Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:52:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95644 times)
kamranhasanhemel

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

This ann had complete introduce, had website, wallet no only at windows os also had good roadmap, all present at one ann, good job dev and team.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

I don't know what the team is waiting for, a two weeks signature campaign and you expect it to be effect, it would take some like gamble for me to invest huge amount like this in a Masternode of a coin that is obscure looking at the rate at which most coins have performed in the market this year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:00:47 AM

We are glad to show you new article about our project by top site with big audience!
https://cryptoshib.com/evos-masternode-investments/
Welcome to newcomers, grow up together!
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

Monday news!
I found my own mistake. I forgot to list our project in masternodes.pro. And before you knew it, It's fixed, EVOS listed
https://masternodes.pro/stats/evos/statistics
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

I don't know what the team is waiting for, a two weeks signature campaign and you expect it to be effect, it would take some like gamble for me to invest huge amount like this in a Masternode of a coin that is obscure looking at the rate at which most coins have performed in the market this year.

We need an active community and new members. Additional investment is not necessary. That's what we expected from the bitcointalk bounty.
strongpower

Activity: 368
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

We are glad to show you new article about our project by top site with big audience!
https://cryptoshib.com/evos-masternode-investments/
Welcome to newcomers, grow up together!
Very good article, I really like this site as a source of traffic.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

One more good article from Turkish coast by our community member https://medium.com/@Liloa/evos-masternode-kitab%C4%B1nda-yeni-bir-sayfa-m%C4%B1-69196db0de74.  I am especially pleased to see the support of our project from our community members! Thank you so much, @Lilia (Discord)
gextor

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

Thanks for the really real product, your project is where I wanted to invest on the entire deposit for the first time.  Wink
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Scam Alert

NO GITHUB REPOSITORY WITH COMMIT HISTORY. NO VISIBLE CODE. ONLY AN UPLOADED WALLET THAT COULD CONTAIN A VIRUS TO STEAL COINS FROM OTHER WALLETS.

1. Bitcointalk thread created on september 15th - Coin had a PoW phase from block 1-1000. The chain is already at block 9000 which means it started 9,3 days ago (960 Blocks/day). No fair launch, team likely mined it themselves.
2. Huge premine and also a Dev Reward/block.
3. Presale likely to get listed on exchanges

Combine these points and you get the approach for the maximum possible profit generation to dump the maximum amount of coins

Welcome to Crypto.

In many respects agree, although the code is still on the github, but it is clearly not complete.
And the most important thing I can say about the code in - it allows owners to receive up to * 10 more than ordinary investors.
I DONT ADVISE TO ENTER IN THIS PROJECT!
It certainly looks very interesting and has a beautiful interface, but the real problem when there is no transparency is what makes me angry.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:32:03 AM

Good day, EVOSians!

Let's summarize the tasks done in a week passed and set the goals for a new one!

Unfortunately, we have to admit that our plans for the past week could not be fully implemented. We had a lot of work for our discord server, unplanned upgrades of EVOS-Gatekeeper Bot and some difficulties due to the implementation of raw transactions in our joint Discord+Telegram wallet.
First things first...

Tasks done last week:
1. Several updates of the EVOS-Gatekeeper, writing the final technical specification for the new social eXPerience activities ("game") for the member of our discord server
2. Large listings - CoinGeko, CoinPaprika, Blockfolio, LiveCoinWatch, etc.
3. Final tests of the first integration of EVOS as a means of payment in advertising network (will be announced in a few days)
4. The raw transaction algorithm was partially implemented, this work is almost invisible but is a extremely necessary for future implementation of our project.
5. The technical specification of the EVOS Web Platform revised, the first part implementation started.

This week goals are:
1. Implementation of a new transaction algorithm for EVOS-Gatekeeper Bot. This is a very important technical issue, mostly invisible for end users, improving stability and safety for highload. When it will be finished all transaction made by EVOS joint Discord+Telegram wallet will be displayed in our blockchain explorer in a most transparent way.
2. Release of new eXPerience game for discord users. More bots and cheat resistant, new step for the fair game for humans (not bots).
3. Final tests and release of seamless stacking right in the EVOS-GateKeeper - Joint Discord+Telegram wallets. Really cool feature announced a week before and also rather complicated to implement. That is why no one has yet accomplished it)
4. Release a new version of our desktop wallets.
5. A further EVOS-Web Platform development.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

Price is just a function of supply/demand/manipulation. If some entity wants the price to go up and has the means, there is nothing to stop that from happening.
I would prefer the last option, which states that Price is a function of manipulation.
this is always true, at any case, in any sort of financial markets, including crypto.

The smaller the market, the easier it is to manipulate. Crypto is a tiny market. That's why there is a hell of manipulation going on.
I know but crypto is like gambling if you didnt try to push your luck you're not gonna win right? so im pushing my luck to evos

Sure you got to push your luck, but you can somewhat limit the downside risk by choosing better markets over worse, and doing a good amount of research upfront.

EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

Hi friends!
I want to remind you about relaunch of our @EVOS-Gatekeeper's rank XP "game" today.  We need to fully stop our bot to make upgrade. Unfortunately wallet and telegram too. Gatekeeper (discord+telegram) wallet will be unavailable while upgrade. All your coins, XP and likes will keep unchanged after relaunch, dont worry. We are planning to stop our bot in 2.5 hours, 14.00 GMT. I will make one more announce a few minutes before it. Approximate upgrade duration - 3 hours. Thank you for your patience!:pray:
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

Our goals
October, 15-21

This week goals are:
1. Implementation of a new transaction algorithm for EVOS-Gatekeeper Bot. This is a very important technical issue, mostly invisible for end users, improving stability and safety for highload. When it will be finished all transaction made by EVOS joint Discord+Telegram wallet will be displayed in our blockchain explorer in a most transparent way.
2. Release of new eXPerience game for discord users. More bots and cheat resistant, new step for the fair game for humans (not bots).
3. Final tests and release of seamless stacking right in the EVOS-GateKeeper - Joint Discord+Telegram wallets. Really cool feature announced a week before and also rather complicated to implement. That is why no one has yet accomplished it)
4. Release a new version of our desktop wallets.
5. A further EVOS-Web Platform development.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

Great news! We finally launch our @EVOS-Gatekeeper bot!  Ranks airdrops rules changed! You can find new rules by sending !airdrop command to bot. Just in case I post new rules here too. I will make one more announcement little bit later and tell you what else was implemented for the last 24 hours. It was hard work and we did it!  Thank you for your trust!
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

IMPORTANT!   your @EVOS-Gatekeeper wallet address changed after update. Check it please If you send coins to OLD address please contact me and we will solve the problem!
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

I know that now all the community is worried about falling price of EVOS. I ask you to keep calm and not to panic. We talked with our large holders and agreed to keep the situation under control. None of them is going to sell. They believe in the future of the project the same as we are and think that EVOS is a long-term investment.  
We cannot say for sure, but it seems like someone specifically tried to lower the price. These were several accounts that sold together at the same time, trying to cause price damage. Their coins are not endless and the price is stabilizing, you just need to wait a bit. The situation changes and we keep a finger on the pulse, please don't worry.
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

Good to know that the EVOS team made initiatives (quick ones) to help supporting the community.
Thank you.
I know that now all the community is worried about falling price of EVOS. I ask you to keep calm and not to panic.
Emotional tradings lead to dramtatic losses, usually.
However, there are always panic guys around, who easily fall into panic mods, which results in panic sellings.
You, at least, made good initiatives, but it totally depends upon their feelings at specific point of time.
We talked with our large holders and agreed to keep the situation under control. None of them is going to sell. They believe in the future of the project the same as we are and think that EVOS is a long-term investment.  
We cannot say for sure, but it seems like someone specifically tried to lower the price. These were several accounts that sold together at the same time, trying to cause price damage. Their coins are not endless and the price is stabilizing, you just need to wait a bit. The situation changes and we keep a finger on the pulse, please don't worry.

EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

EVOS project keeps follow its roadmap step by step :shield:

We promised to integrate EVOS payments to real business - we have done that.
DoIt-Space - the professional platform for merchants and advertisers and our partner who was the first to introduce EVOS payments!

EVOS investors' benefits of partnership:
- cc
- organic demand for EVOS on exchanges
- capitalization growth of EVOS as a digital
- widespread fame of EVOS
- honor of holding first cryptocurrency was integrated

DoIt-Space users' benefits to pay EVOS:
- reduced platform commissions;
- fast and secure payments;
- no banks involved, the future of P2P business models.

EVOS as a payment option will be fully available in a 10-14 days!

Please register by yourself and be sure - EVOS is a great one to invest in
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

Good to know that the EVOS team made initiatives (quick ones) to help supporting the community.
Thank you.
I know that now all the community is worried about falling price of EVOS. I ask you to keep calm and not to panic.
Emotional tradings lead to dramtatic losses, usually.
However, there are always panic guys around, who easily fall into panic mods, which results in panic sellings.
You, at least, made good initiatives, but it totally depends upon their feelings at specific point of time.
We talked with our large holders and agreed to keep the situation under control. None of them is going to sell. They believe in the future of the project the same as we are and think that EVOS is a long-term investment.  

That is, the creators are unhappy that some of the investors sells?
Dont think that this is the right message to the market. You just do not have to pay attention to this and if you do, it means there is a chance that one day you will block their accounts, which contradicts the very idea of decentralization.
I already spoke about the lack of transparency of the code earlier and did not receive a response. And it's very bad.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

EVOS project keeps follow its roadmap step by step :shield:

We promised to integrate EVOS payments to real business - we have done that.
DoIt-Space - the professional platform for merchants and advertisers and our partner who was the first to introduce EVOS payments!

EVOS investors' benefits of partnership:
- cc
- organic demand for EVOS on exchanges
- capitalization growth of EVOS as a digital
- widespread fame of EVOS
- honor of holding first cryptocurrency was integrated

DoIt-Space users' benefits to pay EVOS:
- reduced platform commissions;
- fast and secure payments;
- no banks involved, the future of P2P business models.

EVOS as a payment option will be fully available in a 10-14 days!

Please register by yourself and be sure - EVOS is a great one to invest in

Keep it up team and remain focused in your goal according to the roadmap. This will build more trust and confidence for all investors and contributors of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: