Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment  (Read 1584 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

CIERVO is such an attractive project. when the project will progress..  when crowdsell will start.

I thought the ICO has already begun and it is on it's cheapest price. The earlier you get in the bigger discounts you can get. But something is bothering me, I am not sure if the sale that the website is showing are legit, since I have been seeing the same details of purchase even if the day have already moved.
Yeah, the ICO ihas already begun and its live to depositing your bitcoin, ethereum, and much others cryptocurrency that was used to be the payment method.
I think its about time to give the other altcoin a chance to be a payment options like bitcoin cash, ripple and doge since they are alos patronized by majority of traders.
of course this will be a big breakthrough for the project, when they can become one level with these popular crypto-currencies. I hope the developers will be able to implement their plans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

CIERVO is such an attractive project. when the project will progress..  when crowdsell will start.

I thought the ICO has already begun and it is on it's cheapest price. The earlier you get in the bigger discounts you can get. But something is bothering me, I am not sure if the sale that the website is showing are legit, since I have been seeing the same details of purchase even if the day have already moved.
Yeah, the ICO ihas already begun and its live to depositing your bitcoin, ethereum, and much others cryptocurrency that was used to be the payment method.
I think its about time to give the other altcoin a chance to be a payment options like bitcoin cash, ripple and doge since they are alos patronized by majority of traders.
of course this will be a big breakthrough for the project, when they can become one level with these popular crypto-currencies. I hope the developers will be able to implement their plans.

It's hard to conclude right now since the progress of the project is on-going. Implementing the plan needs a lot of work to be done so the team should do more actions to at least have some support from the crypto community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

Could someone provide me the detail of CIERVO crowded sale progress at the moment? I mean i want know more about their sale.

I visited the website and for now this is the amount already raised, Hopes I help you mate. They already raised more 15k US dollars.

This is correct, I also visited their site quite a while and saw that every second there is the investor from all around the world buying CEO coins. And more are from Indonesian Country.

Yeah, however, I cannot see that the indonesian country is the most visited and the most investors around the world because there is not statement for that.
How did you guys verify that data, you need to show some of your screenshot so that you have some valid proofs that only indosians are mostly investing in this project.
in fact, there is such a judgment that most of the investors are located in Indonesian countries. Perhaps this is so, I think you can turn to statistics and find out.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Is basically a matter of having a presentable idea that have some real good basis to the community and i think CIERVO are doing just that through their unique idea
Yes, I agree, because they really have a unique idea that attracted my attention to the project. I think that the team is very good in the field of crypto.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
I think they will do it, because for make awareness beside gather more investor pay attention to CIERVO project.

If they want to have more supporters they can reduce some of the minimum investments or stakes that needed for the master nodes setup.

I think this can really help but also giving some bonuses or sales or promotions can also help the project to gain more investors. Let's wait what are the future plans of ciervo devs.
I think crypto trading businesses has always been popular so it shouldnt really be a difficult task for the devs to reach their goal for this project.
To me it is all based on the planning and implementing the plan exactly through team at the same time they should do have a check list when they are following all the instructions that will help the team members to reach small goals initially and managers who are assigned should do validate every prospectus.
Agreed, the success of the project still depends on the performance of the team, as long as everything is going according to plan and reaching goals step by step.

It's the obstacles that they need to face because nobody knows what could be the result in the future which depends about how they handle the marketing. If they want to achieve their success, then they need to exert more effort.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

It's hard to conclude right now since the progress of the project is on-going. Implementing the plan needs a lot of work to be done so the team should do more actions to at least have some support from the crypto community.
If they can follow well their plans and get greater development for their project then we can say that they have bright future. Although it is still tough since they need to adopt the current situation of the market.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

Could someone provide me the detail of CIERVO crowded sale progress at the moment? I mean i want know more about their sale.

I visited the website and for now this is the amount already raised, Hopes I help you mate. They already raised more 15k US dollars.

This is correct, I also visited their site quite a while and saw that every second there is the investor from all around the world buying CEO coins. And more are from Indonesian Country.

Yeah, however, I cannot see that the indonesian country is the most visited and the most investors around the world because there is not statement for that.
How did you guys verify that data, you need to show some of your screenshot so that you have some valid proofs that only indosians are mostly investing in this project.
in fact, there is such a judgment that most of the investors are located in Indonesian countries. Perhaps this is so, I think you can turn to statistics and find out.
Yes, actually you can directly ask those questions in the telegram group for your satisfaction, Im sorry to ask this is there something wrong if majority of the project investors are from Indonesia? Well hopefully the datas and some other proofs of Indonesian investors will be presented by the team.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

You can ask the administrators. Write on the site in support, if the team will be online, then they will necessarily answer all your questions.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

Ciervo is a trading platform powered by blockchain who make easy to trade other token.They rates other blockchain platform thats why they can trade any token of their wish
It is almost focusing on their own infrastructure and technology by adding more features in CIERVO for crypto trading and investments and soon there may be various new investment plans to make better profits.
They should also look for their team.because strong team can make fine plans & take them to the correct place for success.Othetwise their all plans are very ethical & have chance to be praised
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Is basically a matter of having a presentable idea that have some real good basis to the community and i think CIERVO are doing just that through their unique idea
Yes, I agree, because they really have a unique idea that attracted my attention to the project. I think that the team is very good in the field of crypto.
Collecting funds will continue 24 more days, I think, they will be able to collect practically all necessary sum. Therefore, many still have a chance to buy tokens and to become a part of this remarkable project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

is project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
Yes, the project is really impressive.In my opinion,this is a good trading platform that will bring huge benefits to our community.I am happy to follow the development.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

If they can follow well their plans and get greater development for their project then we can say that they have bright future. Although it is still tough since they need to adopt the current situation of the market.
The market really seem tough for everyone so i think with their recent developments they are likely to get super support for it They are really working to make it a success

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

For now, it's hard to think if they can handle this project well because as I have noticed, they are not much active here in this Ann thread. And even their telegram chat, only few subscribers are there. If they are really good in the field of crypto, they need to conduct or provide something that can convince people to join.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

Yes, actually you can directly ask those questions in the telegram group for your satisfaction, Im sorry to ask this is there something wrong if majority of the project investors are from Indonesia? Well hopefully the datas and some other proofs of Indonesian investors will be presented by the team.
15,304 raised as of now and noticed it kept increased constantly and adding more campaigns and sharing the information on various platforms will add value for the traffic and gains more investors and it all mainly based on more supporters active involvement as well.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

For now, it's hard to think if they can handle this project well because as I have noticed, they are not much active here in this Ann thread. And even their telegram chat, only few subscribers are there. If they are really good in the field of crypto, they need to conduct or provide something that can convince people to join.
Hopefully those observation mate will be change. I hope gokd things wkll happened in this project. There are things that we want to achieve and know and in this project need to be more patient if we want best results out of this project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:17:11 PM

It is not the good but CIERVO just more prioritized on choosing the experienced professionals for the project who are more qualified with similar platforms that is letting them to easily sort out the issues and allowing the operations of CIERVO run smoothly without any hassle.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:20:12 PM

Now a lot of trading platform, so that the mission for have market share of CIEVOR at the future is so hard for do.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

I like new projects with  exchanges, but I did not see who is working in the project team? What kind of experience does the developer have?
Yes, security is it important problem at any project have relate to  exchange services, i think people don' want using low secure because the technique team not good.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

There is nothing to proceed with a change due to market as they may have a backup plan and the developers does understand the market dips and they keep rotating with the right branches without proceeding their turn into a degrading level.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

is project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
Yes, the project is really impressive.In my opinion,this is a good trading platform that will bring huge benefits to our community.I am happy to follow the development.

Correct, but I think it is not that easy to get patnership. It needs time and effort just to prove that the said project is capable and useful to people and different countries. The team can do it as long they will workhard and never stop in upgrading the project. They should do their best to prove that they are capable in the said slot being partnered in a well- known companies and successful projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: