Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the price of cryptocurrencies be stable?  (Read 830 times)
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:05:43 PM

Cryptocurrency price may be stable if bitcoin's market price will also be stable because as far as i know, cryptocurrencies market price is linked to bitcoin's market price movement so whenever bitcoin falls down, the altcoin's market price will also tend to follow and also rises if bitcoin's market price also rises.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

It takes long if crypto to be stable since from the start price are always volatile. Price really swing to up and down so their is movement and activity in the market. So I think the more support from the users price could increase.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

Now when market is much bigger than before and when we have that higher market cap we see that prices are not stable, changes hurt much more than before, simple cause 10% before and now are huge difference, in my beginnings 10% were less than 50$, now 10% is over 600$. Price moves in similar ways like before, from history we can see that in future when price rise a lot 10% drop can be huge, like thousands of dollars in just one day. I don`t think that we will ever see stable price, that is almost impossible, maybe in some perfect circumstances, but I doubt in that.

That is for you. 10% is still 10%.  Now you see, more you have more problems you have. At next ATH you will lose $5k every daily Tongue

Price of Bitcoin will slowly stabilize. But it will take a decade for that.
It really would take some decade before we start seeing that happen and that would be totally based on real life usage and massive adoption in the long run and in cases like this.

What we would see mostly is supply and demand getting balanced in a way and with that kind of thing, see a market that is less speculative, with everyone seeing the benefits when it comes to freedom in the way they spend and the perception of the market would have changed hugely to have become a more matured market and as long as a market gets more matured, the lesser the volatility in the long run but I would not expect some complete stability since it is an uncontrolled market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

How can you expect all the cryptocurrencies to go stable? The matured market like that of shares is not that stable, cryptocurrency market which is decentralized won't be fully stable or free of volatility. You can expect a few coins to get less volatile with time. But not the whole market. No one is controlling it and hence, bringing a stabilization is bit tough. With more adoption, we might see a bit recovery.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

I think the cryptocurrencies will never be stable because it is volatile and also the price stable for me will depend on the person when he/she entered the market so thats why its hard to predict the stable price.
Saying cryptocurrency will never be stable is more like you seeing the future and knowing it is not actually going to be stable. Anything can happen and of course we can understand that the volatile nature of cryptocurrency due to how they are and their proneness to speculations will always make it to keep being volatile, but trust me, with some wide adoption and usage, less of speculation, we will surely be able to attain something close to equilibrium even if we do not completely achieve it. This is what I am looking forward to in the long run though, but by then, the market cap would have really grown hugely.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

I think this will be a mystery and no one knows when it will be achieved. And now we need patience, because for a stable market, it will take a long time.
many people say that prices will not be stable because fluctuations are the nature of cryptocurrency. and some other people say it is possible that prices could stabilize in the future when the marketcap is very large and makes price changes very slow. but for now take advantage of the best possible from fluctuations
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

If the price of the cryptocurrency is stable, there will be no more investors here (because there is no more profit), and all those who come here will not want the price of the cryptocurrency to stabilize!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

Now when market is much bigger than before and when we have that higher market cap we see that prices are not stable, changes hurt much more than before, simple cause 10% before and now are huge difference, in my beginnings 10% were less than 50$, now 10% is over 600$. Price moves in similar ways like before, from history we can see that in future when price rise a lot 10% drop can be huge, like thousands of dollars in just one day. I don`t think that we will ever see stable price, that is almost impossible, maybe in some perfect circumstances, but I doubt in that.

That is for you. 10% is still 10%.  Now you see, more you have more problems you have. At next ATH you will lose $5k every daily Tongue

Price of Bitcoin will slowly stabilize. But it will take a decade for that.
It really would take some decade before we start seeing that happen and that would be totally based on real life usage and massive adoption in the long run and in cases like this.

What we would see mostly is supply and demand getting balanced in a way and with that kind of thing, see a market that is less speculative, with everyone seeing the benefits when it comes to freedom in the way they spend and the perception of the market would have changed hugely to have become a more matured market and as long as a market gets more matured, the lesser the volatility in the long run but I would not expect some complete stability since it is an uncontrolled market.
In my view the price of bitcoin is stable these days because it is between $6000 and $7000 for long time and there is no big fall or growth since February 2018. If you can trade in cryptocurrency, it is the best time to buy and start trading. You will make big profits in the future, but be patient and cool while trading in crypto. It is not for emotional people.
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

Well, i think that the price of cryptocurrencies will never  be stable . Its just not posible, the price will alaways fall and grow up again amd its never gonna be stable . It could be stable for a few weeks , like is bitcoin now but not all of the coins could be stable.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

I think the cryptocurrencies will never be stable because it is volatile and also the price stable for me will depend on the person when he/she entered the market so thats why its hard to predict the stable price.
Stability is something that should be expected in the long run. There is something in economics that is called state of equilibrium. This is the point where there is a state of equality and balance between market demand and supply. A point will come where adoption and real life usage will force supply and demand to get balanced, where we end up not seeing some external influences anyway and saying something like this could not be possible in the long run? I doubt! Although, we may say, we cannot attain a full state of equilibrium but at some point with wide usage, the volatility will reduce.
But that point of equilibrium is very far away, just look at the size of the market of cryptocurrencies and at the size of the market of traditional currencies and you will see a huge difference, not only that one of the factors that makes bitcoin very valuable which is its scarcity adds to the volatility of the market because when the demand rises the supply cannot do the same.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

In my opinion i don't think the price of cryptocurrencies will be stable so soon. I also think that the crypto coins are created to have high or low price and fluctuation, like stock market shares have. Maybe after all country will do regulation for cryptocurrencies , the price will be more stable for legit coins, and will not drop or grow too much, but i don't think this will happen before 2025.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

Saying cryptocurrency will never be stable is more like you seeing the future and knowing it is not actually going to be stable. Anything can happen and of course we can understand that the volatile nature of cryptocurrency due to how they are and their proneness to speculations will always make it to keep being volatile, but trust me, with some wide adoption and usage, less of speculation, we will surely be able to attain something close to equilibrium even if we do not completely achieve it. This is what I am looking forward to in the long run though, but by then, the market cap would have really grown hugely.
It depends on everyone's definition of stability and however we want to see it, cryptocurrency is volatile when you are trading against other fiat possibly because fiats themselves are volatile and the fact that they are controlled does not mean they do not get to fluctuate against each other.

So, the idea of stability could be not seeing large fluctuations or not seeing fluctuations at all. if it is the former, it is definite that with mass adoption and real life usage in the long run, this is something possible, but for the latter, without no fluctuations at all, unless maybe the only thing we now spend is satoshi and everything in price is tagged in satoshi, we will keep seeing fluctuations.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:47:38 PM

Bitcoin and crypto currency in general are as stable in recent time and I don't believe that we will more stable price compared to the one we have witness in the recent time. Although all depends on what you mean by stability and who ask what stability of Bitcoin and crypto currency means.
gunungkembar

Activity: 576
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

Cryptocurrency prices will never be stable because of the influence of very high demand but the total supply in cryptocurrency like bitcoin is very limited so the price will never be stable.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

How can you expect all the cryptocurrencies to go stable? The matured market like that of shares is not that stable, cryptocurrency market which is decentralized won't be fully stable or free of volatility. You can expect a few coins to get less volatile with time. But not the whole market. No one is controlling it and hence, bringing a stabilization is bit tough. With more adoption, we might see a bit recovery.
The price of bitcoin is stable; it is on the right track. There is no bump and dump in the price and the current fluctuation is good for traders. They can make handsome profit from this bearish condition of the market if he is capable of trading positively and effectively. If you want one price for bitcoin all the time, it is not possible because of the investment ups and downs.
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:16:37 AM

in my opinion it will happen in mid-2019, because at this time it looks like bitcoin prices will experience a surge and prices are falling sharply in the near future. this is because of the ETF and the end of the year.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

I think that the price of cryptocurrencies will be stable when bitcoin will have a stable price too. But since the cryptocurrencies are volatile by nature, we can't expect it to have a stable market price as it will rise or fall anytime depending on the supply and demand.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

I think this will be a mystery and no one knows when it will be achieved. And now we need patience, because for a stable market, it will take a long time.
many people say that prices will not be stable because fluctuations are the nature of cryptocurrency. and some other people say it is possible that prices could stabilize in the future when the marketcap is very large and makes price changes very slow. but for now take advantage of the best possible from fluctuations
Fluctuations are generally a normal thing when considering currencies against each other. This could even be fiat, GBP will always fluctuate against USD, and even though the market is controlled in a way, as long as the law of demand and supply is intact, nothing can be done about it.

Fluctuation is not something that should be expected in a crypto space that is decentralized, and we will surely keep seeing it when comparing to fiats, but the thing is as time goes on, we will get to see reduction in volatility and that can only come when we start utilizing cryptos in real life.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

It's really hard to say that a crypto will have a stable price because basically, they are a volatile asset that is really beyond our control because it's the demand of the people and its supply that will tell us about its price and cap.

FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

I don't know the answer because we have no exact clue for that. Cryptocurrency expectation and predictions are worthless for this year because the price of the crypto coins has no stability at all. Everyday price ups and down happening. Volatility is the main problem but it is a nature of cryptocurrencies. Like at this moment, Myself thinking that after 3 months the crypto price will increase, but there is no possibility too. But try to focus on your work or other things, it takes time to recover something big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: