Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65837 times)
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 07:04:59 PM

I try to earn more money to be able to invest in cryptocurrency. I think that now is the best opportunity to skip Bitcoin and Ethereum.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:06:54 PM

I think that now is a great time to invest and wait.  Because everything goes to the fact that there will be growth.  No need to miss this moment.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:54:54 PM

Is really worth working and waiting in the sense that, what about doing nothing and expecting nothing at all. To sit idle and fold hands is very bad to me. Work and at the long round, your tears and toil will pay off. It takes patience and perseverance to work and wait. Imagine how the smiles are like when you start receiving what you have worked on long ago.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:26:09 PM

Its really worth it and waiting if the coin you are holding is worth it and profitable. You can then keep and hold it until prices rise and market recovers before selling.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:27:26 PM

I think you should better work on usual job or crypto related job and invest money in crypto. But don't do bounties on regular basis. It is not stable income and you will waste your time

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:33:53 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Of course my feelings will be very disappointed. Even now I experience that because there are many bounty campaigns that I have not followed in the market, even though I worked on the bounty campaign to the maximum of mobilizing all my time and energy. I can only think positively that God is not sleeping and will give me beautiful results someday. Honestly I really lost money because I worked and did not get any results but I am sure that maybe I should be more patient.

▔▔▔▔▔
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:34:27 PM

I agree with you that it is not worth the wait and hard work, but i also think you should treat bounty hunting as a side hustle and not your full time job because gone are the days you can make a living from hunting bounties alone, because most bounties are not worth the work now and some projects also delay bounty distributiona also, so if you depend on this to earn your living you will only get frustrated.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:39:21 PM

Sometimes it's really not cool working and waiting at all but do we have to stay idle because we gonna work and wait, hell no! Every labourer is due his reward and so far as the reward will definitely come, why not rather than sit idle and expect nothing. I choose to work and wait and get something from my hard work than sleep and expect absolutely nothing at all. To me its really worth working and waiting.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:58:12 PM

I think you should better work on usual job or crypto related job and invest money in crypto. But don't do bounties on regular basis. It is not stable income and you will waste your time
do anything that can be profitable, and choose a field that you can afford.
Crypto is a tool that can make money and if you can do it well maybe you wait to get the results that are worth it.
prizes may produce but they will not always get money so you say it is just a waste, it doesn't have to be and depends.

Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 05:46:59 PM

do anything that can be profitable, and choose a field that you can afford.
Crypto is a tool that can make money and if you can do it well maybe you wait to get the results that are worth it.
prizes may produce but they will not always get money so you say it is just a waste, it doesn't have to be and depends.
In any case, activity in the cryptocurrency market will be beneficial.  Results we will see after a certain time.  Even Bounty Hunters work no matter what, even if over the past year their remuneration is almost meager.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:08:40 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

This sort of situation right here can render you demoralised for the next one month. This is why my Bitcointalk account is the most precious marketing asset I have and I don't indulge in all signature bounty. I sincerely hope signature bounties will always be paid in bitcoin
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:10:56 PM

I feel so dissapointed, how can we react  Huh we can't control the price. So i will just relax and do nothing, you just need to remember in bounty program sometimes you will get big reward and sometimes don't.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 10:45:58 PM

It is a very disappointing situation. Personally, it's not worth working and waiting. At times, even after all the wait, it get listed and the price is down.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 02:04:56 PM

It happened a few years ago different from now that some people did not receive the slightest gift for the work they had done. It was very sad at a time when the economic crisis was happening now.
indeed many did not get results last year, but maybe now it can get better. where many projects have also succeeded, and I think that will make us all still get income again.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:11:32 PM

It's happened more than once. The company is over, the tokens are counted, and the distribution between the participants takes place months later. And although the token has long been on the exchange, but while waiting for the award, it is worth nothing and the time was wasted. But still continue to participate in companies in the hope that such cases will be as small as possible.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:18:36 PM

I know what you are saying and how it feels actually extended bounty camoaigns are to blame, i think we should not participate in campaigns that last for more than 3 months because we will work more and get less reward in such campaigns, also another factor for small rewards is the overall bear that was here for many months and because of that prices are like 10x down.

I agreed on you mate, because if the campaign will run for more than 3 months for me that project for sure
is doing something fishy. Most of the project that run more than that period of time are proven scam project,
I have seen a lot of them where up to now, they never distribute the token rewards to their bounty hunters.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:22:19 PM

I agreed on you mate, because if the campaign will run for more than 3 months for me that project for sure
is doing something fishy. Most of the project that run more than that period of time are proven scam project,
I have seen a lot of them where up to now, they never distribute the token rewards to their bounty hunters.
not all projects, but most are as you say. bounty campaigns that are too long, or distributions that wait up to 2-5 months can be bad. because sometimes the team will not distribute to the bounty. but all depend on a good team and work well.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:53:37 PM

Working here cryptocurrency is too easy and manageable but we make sure we are promoting glld and legit projects so we will not be fooled by many scammers around,it is really worth the wait and hardworks we do and now the conditions of the crypto market is getting good so we need to be patient until it totally recovers and we can assure we will make profits.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:37:45 PM

I agree with you that its not worth the work and wait because you can disappointed at anytime. I suggest you treat bounty hunting as a side hustle instead of a full job. Its very disappointing that after all the hardworking, your coin is not even listed at the end of the bounty.

silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:46:51 PM

for me signature campain is a rare campain that makes it different with other campain.
signature campain is have a rank system like member, full member, sr. member and so on to our stakes rewards and it is a proof that is rare and different.
and yes, i think it is worth if you join a good bounty campain and get paid when bounty campain is over.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: