Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:11:32 AM

It is really worth it doing work in different bounty campaign of a project it is usually giving a high allocation rewards for the bounty hunters but sometimes the distribution of the token it takes long period of time to be distributed to the bounty hunters.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:12:20 AM

As a bounty hunter, I enjoy what I do, among the projects I work on, there are always those who get small results, but also there are projects that are successful and I get great results. For me what I got from the results of my work was something I had to gladly accept, and there was no remorse for what I had done.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:19:13 AM

Based on the scenario given on the op  ,  that takes a lot of time and you will only get 50 usd at the end ?  wtf  . i think im gonna burst if that happens to me   but 50usd is still a money   . that was better than nothing at all  .

Thats the reason why i dont like joining a bounty because they take too much time to finish and the rewards are not also guaranteed  .  worst thing that can happen is what if you the project will end up on scam  ?
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:34:52 AM

Based on the scenario given on the op  ,  that takes a lot of time and you will only get 50 usd at the end ?  wtf  . i think im gonna burst if that happens to me   but 50usd is still a money   . that was better than nothing at all  .

Thats the reason why i dont like joining a bounty because they take too much time to finish and the rewards are not also guaranteed  .  worst thing that can happen is what if you the project will end up on scam  ?

Such a reward can be good, if you put a little work, but when you've spent a lot of time and effort, this amount is small, probably best to wait, especially when the market starts to come to life as it is now

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:50:57 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
When we want to get satisfying results, it depends on our choice in choosing a project. when we are right to choose it is very likely that we will get satisfactory results even if only a few weeks. but when we choose the wrong, it is very likely that we will only get very small results. it depends on our intelligence and accuracy in analyzing the selection of projects in following the bounty.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:59:52 AM

Its been a hard season for Us bounty hunters but your still lucky you got paid some of us didn't get paid but 50$ still a great decent amount of money in this hard times Wink
buleidada

Activity: 520
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:06:02 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
my reaction while waiting for that long and earning such a small income, of course I was not surprised indeed because many projects are still said to be many that are not running and cannot be rewarded, so for less than $ 50 I think it is better
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:08:18 AM

I like bounties but I work for a living. Bounties is only a plus.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:13:14 AM

Its been a hard season for Us bounty hunters but your still lucky you got paid some of us didn't get paid but 50$ still a great decent amount of money in this hard times Wink
yep as I explained earlier that receiving a $ 50 payment is very good because there are many factors that make us not paid by a project
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:53:40 PM

Even at this time there are bounty campaigns that can bring good profits. Unfortunately, to find such a campaign, you have to take part in several less profitable bounty campaigns.

donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:28:34 PM

I understand you , but this is really unfair , why you have to wait for three weeks to wait for stakes to be calculated ? Their team actually treated bounty hunters unfairly , I hope your token will increase in price to be worthy of what you receive
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:41:01 PM

I wonder also if it is worth to wait. My experience in the past when I receive all my bounty reward, the coins value is drop to more than half of the value.  I miss many chance to sell my coins when the price is on the top, the reason I don’t sell coins and hold for a while is that I like to give chance for new project and coins and hope one of them will success in the future.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:46:08 PM

if what I get is only $ 50 I am enough for me, the most important thing is that the bounty that I follow has no element of fraud. I better get paid cheaply to join the bounty than not getting anything.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:28:33 PM

I think bounties will continue to be worthless as long as we are in the bear market. Things rarely go well in the bear market, even the best projects struggle. Before we can really enjoy bounties and ICOs we have to be in the bull market. The main reason why most bounties extend and don't pay is because they find it difficult to raise their softcap or Hardcap, which is as a result of the market conditions. If the market should improve, everybody will get paid and smile.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:23:26 PM

I think bounties will continue to be worthless as long as we are in the bear market. Things rarely go well in the bear market, even the best projects struggle. Before we can really enjoy bounties and ICOs we have to be in the bull market. The main reason why most bounties extend and don't pay is because they find it difficult to raise their softcap or Hardcap, which is as a result of the market conditions. If the market should improve, everybody will get paid and smile.
If the team thinks that it will not be able to collect software cap, then you do not need to launch a bounty campaign and deceive the participants. It is better to wait for the growth of the market.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:15:50 AM

Of course, this is very upsetting to me, but these are the realities of the cryptocurrency market at the moment. Therefore, I try to look only forward and keep my coins, because I am sure that when the bulls return to the market, I will be able to sell them at a better value.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 10:21:27 AM

That's just terrible but it's the market in which we work in. We just have to accept it as one of those risks. There are times I do a campaign for just 1 week and earn more (in much less time) than those who have been doing other campaigns for several months. That's the life of a bounty hunter in crypto. You win some, you lose some

Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 10:28:19 AM

yes the cost of coins at the entry into the exchanges of course doesn't please, but I trust in the future crypto in general, and I will continue to work, time will come and these coins will turn into $1000

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:14:17 PM

yes the cost of coins at the entry into the exchanges of course doesn't please, but I trust in the future crypto in general, and I will continue to work, time will come and these coins will turn into $1000

Are you a believer? Do you truly believe that all projects will be able to cost thousands of dollars? Do not take on projects that are doomed to failure. Just learn to identify such projects with high quality and my advice to you is to look at the ready and best projects!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:20:27 PM

Work, but not for scam ones, but for the crypto that can offer better future. In the future, most of the current money will not pass through the filter. And those who will not pass this will not provide 1000 bucks.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: