Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65839 times)
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Yes of course for me it is worth while working and waiting here because I also working in my regular job to support my daily needs and in Crypto is for a extra income. And I think more people will gonna be more interested in investing in the coming year that's why I am really proud of myself that I am part of growing community of Cryptocurrency.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

If you work hard and you get better results , then waiting is not a big deal. But , if hard work doesn't pay off , then waiting is just like going through hell.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

this market will not recover NEVER. That's my point. at least, to previous max values. That will never happen again.

But , even if i'm wrong, this market can take years to get to 10k BTC and 500$ for ETH. some say it will take from 2 to 5 years of a very hard and difficult bear market with ultra high volatility and high loses for noobs.

Is it worth waiting? if you don't need the money and can afford to wait ok. But if you need the money, elsewhere will be better invested.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Honestly, I am not joining with those signature campaigns which requires more than 10 posts per week and so much characters, for the reason that I am a still a student and I am lacking some time to do so much bounty works. In my own opinion, is it okay to have that value of tokens than end up on nothing.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

first of all, i am sorry for your experience. in fact, this year is an encrypted bear market. many bounties have very little revenue. if it is a promising project. it is now worth only $50. if u hold it until the bull market comes back. it will show energy.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Isn't this how works? You join in a certain campaign and you agreed on their terms&agreement, and I think you should really take a time to look for a good signature campaign because nowadays it is hard to join a legit sign camp, I'm not saying that these sign camp are not legit but choose the one who you think can give you a big profit.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

Bounty campaign is not the only means through which cryptocurrency can be earned and if you still want to participate in bounty, signature campaign is not the only aspect of bounty. There are still others, such as social media bounty, content creation as so on. Why not try trading. This is a thing you can learn, start gradually,  then before you know, you would have seen yourself well grounded in it.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

Not a pleasant experience, I agree with you. It happens.
Now we don’t have to hope for high rewards after completing bounty campaigns due to low prices ...
About the fact that they asked to keep the signature for 3 weeks ... this is a question for the team. Usually asked to save the signature until the end of ICO.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

If you work hard and you get better results , then waiting is not a big deal. But , if hard work doesn't pay off , then waiting is just like going through hell.
According to me there is no fault to wait if you are relying on your luck. For me it is good time to work and  then wait because all those who work hard gets fruitful result specially in crypto currency. Bitcoin is a worth investing currency a little patience can make you rich within months you only have to work and then wait for right time.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

So what's the point to stop half way? I think it’s really not the best of times, but you need to understand that this is all temporary and the stoop is ever stabilized, so you shouldn’t panic

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

It is difficult to say, as many bounty companies end up paying very little or no pay. I think that continue to to participate need and hope, that what the project in which you participate shoot.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

What do you mean? Bounty work? If it is so,then it is waste of your time. Try to select something else.
There is no reason to work and wait.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

I think better continue to work. its not so difficult, but you can take some coins in this difficult period. and when market will rise so you can take good money.
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

It is important to understand in time whether the company is worth it to participate in the bounty for so long. If they are well collected money and pay well then why not bear the signature longer.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

Working in cryptos especially in bounty campaign doesn't always give you guarantee that all your hardworks will paid off because we already know how risky to engaged in crypto espeically in ICOs. But for those promising campaign that i have worked with, i am happily holding the bounty rewards that i got from them because sooner or later, it will rise for sure.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

in my opinion, it's very worth, indeed not all ICOs, but most of the results are very satisfying and even exceed expectations. so if asked whether it is appropriate with the results of what we are doing now, then I will answer very worth...

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
You will feel very bad, but there is nothing you can do about it. I have been paid a bounty reward that the USD worth was less than $5. Yet, nothing I could do about it.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:41:27 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 11:57:18 PM by ellehcar

I also feel sad and frustrated about this, but thinking on the other side, I don't think I have the right to, to wit that everyone's suffering from this bear market, not only us. Even traders, devs, investors and bounty hunters are all suffering from this "market calamity". Secondly, no one forced signing up for this campaign down our throat. The decision is up to us whether we will take it or not. It is our sole will to enter in, so we shouldn't blame anyone other than ourselves. Remember, we as bounty hunters take the risk just as investors do. They invest money and they take the risk; we invest our time and effort and we take the risk also, so this is not just about us. If you find your pay not worth it, wait for one year more before you decide that's is not really worth it. Afterall, there's no sense selling now; you'll only lose in gas and withdrawal fees. Sometimes, the best action is to take no action at all.
Cryptocolor

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

The reward levels are pretty poor at the moment it is nothing like doing Bounties in 2017 which would pretty much guarantee you a few hundred dollars at worst. Only thing I can suggest is to pick the coins you work on wisely with a view to maximising their value and your return down the road and hope for the best.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

It is important to understand in time whether the company is worth it to participate in the bounty for so long. If they are well collected money and pay well then why not bear the signature longer.

I think how much it is worth it, we can find out only at the end of this year. For about 6 months I have not received nominal payments. Most companies have transferred payments and listing to their exchanges at the end of the year or the beginning of the next.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: