Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65839 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

I don't think $50 payput for the ten weeks is enough because it is long time unless the campaign is only 2 weeks. But depends to your rank because the payrate is depends on your rank and thebpost you made to eligible for the reward everyweek.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

It's really painful and it is getting worse by day because right  now, I have done few bounty that have not paid til this moment, i guess all these is as a result of the bear market condition,
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

I think this is just natural in bounty campaigns due to the reason that the project is not successful or the bounty management has a poor performance specially on updating the stakes each week.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:12:39 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Just follow the rules of the bounty manager or else you will lose your stakes. But $50 for all your works in ten weeks is kinda low and not worth it for the time you wear your signature. Honest opinion, some bounty here are scam or no value when they launch on the exchange. Just do some research before joing in one campaign.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:36:26 AM

Unfair and quite sad. But lately a lot of projects running and the payment system is not appropriate. I think there's a bit of cheating but we're just a member and can't do anything. Other times we have to be more meticulous in selecting the project, especially if running long enough. Don't make you waste your time in vain on a project that is not profitable.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I've been joining the signature campaign and what's worst in it is when the bounty manager just ignore your pm and not list you in the final spreadsheet. But if the bounty manager is open, then the price of the reward is quite satisfactory.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:38:24 AM

Equal or not, it has become part of the risk that you must accept. If you really want to get better results, then you also need to be able to select and selectively join the ICO that really can support your desires. Do not just from joining the ICO, many ICOs are good but the performance is slow.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:53:44 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

Worst is when a project decides to fold and not proceed with ICO. You lost all the time and effort.
My experience with bounty is 50/50, wherein 50% paid, while 50% didn't pay or did not proceed with ICO.
Those that paid, from a low of $50 to a high of $2,000 last year until to date.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:56:00 AM

Maybe disappointed because the results, in my opinion, are very small and not comparable to what you do. We have worked for months and of course, you spend time and spend your internet. But you can't give up because some of these results will guide you to get good results.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

YES! That is a good idea of yours. As you work for the new bounty, you are waiting for your coins to receive or distribute. It is good to joined ICO again after the ICO ends. Also, it is worth to wait on your profit and in exchange.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

DO not trust bounties, most of them are fake and I do not want to be blamed for promotion of the fake tokens. Do you want to be the one to blame?
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

Sadly this is becoming more common as they are requesting longer times for the bounty and their tokens are becoming less valuable. In some cases they are not even tradeable on the exchanges which makes all that work completely worthless Sad

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

Well, in some cases yes it is worth waiting. But on the other hand there are some qhich are not even worth working for. There are no rules to judge such projects , it is just the matter of experience.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

It is worth it if you aren't doing anything at the time,
But if you are being stressed out because of the bounty I really think that it isn't worth it because in the end of it you aren't 100% sure if you would get paid or you would have a decent amount of reward from it .
Because most of the time bounty rewards or tokens are being dump .
Dobolen

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:23:55 PM

It looks like this is hard to explain because it is closely related to a belief. then do it with full confidence and optimistic, because when we believe with what we used to do, then there will be no doubt in it, suggesting a positive right on everything thing, with the record we have devised a strategy to minimize the risk. then when that waiting is not a decision that was futile.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

I have stuck with bounty reward already for about 6 months. But when I that BTC is accumulates in whales wallet I believe in crypto again.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:11:29 PM

It looks like this is hard to explain because it is closely related to a belief. then do it with full confidence and optimistic, because when we believe with what we used to do, then there will be no doubt in it, suggesting a positive right on everything thing, with the record we have devised a strategy to minimize the risk. then when that waiting is not a decision that was futile.
the most correct attitude. need to do everything with the most honest faith. We all understand it deep inside that with cryptocurrency everything will be fine and the growth will be in some time, but news and events are scared us

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

It will be a sad part for me if the value is not good enough for my work.
At 50 USD i know that is not enough to pay on my work.
But why is it just 50 USD? is the token price not suited on the ICO price? we can wait if that so.
Is the price of the token in the market is good but the number of tokens we have is just for 50 USD?
payment is not a fix thing to have, they value rankings or followers.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

I spend a lot of time on forum, so wearing a signature is good for me. In addition, I hope to get some more tokens, when demand will become higher.

atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

I am very angry about this. I have encountered many such things, but I can't give up the bounty because I really need bonus events to bring me extra income.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: