Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:34:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Some bounty hunters including also feel that thing which we work very hard to promote their project and we just earn below $50 and sometimes we earn nothing because the project is failed. But, even we face that problem I will still keep on joining bounty campaign and I think  I will choose good project where I can earn good tokens and profit.
Kawshies

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

There were several campaign which gave the greatest reward.It's about you choosing the signature that you will use. You have to sort out and pick out which projects are likely to be successful, because this point also determines the reward of the signature you get.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

The bounty campaigns I've experienced so far have shown me that it's worth working for this job. In the meantime, you gave a good example. Some campaigns take months and their distribution takes place months later.

Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

definitely worth it, as many projects have very great prospects, and it's not only in words in practice, because the century is globally in front of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies, so now is the best time to do and wait, and I think when the growth goes, it will not disappoint your works,and you'll be glad that you did, while

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

In my opinion, all of that is part of the risk that you must bear. When you decide to join the ICO, you must be prepared for all the risks that lie ahead. If you want to get better results, you must be willing to wait for the value to grow even higher. That is also if the team in the ICO has good potential and performance.

believe in BTC

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

Personally its not easy working for months and after then you do not get your reward its very frustrating at times that was my experience during my first period here but i decided not to give up and the case has been different its been worth the wait
That is right in this market it looks like we are not earning for what we are working but the actual is that we get our money according to our work but the market dump the price and selling in that market just make us to lose our money. If we will wait for longer and hold them then we will get the full pay for our work.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:14:57 AM

There is general principle in work that says, you paid for the success in advance when you work. There is no guarantee whatsoever that your work will become successful but you must try to put your best foot forward so that your past work can turn out successful in the future. To realise success, we must work and wait!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

The majority of the coin value will indeed decrease when it arrives at each participant's wallet. It has become a natural thing and also a risk that must be prepared to be accepted by the participants and investors. If you want to keep getting high results, you must be able to choose a really good project. In addition to the ICO price at a time when ICO is still of high value, the ICO also has the ability to be able to maintain its price or at least still be of high value when the coins have been distributed to the participants or when they are published on the exchange.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

Of course, it is worth it to work and collect coins now in order to get hundreds of percent of profit in the near future. History repeats itself especially in this market.

Yes, if you hold the coins for long, they will grow in price. It will give you much money in the future. It is not easy to be patient, sure, but it is definitely worth doing, especially when you trust the project.
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

Of course it is very sad when it comes to about 30-40$ , and of course sometimes you have to wait , but I can say from experience six months ago somewhere came the tokens for 10$ and today I looked and the price surprised me about 100$ so I think it's reasonable to wait

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

Of course if you believe in the market , I think you can try to do and wait but of course not the fact that it can all pay back your time!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

The most important aspect of cryptocurrency investment and trading is the part where you have to wait. Waiting as it is involve lots of planning, stratergy and execution. Waiting is a learned skill!
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I would be grateful that I actually got anything out of the bounty campaign in the first place, there are so many bounty campaigns that are not paying out coins that at this point getting $50 from a bounty would be such a great thing. I would take the coins, keep it and then move on to find the next bounty that is actually going to pay out too

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

Of course I'll feel bad. I will not react in any way. Because I know where I came to make money. There is no fixed pay in bounty. Therefore, only the project and bounty Manager determines the cost of my work. And if the amount of payment I suddenly did not like, so it's my problem, because I agreed to do this work on such terms. Wink
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

I think it is really not a worth doing of promoting their projects and you gonna received a small amount like 50$ and it is really hard to make your time to adjust while working in a regular job that's why I keep working in my regular job while spending some time with participating in bounty campaigns.

DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

I have been wearing a signature for 20 weeks and got some tokens. It happened a year ago, and the project is dead now. But I do not worry much about this, because I am sure that as soon as the market recovers, even this token will pump.
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

I think the majority works in such a mode, what do we still have? I am already tired of waiting, even though I understand that it’s most likely to wait the same amount (half year-year). I don’t know if I have enough patience. In any case, I advise everyone to find an additional hobby if you don’t have one. This will help you "winterize."
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

I have been wearing a signature for 20 weeks and got some tokens. It happened a year ago, and the project is dead now. But I do not worry much about this, because I am sure that as soon as the market recovers, even this token will pump.
is not a fact. I think that in the next wave of growth I will be already smarter investors and they will not investing in trash currencies.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

I think it is really not a worth doing of promoting their projects and you gonna received a small amount like 50$ and it is really hard to make your time to adjust while working in a regular job that's why I keep working in my regular job while spending some time with participating in bounty campaigns.
just if you could see which opportunities exists in the bounty campaigns - maybe you would leave your regular job
vettyra

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

It's a valuable lesson, 15 posts per week can make it difficult for us if we think it as work to be done. In this forum we should change our intentions as learning by discussing each other, and it will be easy to make a post. So you will not feel regret if you get unsatisfactory results.

As long as we hear a lot and ask questions, we will be wiser in our actions. So keep learning and working.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: