Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment  (Read 1584 times)
Clif4d

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

Appears to be a too low movement market to really pay any expenses to really apply for exchanges. Likewise a low activity trade implies it's anything but difficult to control
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:57:36 PM

Appears to be a too low movement market to really pay any expenses to really apply for exchanges. Likewise a low activity trade implies it's anything but difficult to control
Reason should not only be market entirely and if they more focus on advertising with more development activities that will bring more investors added for the project as it is gaining more quality with the platform upgrades and ultimately they can succeed as per their plan by reaching all the targets.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:07:26 AM

Good observation, the hype about the project is too low seeing that they only have 100 channel subscriber. And I am wondering why they only have a channel when it is really important to have a telegram community especially now that they are in their ICO phase.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:22:26 AM

Good observation, the hype about the project is too low seeing that they only have 100 channel subscriber. And I am wondering why they only have a channel when it is really important to have a telegram community especially now that they are in their ICO phase.
The team working behind this Ciervo project should be aware of this. They are not yet taking actions to make their community into a good shape. That is true buddy that they should have make a telegram community which the team and its people will be having a good conversation which the crowd will raise and asks different concerns regardong the platfo and also for them to know the updates and announcement much easily and convenient.
00007crypto

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

Hey nice Project..! can i know more about your team? howmany developers are working on it?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

Hey nice Project..! can i know more about your team? howmany developers are working on it?
You can find their team on their website named https://ciervo.trade/. I'm pretty sure you can find it yourself.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:11:12 AM

The team working behind this Ciervo project should be aware of this. They are not yet taking actions to make their community into a good shape. That is true buddy that they should have make a telegram community which the team and its people will be having a good conversation which the crowd will raise and asks different concerns regardong the platfo and also for them to know the updates and announcement much easily and convenient.
Yes, it has to be increased for its audiences so it can give an express and effort to the community and also the developer. I hope they can bring such an airdrop or bounty that can increase audiences.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

CIERVO is such an attractive project. when the project will progress..  when crowdsell will start.

I thought the ICO has already begun and it is on it's cheapest price. The earlier you get in the bigger discounts you can get. But something is bothering me, I am not sure if the sale that the website is showing are legit, since I have been seeing the same details of purchase even if the day have already moved.
Yeah, the ICO ihas already begun and its live to depositing your bitcoin, ethereum, and much others cryptocurrency that was used to be the payment method.
I think its about time to give the other altcoin a chance to be a payment options like bitcoin cash, ripple and doge since they are alos patronized by majority of traders.
of course this will be a big breakthrough for the project, when they can become one level with these popular crypto-currencies. I hope the developers will be able to implement their plans.

It's hard to conclude right now since the progress of the project is on-going. Implementing the plan needs a lot of work to be done so the team should do more actions to at least have some support from the crypto community.
If they can follow well their plans and get greater development for their project then we can say that they have bright future. Although it is still tough since they need to adopt the current situation of the market.
Indeed they need to have adjustments, the given plans are really needed to be followed in this way they can maintain the investors trust and their confidence.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

Having a telegram community could give big impact to the project.This will help making the audience to be always updated of all the details and deeply understand of the project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

You can find their team on their website named https://ciervo.trade/. I'm pretty sure you can find it yourself.
Better he initially would study this information on the official site and only after that would write some developed response, than this message...

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

There really are lots of things and actions to be done for the achievement of the ICO phase, I hope that they will consider having telegram community since it will be great help in increasing investors.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

Having a telegram community could give big impact to the project.This will help making the audience to be always updated of all the details and deeply understand of the project.
Indeed, since its one of the determinants of the increase of sales in ICO since it is the mostly used in the promotion. Hopefully they will have telegram community soon.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
connecoin

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

There really are lots of things and actions to be done for the achievement of the ICO phase, I hope that they will consider having telegram community since it will be great help in increasing investors.
Most likely it is because a lot of successful projects before have manage to create a good telegram community to ensure that interested investors will have a better communications to the team. I hope this could be happen here for Ciervo project since the idea is very attractive for all crypto traders amd crpyto investors.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

Indeed, since its one of the determinants of the increase of sales in ICO since it is the mostly used in the promotion. Hopefully they will have telegram community soon.

I agree that telegram community is also important for the investors or future investors to inquire about the project and if the team will respond accurately then possible more investors will be attracted to join too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

There is always a reason for something. It can be that they cant handle telegram group well or they are not that familiar on it. Because even if they have telegram group if it cant be well handled it will only be full of scammers and they will only lost trust and profit because of it.

I this those reasons are not valid since all projects have their telegram group channel, if the developers don't have time to handle it then hire a community manager that will assist all the concerns and banned all scammers and spammers.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

There is always a reason for something. It can be that they cant handle telegram group well or they are not that familiar on it. Because even if they have telegram group if it cant be well handled it will only be full of scammers and they will only lost trust and profit because of it.
well, it seems to me that it is not necessary to create a group for the project in the Telegram. There are other platforms for news and for communicating with supporters, for example Discord.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

Agree, you can search and browse project team and developers  information through the link above, hopefully this can help you. You can also join the telegram group for any inquiries and questions that you wanted to know about the teams plans and goals.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Is basically a matter of having a presentable idea that have some real good basis to the community and i think CIERVO are doing just that through their unique idea
Yes, I agree, because they really have a unique idea that attracted my attention to the project. I think that the team is very good in the field of crypto.
Collecting funds will continue 24 more days, I think, they will be able to collect practically all necessary sum. Therefore, many still have a chance to buy tokens and to become a part of this remarkable project.
This is what I mean, that there is still time to get a token. In fact, now the crypto currency is developing very well.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

Go to the official website of the project, there is a list of all the members of the development team. Also you can read the technical document in detail, there is also useful information.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

Go to the official website of the project, there is a list of all the members of the development team. Also you can read the technical document in detail, there is also useful information.
Yes, the above advice us correct.  You can visit the project official website and from there you can read and able to understand the project content and concepts. The details and informations are very accurate and legit. Pleas feel free to visit the website for your convenience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: