Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

A lot of bounty hunters are not honest, they are so greedy and and their work can damage the project, recently I see many spam on social media website or here on Bitcointalk. Also many bounty hunters have more accounts than 1.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

I always in favor of a very strict rules of a bounty and it is really needed to avoid any account fraud, i'm once a victim that someone is using my name in the same bounty but different eth address, some bounty managers are already fix this problems.
I think the problem has been overcome a lot by some manager campaigns. they use ways to minimize the occurrence of fraud. although there are many who commit fraud but I think it is now not a problem for bounty participants because the manager has overcome it.

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

I agree. There are many ways to limit fraud. And post proof is a pretty good way to limit
Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

After reading the comments, I thought that many had a bad experience in the bounty company. I can't sell tokens either. But maybe lucky!
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

I would like to see stricter and better rules for bounty. That would increase the awards. Since many participants would be eliminated. And it would be much more profitable to take part in the bounty. I hope it will be so in the future!
I also hope that the rules that will come, the strict rules will limit a lot of bad members, want to cheat in the bounty, and when we limit that, even though the bounty will have fewer participants but the quality will be improved. Projects that will also get better advertising, success in attracting capital is also a sure thing, however, strict rules should be at a level that everyone can accept, if it's too hard, I'm just afraid that the project will become a target for people to keep away

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

If bounty with strict rules is always applied then we can be sure for now it will not make users interested, moreover there is no guarantee that the project will be as successful as last year, maybe we should verify telegram so it's not too strict.
No, the more stringent the bounty rule is, the better because the first ICO project is real, not the second, rigorous bounty project that will reduce spammers and vandals. . That is what I personally expect people to comment
I also hope that the Bounty will have more stringent requirements, It will help limit the scammers in the way the spreadsheet. With many strict requirements, the bounty will be made by loyal loyalist hunters and will always track down that project

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

strict regulations are not a problem and are very much needed for bounty campaigns to reduce fraudulent players. but strict rules must also be balanced with a good and careful manager. also a project that is really good at making sales so that all involved dev, community, investors, bounty hunters all get satisfying benefits
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

Being strict of a bounty manager is indeed a good one. To avoid cheaters and alt accounts, those hunters must need to post their proof of authentication that required some bounties before joining. This is a good idea, being involve in this field requires authentication so that we are sure that they uses their own social media accounts and not copy it from others. I have experienced that, my telegram and even bitcointalk username and other informations are used by someone on filling up forms.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

strict bounty rules in my opinion are very necessary because it can find people who use other people's profiles but use their ETH in spreadsheets, as it is this, I believe those who want to cheat using other people's accounts will cry Cheesy

RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

Of course they are needed, but you will not adapt to each member of the bounty, you will make the rules to follow!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

I totally support stricter verification of bounty participants; only only for scammers, but also concerning quality of the content they produce. We also need strict rule that will also ensure that the project will distribute what they promised.
It will be more disappointed if they use strict rules but the project failed at the end. But its not the main reason for not support strict rules. Bounty manager have different invidual characteristic to handling  project but sometimes strict rules also make us more difficult to  complaining about our problems. But personally im support for strict rules. Hope more better soon.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

Of course rigid rules are must be, because without rules everything will turn into the chaos. Too many participants and in case everyone will do what he or she wants it will be impossible to cope with it. And specially with all the scammers and frauds - lots dodgers appear more and more everyday, and do such things that sometimes it is hard to believe in that such things happened. So rules I support!))))
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Indeed! bounty participants should be monitored and should follow rules as to not encourage spammers. Because it is I think unfair to others who take bounty campaign seriously but still receive same stakes than those who just joined for easy rewards. I agree that stricter rules could filter spammers.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

i totally agree about the strict rules and proof of authentication. there are so many frauder participants now in some bounties. but, the rules come from bounty manager, they decide the rules whatever they want. i hope they will apply strict rules in the future bounty.

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:27:42 PM

It is a good trend to make strict rules for bounty hunters to reduce scammers but along with some rules are discouraging bounty hunters like KYC.
If a bounty campaign announces in the start of project that they will need KYC, its fair & participants have an option to join or leave the campaign.
But mostly campaigns declare at the end of project KYC required which is I think unfair.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

I would like to see stricter and better rules for bounty. That would increase the awards. Since many participants would be eliminated. And it would be much more profitable to take part in the bounty. I hope it will be so in the future!
For ICO, a more profitable solution will be a larger number of participants. A big bounty reward for work is beneficial only to bounty hunter, and Manager or ICO is not profitable.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

It all depends on the bounty manager. Personally, I love discipline and prefer strict rules, as they temper and make you keep your head in good shape and not let you relax while doing work.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

i'm also for stricting rules, limit the number of participants, KYC and so on. Why participate in bounty with 2000+ people to get tokens
for 10 bucks ? Better look on other new or if you are in time to do job. I'm for stricting number of participants to 300 people in each socials.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

The rules are necessary, because people must adhere to certain rules in order to advertise the project productively. The most important thing is to find the very middle that today all the same will not stand out too much.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

I think it is necessary because the system will provide benefits to other participants, because stake participants who do not follow the rules will be distributed to participants who follow the rules, if in the past, there were many participants who did not work on rules but still got their stake and that for me unfair
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: