Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65837 times)
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I certainly would be very upset. Understand that you have involved an account that could bring much more profit than$ 50, and you have earned so little. It is necessary to change something in your analysis, or turn to professionals.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

You have to research the bounty program that you are joining as well. But there are also times that these unavoidable things happen and some doesn't even payout or tokens never hit the exchange.
Just move on immediately to another bounty. That's just the way it is.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

Of course it is worth. Just grow your funds and invest in the right time - now, because when the bull market will start you will make 5-10x in the first month.
Downloaded

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

You are faced with such a situation - you are a bad analyst. How could you choose such a bad project that you for such a long period brought only$50? I don't think bounty hunting is your profession, to my mind.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

Yours has demonstrated your inadequacy. Personally, I was only at the very beginning of studying this field. You or the beginner, or still haven't learned to estimate qualitatively projects and to devote time only to those who well pay.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

of course it's not worth it at all, we have tried hard to complete the task from the bounty campaign for a few weeks, and the payment received after all this time is just that much, I don't think it's worth it at all. but that has become the policy of the bounty campaign's development team, we have no right to fend to increase the payment that should be received.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

the result is very low and is not even worth the time to work on and wait. Indeed this year's bounty into a bad time because it can't produce great fortunes. need a longer time to wait or wait for payment from the bounty can be increased according to what to expect at the very least not far from the price of the ICO.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

It takes a long time for the ICO to complete all of its tasks by distributing rewards to the participants. Therefore, if you want to get great results, you must be productive in joining the program. Once the project that you are following is completed and you can release the signature, immediately follow another project. Choose a good project and have good prospects. So the results can be useful in the long run. If not, the results you get cannot be commensurate with the contribution you have made.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

this is hard work? of course you never know how much you will get, but I spend a maximum of 5 minutes a day writing messages, I don’t think it's hard

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:06:34 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
This is quite sadful and this is why the bounty is no longer worth it like last year, maybe this is also the impact of the decline or market bearish in all cryptocurrency, moreover their ICO use the smart contract platforms ethereum and that ETH have very bad progress as evidenced by declining values.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:33:59 AM

This is quite a frustrating experience and it discourages one to do more bounties. The result is very low and not Worth it most times. Bounties this year is not worth the stress but we just keep trying different ones, you don't know the one that will give you a huge payment if you get discouraged on the ones you have done that didn't pay well. Also, there are many fake projects and projects without quality and no much potentials,those are the ones that the pay amounts to little or nothing.
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

I often encounter such a thing, I participated in the three-month bounty, but in the end it disappeared, did not give any reply, which is very bad, which made me almost lost confidence in the activity.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

I now use a different strategy, after I come tokens of different projects I try to sell them , and after that I keep in the fundamental coins stellar xrp eth and eos I think they will make more money

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:06:43 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

If that happened in my account, of course i would disappointed and tired to doing campaign anymore.
That's why we need to doing research and due diligence prior joining any campaign.
Need 3 weeks ++to receive the reward seems normal for me, even there are many campaigns paid the reward more than 2 months!

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:11:45 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

If that happened in my account, of course i would disappointed and tired to doing campaign anymore.
That's why we need to doing research and due diligence prior joining any campaign.
Need 3 weeks ++to receive the reward seems normal for me, even there are many campaigns paid the reward more than 2 months!
in current situation all bounty campaign has same condition.most of them extended and also token value become worthless because people selling token in cheap price.that's why many people disappointed with bounty reward now.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

I’ve had the same experience as well, and I don’t know how to react too. Of course I won’t sell it immediately, it would only mean that I’ve wasted my time on the campaign. What I’ve been doing now is just holding it and wait for it to rise a little.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

That one of the real thing when attending bounties. The profits is not easy it takes long time to have it. So rather than waiting on that done bounties, still pursue to participate in other bounties to avoid bored to my self. Patient is always what to do to be able to survive and continue your journey here until the earning of suxh bounties going to happened.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

surely it is very hurt because I have felt it but not from the signature but from the social media campaign, I think you should be more careful in choosing a signature because the reward in the signature campaign is very large so you have to wear the signature code from the best project .

amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

All depends on the selection of the Bounty project. If you can choose projects that have great potential, I think the results you will get are also great. The results of 50 $ from work 2 to 3 months are of course very little, it's better to keep your tokens until the price recovers.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

Every bounty hunter had this experience. I also worked in the 14-week humor and received $ 20, which is very unfair. I haven't even sold them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: