Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:52:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65837 times)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:48:12 PM

For the moment, the work on signature bounty is not worth a lot. Just some few dollars. But only time can tell us if the ICO we have chosen to work for is going to be worth something or disappear and be worth 0. I personnally just do it as a hobby. I don't think you can live by only doing a signature campaign.
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 09:04:58 PM

I think it is worth the wait because you are not just waiting, while you re doing that signature campaigns, you would also be doing social media campaigns as well like twitter and Facebook and maybe create some content as well, all this accumulates so for me it's worth it.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 09:17:22 PM

It is worth working at work, where money is paid monthly and consistently. Here, I think it is worth investing, to invest a small percentage of their funds in the most promising coins and wait for many years.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:55:25 PM

I'm sure that it is, because now the market is at the bottom and everything we get is worth a penny, but it is possible that some of the tokens that you get will fly to the moon.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:42:01 PM

I just feel that is the type of work we signed for. Which is why some people who are not satisfied and do not have the patience it takes to work in time like this, have left.
There might be a reversal of what is happening at the moment, but it is likely it's going to tasks time.
So keep working if you feel you can be patient with them.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:59:30 PM

This is certainly a natural bounty hunter, indeed sometimes the results obtained are not in accordance with the hard work done,
but at least we get paid from the bounties that are followed, who knows that in the future the tokens will have high value,
don't give up and keep looking for projects good and promising

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:18:02 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I would always say it is because the market is something that you can bet your hopes in, if you have the right amount of heart and bravery to keep on venturing at the market. As they say, no risk no rewards. Therefore, if you will just sit down without doing anything at all, then there would be anything that would come back to you as an investor. Since, as an investor, you would need to embrace the good with the bad, especially in the cryptocurrency market. I could say that it's not like how it was before, but I think, the market now has a niche in the investment market sector, thus, even if it might take some time, it wouldn't be in vain.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:05:16 AM

I would feel very bad about this because there is no word for it than slavery. Why would I work for more than ten weeks promoting a project signature and still keep the signature for another three weeks which will prevent me from participating in other good projects and then end up being paid $50, it's totally unfair.
I think bounty managers should start to consider bounty hunters and treat us more fairly.

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:56:26 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Sometimes it works while most of the time, it don't. If you had a lot of experience in signature campaigns, you will become wiser and which will give a lot of rewards and which is not. There are times that a good manager always handle bounties that give good rewards and that is one of the criteria I follow.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:37:33 AM

Yes of course It is still worthy while waiting to increase their value in the market because I am holding it for too long to make a better profit. And choosing the right bounty campaigns to participate is the best thing we should learned to prevent from wasting our time in a scammed projects that are being launched.

Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:57:12 AM

Though such experience is not too good.
But I must say that, some project are worth waiting for it and are worth the experience. If one should have known the possibility of the token and value even when and before it hit the exchange,  one can wait and endure for all the waiting. The patient dog eat the fattest bone.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:48:54 AM

I know people who do not wait for a long time and are quite happy with such amounts, it's just their hobby and by their standards they spend little time, and if you evaluate your work more expensive, then you can only wait

iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:04:11 PM

It's better to get a little more than no one at all. Indeed the results are unsatisfactory and not comparable to what we do. I also felt the same way. But my principle is how much I get will be compared to not getting it at all.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:04:34 PM

But I remember my story ... It is not so bright, because in 10 weeks of my participation in the project I received 12 dollars. For a long time I could not believe such injustice. I wasted my time and energy.
None of us is immune from such projects. The most important thing is not to despair, to believe and look for the best project that will reward you for every second you spend on the project.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:42:17 PM

a bounty hunter realizes what you say, this is related to our results and hard work in promoting a project, I think everyone has their own experience while being a bounty hunter, be patient and remain grateful for what we get from here even though every project is not all always works well. yes this is the crypto world

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:29:53 PM

I know people who do not wait for a long time and are quite happy with such amounts, it's just their hobby and by their standards they spend little time, and if you evaluate your work more expensive, then you can only wait

I think that the most important thing is not the amount of time spent, but the coefficient of efficiency of this time. You can spend day and night at the computer doing bounty, and in the end do not get a penny.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:49:42 PM

But I remember my story ... It is not so bright, because in 10 weeks of my participation in the project I received 12 dollars. For a long time I could not believe such injustice. I wasted my time and energy.
None of us is immune from such projects. The most important thing is not to despair, to believe and look for the best project that will reward you for every second you spend on the project.
I'm doing it. Since spring 2018, I received only awards for a couple of projects. Only one token is traded on the exchange.

I think that the most important thing is not the amount of time spent, but the coefficient of efficiency of this time. You can spend day and night at the computer doing bounty, and in the end do not get a penny.
Yes, the effect should be. But it is difficult to achieve high efficiency in constantly changing conditions.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:02:32 PM

Time will tell. Now it’s hard to talk about how profitable this strategy is, I think by the end of 2019 we can talk about the exact results of our work with you for tokens.
I hope it will not be for free. Cheesy
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:21:15 PM

Time will tell. Now it’s hard to talk about how profitable this strategy is, I think by the end of 2019 we can talk about the exact results of our work with you for tokens.
I hope it will not be for free. Cheesy
if we look at the conditions it seems we are indeed forced to wait but I am sure if the results will be comparable. but whether it's the end of the year or the middle of this year or two more years, nobody knows, so you have to do something besides wait.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:15:28 PM

When you start to participate in a bounty campaign you don’t know how much exactly you can earn. In the same way, you can invest in a new project and end up with losses.
Unfortunately now this is the situation in the crypto market. But this does not mean that you need to relax and sit back.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: