Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:01:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:11:17 PM

It will worth if finally get what they said you should get paid for work, but what will happen if work for more than 2 months and still not get payment on that signature campaign? Anyway in that case should wait for admins to send payment once they say will send, and if worth something will be good, if not this is it, we go forward and choose better.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:16:02 PM

Of course it's a shame. But you must understand that before participating in a company you accept all the agreements and risks and, accordingly, you must understand that the project may not achieve its goal and accordingly you will not earn. And about the small remuneration for the bounty company, now there are many such companies that pay little.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:01:31 AM

I still working and believe that with the help of a new growth I can raise a lot of money on this cryptocurrency market.

I could give up dealing with all these things if I would not believe in the best future of crypto. yes, it is worth waiting for the bull run and working hard. The most patient holders and traders will celebrate the victory soon.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:06:33 PM

I still working and believe that with the help of a new growth I can raise a lot of money on this cryptocurrency market.

I could give up dealing with all these things if I would not believe in the best future of crypto. yes, it is worth waiting for the bull run and working hard. The most patient holders and traders will celebrate the victory soon.

I think another bull ran (at least as another pump with x10 or higher profits) will never come, at least not soon - I am expecting it will take about  5years and many of projects will die before this time..
And we are talking here about new currencies of new projects, right?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:59:40 PM

Earning $50 for more than 13 weeks is very ridiculous and it is way below the minimum wage. But it is very evident that the payment and profitability rate of bounties have decreased drastically over the past one year. And this is because of the market conditions which makes it extremely hard for projects to raise enough money. And if they don't raise enough money then it will be hard to pay bounty hunters well. So it is understandable and it will probably improve in a better market.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:07:19 PM

You are not alone, I also work hard, invest, trade a little and of course do my favorite bounty campaigns. I really like what I do, I try to get new knowledge and develop to become more experienced. I hope my efforts will also be rewarded in the future and I can earn good money.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:36:41 AM

some times it is worth the wait to be rewarded,  after working for a period of time and then have to wait for another month or 2 before you can receive reward is a bit frustrating but you have no choice than to wait,
now am currently waiting for reward of a campaign did since last year Roll Eyes maybe reward will be worth it or just another huge waste of time,
it is very hard to earn good reward within the shortest possible time, project will delay payment because of so many factors involve couple with the harsh market condition.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 11:00:30 AM

I do not know about you. But I always get lucky when I wait a little longer. Such a feeling that God pays me for patience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Yemolou

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:04:58 AM

Yes it is. I hope that crypto currencies will get mass adopted one day and till that day I am going to collect so much altcoins as possible. Blockchain is going to change the world and you will be pretty happy that you have collected so much coins in the future.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 11:28:57 AM

You cannot say if it will be worth it. You just have to keep doing the bounty campaigns and be hoping for the best. If you are lucky, you can hit jackpot with a very good project's bounty

nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:36:18 AM

If we are talking about working in companies - bounty, then it is worth saying that there is no point in hoping, it is difficult to find a worthy and conscientious project, there are few of them. But you can engage in self-development, study the market and blockchain technology to understand how the world is changing!
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:38:56 PM

I know how it feels to wait weeks or even month till lazy (or scammy) campaign manager will fill up spreadsheet. I think that such a deliberate delaying of time serves as proof of unprofessionalism of the bounty manager and should serve a bad service to his reputation in the future.

Most of the bounty manager are so lazy in this regard. The laziness is not an issue per say because I know one who comes out so well with her bounties even after it takes her ages to update. The point is making payment at the end of it all.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:51:20 PM

This is something we are use to, and besides you should make a project of the risks you will be willing to take considering all these variety. It is heart breaking and we still continue to survive. TokenPie has a scheme that reward hunters with ETH as soon as your stakes are visible on the spread sheet. If you can't wait for that long, you can sell your stakes for ETH

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:54:01 PM

If we are talking about working in companies - bounty, then it is worth saying that there is no point in hoping, it is difficult to find a worthy and conscientious project, there are few of them. But you can engage in self-development, study the market and blockchain technology to understand how the world is changing!
I agree. On the bounty of the company is not worth it. But as an option to blog about cryptocurrency will be very important.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:55:29 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

For me it's just not worth waiting to be paid with the crummy projects out there, so I work with projects that pay weekly if possible. Bounty hunters should be selective of the projects they work for, since most projects will likely fail, leaving them with worthless tokens, assuming they even pay out at all.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:56:18 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
If you think this is worth then you are poor than beggars. Cheesy

Why we have to wait for months to get few pennies it is better to avoid those projects and start participating on bitcoin signature campaigns.It is better to make $10 every week in bitcoin than $50 for four or five months in tokens.
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:10:56 PM

Our expectation will be beneficial if we hold long and wait for trouble the return of the crypto market in good condition is here and hereafter let's have a good future of cryptocurrency. And when we hold coins we can take advantage of the higher prices of coins because of the rise of the BTC but even if there is a lot of token is not apring market value but do not despair and at the right time it will have the value when the cryptocurrency market reaches the higher standard.
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 01:13:03 PM

I will usually react. I myself chose a subscription company and will not cry if tokens cost $ 0 at the end. It’s only me who’s to blame.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:18:04 PM

I agree that everything depends on you. And only you decide what to do with your money. But I would wait and hold for now.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:25:14 PM

That's life. We can't control the prices of tokens. We have to accept the current situation of the coin price. You can complain, but nobody can really change the current market trend.
You can be lucky sometimes and sometimes unlucky. Sometimes bounty coins are not distributed or are locked for some months. And sometimes we do bounty for scam projects which don't have anything.
It is still not bad if the tokens are distributed. That's why you should do bounties as a hobby.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: