Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
nityans

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

This situation will certainly cause a negative reaction. In the future, I will avoid the Manager running this company. And the project itself will cause doubts in its conscientious work.
If already initially in the project everything looks not organized and it is doubtful that in the future it is expected difficulties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

Of course, it is worth it to work and collect coins now in order to get hundreds of percent of profit in the near future. History repeats itself especially in this market.
now waiting is something we have to do so that we can benefit in the future and that includes work because it is not easy to wait especially for those who are not so sure. I believe if there will be a time when the market will return to normal when you say history will repeat itself.
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Sometimes i think about this. When i participate the campaign, i calculate how much im gonna get. for example 500 dolars. But when i get my tokens after the campaign is over and distrubition is made, my earnings become 100 dolars. It is sad.

Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

From small summ you get small profit but you have it! You need to focus on this and keep working hard here. You will get more profit in the future

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

Well, yes, it happen. And what do you propose to do? Such are the project rules and if we want to participate in it, we must adhere to them. We just need to keep working. Sooner or later, you find the project in which there will be good rewards.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

$ 50 for 10 weeks is not at all worth your work.
if I experience this, of course I will also feel very disappointed, while there are still many other bounty campaigns that can give us more profits compared to $ 50. but this is indeed the risk of this work. stay patient and don't give up just because you have failed.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Now most of the projects so pays, a lot of projects pay about 20-50 dollars , but I think you need to keep the tokens and wait for the market to unfold and it will return

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

Well, yes, it happen. And what do you propose to do? Such are the project rules and if we want to participate in it, we must adhere to them. We just need to keep working. Sooner or later, you find the project in which there will be good rewards.
It can be concluded that this is a risk if you join as a participant in the bounty campaign. sometimes the payment does not match expectations for income and the time to wait will certainly be a lot

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

They say patience is a virtue you must work hard and wait hard do your own research to avoid scam project . Invest some of your earning to a bitcoin or any short term or long term investment so in this way you can earn profits

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
The prices of the tokens in the exchanges are now out of control of any developer's. The buyers and sellers will dictate the price and the developers will only have to deliver the roadmap, have strategic and long-term partnership and release a working product.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

I usually find it a waste of time after finishing with a project and you are asked to keep the signature for another period of time again. To me, i feel it's a waste of time, resources and money. When another project is awaiting one.
Well, it is good that we now have some managers that are very considerate. For some of them, immediately the projects finishes, withing 12 hours, you would have been free to remove your signature.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

when I understand that mrket fall to the bottom - I make decision to work and wait better times and I believe at 100% that everything will grow
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

Personally, in my opinion, it is worthwhile to work, since the problems that are present in the market now are not a reason to leave in charge of cryptocurrency, just the majority understand that this is all temporary

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:52:36 PM

when I understand that mrket fall to the bottom - I make decision to work and wait better times and I believe at 100% that everything will grow
the right choice is to keep working and focus on hoping for good in the future. crypto may be experiencing bad things but need to be convinced that crypto will have a higher rate

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

Bounty campaigns are not a method for being a rich-fast man, so you are on the wrong place in my opinion, just take this advice.

Don't depend on them, maybe you can make some extra bucks in here, but that is not the reason of the creation of this forum, so better to keep it as a hobby, no more.

By this way, you will not be feeling bad for the next time

Hello
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:00:05 PM

I also had such experience and so I now choose a promising project and join it in the middle of the company. It's more profitable, I think.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

it's so horrible to have that kind of experience but that calls for you to work more harder to rank higher, high ranking members still makes the highest on signature, as a jr member, you need to support your bounties with content or translation to earn a bit higher.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
Tired. However, as a bounty hunter, we must follow all the processes to get rewards. It is not wrong for the bounty manager's team if there is an extension like that, there are procedural matters which are certainly carried out by the project developer team. Regarding prices, the influence of the market is entire, especially when the market is saturated like this, the price of newly-listed tokens and coins in the market is difficult to develop. If you want to be patient, who knows there will be price developments if the project is good of course.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

I believe bear market contributed to it as well, these days bounty returns for the hunters is nothing to take home about, the price have gone down, so if you receive such an amount, then you have to hold until the coin grows in the future.
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

It is worth to work now, until you received your tokens. Because you are waiting to your coins to receive and then you are working to other bounties. It is also to worth waiting to your profit because you will earn huge money. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: