Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:57:48 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

No matter how strict it is but be sure to ensure this in general rules for bounty upon application and not in additional rule after ICO campaign since if we inform at the beginning , we the option not to join such campaign .
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

Common sense will tell us that it is needed. Just imagine having no rules for these bounties! Everything will turn into chaos! Rules, policies, regulations along with keen monitoring will keep things in control and in their proper places. Restrictions and limitations are necessary to keep projects from going down the drain. Rules are good and beneficial. Which is why they should be strictly followed.

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

of course that, because in the presence of strict regulations for bounty hunters it is very good and can eliminate the name of prostitution or one person uses a lot of accounts just to get the income he wants
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:19:55 AM

I think the rules make the market disciplined. The hunter will do job according to requirements.  Nut it must be two sides as companies also have to give token on time and make sure it would be listed

AshdiD22

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Yes i do support bounty programs with strict rules cause they keep the program organized and make participants steadfast and upright in performing their task any program without rules may not end well as there will be so much conflict in allocating stakes
If bounties don’t have strict rules, then how do we regulate the distribution of reward, how do we steer people in the right direction. I think rules are needed to avoid problems.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

They are needed if we are going to make sure that we have the best people who are participating in the bounty campaigns, making sure that they are all following the rules. There are mass bounty hunters who put multiple accounts in a campaign and then make it hard for others to get in and get better value at the end of the campaigns, so the strict rules are very much needed

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Every normal program should have rules that any participant must adhere to. The rules guarantee us confidence that we will achieve what we are striving for.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

Good point ,there is nothing wrong about kyc ,infact using it to limit scammers is good but how about those that force KYC on bounty hunters and it was never a must at the beginning of the campaign? I think both sides are cheating

bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Usually beginners experience this because of the lack of knowledge they have, but as managers who value the work of others, they should be considered based on the results achieved by the bounty participants. the importance of reading the rules to curb irresponsible people
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

proof of authentication is nothing strict it is something very simple.
But on the other hand , other rules could be very frustrating , lfor example that week in different projects is counted differently in every damn bounty, it makes llife difficult especially for those in twitter campaigns.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
shvetseu

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

There is two sides of it. On the one hand, it can decrease the multi accounts users. On the other hand, KYC is needed for regulation, but sharing personal info is not good
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

I think that is important, to minimize the number of participants using multiple accounts.
and also, the bounty manager can choose participants who are suitable to participate in the project.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:03:59 PM

I really believe in which stringent principles certainly are an essential determine to make certain buy regarding perform a method and also top quality regarding done perform. Furthermore, that tremendously really helps to recognize and also combat con artists usually, and so can really have an effect on about sincere and also scrupulous bounty searcher.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Its not about the bounty hunters in which should they look unto.instead the project itself because even how good the bounty hunters is,but still they become the victim by the shit scam dev,they are just using the hunters to gain more investors and after gaining they will drop the project and all turns into victim,the bounty hunters and the investors
Yes, exactly its very hard to believe it but it's true. Bounty hunters honestly do their work as the hope of getting the reward instead of their time and energy. But some scammer just makes the use of them and instead of that, they don't pay to them.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

Ofcourse it is!

it is a fact that nowadays öost of the bounty campaign managers behave not fair, teams give up paying. but still the rules must be strict for them to eliminate the cheaters and dupers.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

Of course it is needed. Just like in real life we need a standard. We need a rules to follow in able things to be organized in some aspects. Organization of things and giving a rule is important. It gives discipline to us. Not getting a stakes is a punishment, maybe it is an disciplinary actions to those who aren't following the rules. Am I right

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

Yes it is pretty much needed, because there are a lot of people that are trying to get much more than they deserve to have. Like one time liking the youtube video from 10 different accounts will give you 10x reward. It is a must to pass the KYC.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

Strict rules is very needed in bounty campaings to minimize the cheaters using alots of acc so the rewards will very worth it, bounty campaigns not organize well is not worth it better to find another good one.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

Yes it is pretty much needed, because there are a lot of people that are trying to get much more than they deserve to have. Like one time liking the youtube video from 10 different accounts will give you 10x reward. It is a must to pass the KYC.

KYC is a good thing to do to eliminate multiple accounts thas has joined the campaign, but the others are worrying about the privacy of them when they pass the KYC procedure because there are some possibility that the team will use those ID in illegal works.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

I think that at the moment, when the profit from the bounty companies is almost zero, strict rules will not be mandatory, because if people do not get anything for their work, and the work they do, respectively, is not very good.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: