Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

The established rules in the future limit a lot of useless disputes. Of course, as on any other job, the employer has given you the task, you should do the job without errors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

Of course, you need to, see with the toughening of the rules of bounty of companies that will eliminate various fraudulent schemes with accounts such as bots, multi accounts and much more, most bounty hunters support this innovation so I attach them to them

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
thiemthang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

I like the bonus of strict rules. With such regulations, we will filter out the real community. KYC should be asked for bounties to prevent a community cheat of bonuses and devs. This will prevent a player from using multiple accounts
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

I think the rules not only for bounties are tightened, but the rules for ICOs that are promoted in the forum must also be strengthened.

aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:56:49 AM

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

I don't understand how proof of authentication can decrease the quantity of scammers in bounty - it is almost always only one post in the bounty thread that you have joined. Maybe the better idea would be to check every post more attentively

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

yes we need it, there are too many scammers using my name in several campaigns.
it makes me angry and I think putting "proof of authentication" on bounty thread  is one way to reduce scammers.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

The truth is in anything you are doing there's need for transformation and development. Bounty manager realize that some percentage of participants have deviceeans on how to scam just to get more stakes for themselves, so they brought proof of authentication. This will help and it has helped in many ways in reducing the number of scammers participating in numerous Bounty and don't be surprise more development and techniques will be deployed soon.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

Of course this is needed because now more and more participants will make a lot of people feel that now we must be able to reduce the number of cheating that could happen
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

Ofcourse it is!

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

I hope that all future bounty campaigns will use regulations requiring participants to carry out anti-money laundering processes and proof of post identity
People always tend to want to misbehave without rules and I am sure we have seen a whole lot of them over the years. I have sure seen those who keep using other people account just to increase the amount they have by cheating the system, or are we to talk about those who tend to register multiple accounts at the same time, or one way or the other trying some devilish means to make extra bucks. Without rules, some of these things will be very hard to curb and this is one reason why they are highly needed.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

Ofcourse it is!

I agree that bounty managers should apply proof of authentication from all the task or entry that you've done, there are so many scammers steal your work and submit it as his, I also notice that later two of my submissions was stolen and submit as their own, now we will minimize complaints about not getting their stakes.
BTCgomoon

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

Strict is always good, if it is too casual, it will make people feel unreal. The complexity of the rules can also increase some fairness. People with multiple accounts are not so easy to get a lot of rewards, which is actually a kind of protection for the project side.

Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

Only strict rules can help to support a bounty campaign by attracting real and useful people (not 'bots') into the campaign.

If I, a real person, see that a bounty manager doesn't count the bounty tasks performed by other hunters in a bad way then I stay in the campaign and work hard.

If there would not be a strict control over the bounty, then only useless 'bots' worked on it. 
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

I think strict rules are necessary, otherwise there will be too many participants and the rewards will be even less.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

because of the increasing number of participants, nowadays there are many participants who are always increasing and to be able to reduce the fraudulent rules, it should be able to be tightened
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Yeah, I've noticed that many recent bounties started paying more attention to spammers in signature campaigns. Accounts with low-quality posts are being rejected and do not get their rewards. It is definitely a good trend - seems like the projects at last focused on building qualitative (not quantitative) communities.

sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

True, I strongly agree about the strict rules in the bounty, because it makes the gift more manageable and I like the Bounty Manager who asks for Proof of Authentication to inhibit fraud like making lots of accounts and others.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

Having strict rules and regulations well organized on the project plan on a good ways. First, we should first read the rules so that we can aware on the project

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

Yes, it is very needed strict rules in bounties because it is very necessary to avoid some scams and some multiple accounts of people also. Remove garbage from it and write high quality posts also.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

very necessary because to limit the number of participants who will follow it. if the number of participants is too much then there will be a little reward that will be distributed per person.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

It is really necessary for bounty rules to be quite strict so as to reduce scam activities in bounties and also to allow genuine bounty participants to get their full reward. However bounty managers should set all their rules right from the commencement of the bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: