for more days we are wearing their signature and after all this we gain nothing it's totally useless now a days....
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

u mean bountry and airdrop?
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

Obviously, it's just a waste of time you have for the results of the bounty. much of the bounty is indeed falling in price this year because this is a bad year for the results of the bounty and also the ICO. Perhaps it would be better if looking for yet another bounty that far has good quality or stands alone the bounty results until you reach high prices.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

I think that's your problem. You chose such a company. After all, you have conducted a bad analysis, so do not even think that it is the company's fault.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

Its really dissapointing, because you receive a payment that is not fairly equivalent to the effort that you exerted. But, we cannot change that, if we really want to earn more in this industry, you really experience disappointments its part of the process. We should believe and wait that something good will back in all our efforts and I know it will happen.

carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

I think the crypto world is not suitable if it is used as the main job, because it is very unstable, so I only make it as a side job, so working and waiting is not a big problem for me

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

It is indeed frustrating sometimes when you have spent many days and hours of the week and even months before you finish a project then months again for the reward and then just hold it again for how many weeks because the market value is very low but this is how crypto goes. anyways,this is just one side of the story since there are projects that very short and has good exchange,too.Just be patient and choose good projects that requires short time and good offer too.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

Unfortunately, before getting a reward our coins have to go a long way, and at each rung everything can end in tears. However, I know that if you choose only good projects, you will need only a small part of them to be satisfied with the payment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kenjionline

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

No, I will not feel myself. And my reaction will be like this - I will analyze more thoroughly and diligently iso before entering into bounty. So it's a pity to waste time on a signature campaign. Since you can run several social campaigns, and only one signature campaign.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

It is so worth to wait right now and I believe this is the only good option for us. Don't get panicked and just wait some more time.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

Yes, I understand you perfectly. Sometimes the project does not meet our expectations. But in my opinion, this is better than falling into the hands of scammers.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

I think that this is a normal idea as a whole, because I think that this is the way to be done today, because the market today behaves very passively and many investors simply do not understand how to work correctly in the market today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: