Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

the regulations create a very tight campaign I think it was very nice. Due to very strict regulation certainly has a very good result. And the multi-account certainly they will not be able to enter in the campaign. This strict campaign rules will make the competition also is getting a good deal. Surely those who can't run rules can be directly removed from the campaign.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

That is indeed true that the more strict a rules, the less any chance for any cheater to join the campaign.
Since lately i've seen many people tryin g to cheat
This way i hope that all the cheater won' t be able to cheat aymore.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

As most of the comments I read agree with strict rules in bounties, it is therefore shows and prove that bounty rules should be implemented well so that a well organized ICO marketing and broadcasting may make it more successful unless the ICO itself is scam.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

That's only simple rules to follow, something wrong with that?. Bounty manager have personal opinion why they need to do that and I believe that's good. He have big responsibility to keep bounty program running in the right way. Strick rules is one way to avoid spammer/ scammer and make the program fair. I agree with this rules and I hope next program will have new rules similar with this one.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

Of course that it is important. Quality of bounty campaigns and especially quality of the bounty hunters work is terrible.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

You are right. The bounty programs are now getting better and better. In my opinion, it is important to increase the quality of the bounty rules. So far, many programs also always lead us to make reports every week. It may be also one of the ways to limit the spammers. Additionally, they can really select the good bounty hunters to promote their projects.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

strict rules are needed because there are many abusing the bounty. being strict to rules are good and if you you feel bad about it maybe you are not qualified. this is also to discipline the participants.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

I really like bounties that have strict and clear rules. In that way everything Can be tracked easily and there will be less misunderstanding with bounty manager
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

But even with these verifications, the fraud rewards mission is still very much, and because of our need for our KYC, our privacy is used by some fraudsters as a way to make money!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

indeed before participating in a bounty campaign reading rules must take precedence, because if you do not understand the rules in the bounty we will not know how to get the bets, especially now that most before registering must post authentication evidence, if not do it usually will not received in the bounty campaign
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

I think strict rules can be used o filter any low quality post that are created by the bounty participants.
And at the end of the bounty campaign, it will help the project to get the best result.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

I think strict rules in bounty companies are good!

If only real people take part in the bounty, then the projects get more efficiency and will pay good bonuses
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

There are many bounty hunters who have multi bitcointalk accounts and they are abusing bounty campaigns with thse accounts. And I think that bounty managers cant defeat this fight, there is no way how to stop this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Gromx

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

Not only bounty imeyutt strict rules , but the forum itself.This will help to fight fraud and eliminate the participation of garbage accounts.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Where there are no rules, there'll be anarchy. I'm an advocate for rules in bounties. This is because rather put in the energy in doing legitimate work, scammers now steal identities and use these to get stakes for work originally done by the real owners. Complaints of these is replete in most bounty groups and participants keeping of scammers impersonating them. I'm therefore, an advocate of strict KYC and AML bounty managers as requirements for participation, this is alongside proof of participation by individual participants.

Bounty managers need as a matter of importance to implement has a participation cap for each bounty categories. This will help to curb theft and scammers and ensure legitimate hunters get the deserved stakes for their work.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

Yes, I'm sure it is necessary. This means that the team clearly represents what is needed for its project.
toygama

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

It is needed, there are way too many people who are joining bounties these days and they are making it harder for people to get better stakes, because the more people who are sharing the bounty then the lesser coins and value everyone is getting. So stricter rules are definitely needed in the bounties. they are going to do more good than harm to the people who are willing to do the bounties.

It is really needed to eliminate scammers cause its hard to share the stakes to anyone who is not doing the right thing in the campaign, it's also a part of discipline for those who want to earn legitimate income from cryptocurrency.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

Any program without rules and regulations is not well organized. A lot of bounty hunters like to cheat during bounty programs so it is very good to ensure strict rules and regulations.

Even if the CM seems to be strict and the bounty program's well organized it has nothing to do if after the ICO turned-out scam at the end. I think smart contracts and whitepapers are most important things to look-up into if it's a good project or not.

Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

Ofcourse it is!

I hope that all future bounty campaigns will use regulations requiring participants to carry out anti-money laundering processes and proof of post identity
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

Bounty managers pay you for job you do for them, this is not a charity. And they can ask for any specific rules they want to feel comfortable and know they will get what they want in the end. Your choice is to participate or not.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: