Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65839 times)
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:21:15 PM

You must wait for the token distribution. When you sign up for a campaign, you accept the proposed rules. We cannot know the token value if they are not listed. We are in the bear market so the token price will not be as high as expected.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:33:16 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

There were times when it really was worth it to do a bounty campaigns, but now, as more and more people are doing them, and projects (ICOs) aren't really doing great in this bear market conditions it really seems like it isn't worth it anymore. I'm also slowly abandoning some of the bounty campaigns, and really thinking to stop with all of them.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:43:12 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

This is a common situation! What did you want to do one job and immediately received millions of dollars and tokens were credited to you directly after the end of ICO and immediately withdrawn to the best stock exchange. Not much you want? Those who invested in Ethereum on ICO, they had to wait four years to earn excellent money. Once Ethereum also cost $ 50, received from the company of generosity, and now look what. Just know how to wait!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:48:31 PM

I think that's a much you please, and to participate in the bounty of the companies in promising projects in my opinion worth it.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 11:57:52 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 01:20:14 AM by Osayo

How do you feel?
How will you react?
If this is the situation all the time them I will rather quit bounties and look for a smaller job i can do with the same spare time  I spent on bounty tasks.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:23:24 AM

You must wait for the token distribution. When you sign up for a campaign, you accept the proposed rules. We cannot know the token value if they are not listed. We are in the bear market so the token price will not be as high as expected.
If the price that is given at once, you are not satisfied, it is obvious that we can only wait, perhaps further will be more profitable, but in such a difficult time, the chances are not so much

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:39:16 PM

We just need to be more patient, because the crypto currencies market is not facing its best times at the moment and I have no doubts that in the nearest future we would see a completely different picture.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 05:41:29 PM

Dynamics have completely changed now compared to 1-2 years ago. In fact for any new token, it may now be better to delay getting listed on the exchanges for a while

to avoid an almost certain initial dump, if the bounty hunters get paid prior to exchange listing, they can still turn a good profit on the decentralized markets...

In fact, the initial dump is such a common phenomenon, the project owners sometimes encourage this to buy back their own token at much cheaper rates...

Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:53:19 PM

for me waiting is something that is very annoying, if the results are in accordance with what we do for months it doesn't matter. if you only get $ 50, I'm not satisfied and have to find another.
Of course no one likes to wait , but without this I think it is impossible to earn a lot of money , I think you need to do the maximum from yourself and do a lot, especially in the bounty

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:57:52 PM

if I just think positively, that all of this has the consequences of the work that we have to take, so we certainly have to face all of this with enthusiasm, and do not need to despair. because I was also sure that fortune would certainly come alone. if it has been determined.

It is very much worth and buying will just add the icing on the top of the cake because market will fly high eventually if not today than in coming time as we have seen the past that after the drop their is always a rise and this year could just be another 2017 type rise.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:29:22 PM

if I just think positively, that all of this has the consequences of the work that we have to take, so we certainly have to face all of this with enthusiasm, and do not need to despair. because I was also sure that fortune would certainly come alone. if it has been determined.

It is very much worth and buying will just add the icing on the top of the cake because market will fly high eventually if not today than in coming time as we have seen the past that after the drop their is always a rise and this year could just be another 2017 type rise.

For the next year or two, I no longer hope to see the figures for 2017. It seems to me that this is still impossible. Nevertheless, we need to work and collect cryptocurrency on our wallets, until it stabilizes its prices.
tinkerr10

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:41:34 PM

For the next year or two, I no longer hope to see the figures for 2017. It seems to me that this is still impossible. Nevertheless, we need to work and collect cryptocurrency on our wallets, until it stabilizes its prices.
You will not see such numbers for at least a few more years, but you are right. You need to save coins while they are cheap. We just have enough time for this.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:49:51 PM

my feelings must be disappointed and shocked, because I have worked hard but the results obtained are not commensurate with the time that has passed. I will hold the token until the pump arrives.

Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:01:35 PM

I have participated in one bounty campaign that ended last September and that project end up as unsuccessful. Me and all others didn't get any reward. It really is disappointing but what can you do.
What keeps me participating the bounties is fact that my good friend took some massive amount of coins or tokens for being a part of one of the campaign. He received 10 ETH last summer for his work. If I haven't seen that personally, probably I wouldn't believe but since I have, that example gives me hope and I am willing to keep participating the bounty campaigns.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:59:44 PM

my feelings must be disappointed and shocked, because I have worked hard but the results obtained are not commensurate with the time that has passed. I will hold the token until the pump arrives.
I agree, you need to wait now, because I as well as you many tokens have not yet come and those that came are very small money, I also think it's worth waiting for better times on the market !

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:07:27 PM

Yeah, in this unfavorable market condition selling out your tokens won't fetch you much working and waiting is not that bad if only you know for sure that you will get your tokens.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:25:33 PM

It is very tiring and sometimes what we get is indeed not commensurate with what we have done, but this is the reality that we must accept as a bounty hunter. The most important thing is to keep working and keep fighting, because among the projects that we work on one day, there will certainly be a satisfying result for us.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:29:57 PM

I have participated in one bounty campaign that ended last September and that project end up as unsuccessful. Me and all others didn't get any reward. It really is disappointing but what can you do.
What keeps me participating the bounties is fact that my good friend took some massive amount of coins or tokens for being a part of one of the campaign. He received 10 ETH last summer for his work. If I haven't seen that personally, probably I wouldn't believe but since I have, that example gives me hope and I am willing to keep participating the bounty campaigns.
Good old days.. Unfortunately low prices do not only affect to investors, it brings depression to jobs,projects related to this industry. Bounty projects are not profitable because of increasing issues about scam projects and it is not easy to develop project without proper funding.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:36:36 PM

Indeed, now such a situation on the market that we work 3-4 months and in the end can get 30-50 dollars. I think that now it is not necessary to sell tokens, I recommend waiting for a better market.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:37:05 PM

Bounties are becoming less profitable by the day, currently I took part in a signature campaign which lasted for months but the payment is worth less than $20.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: