Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service  (Read 81785 times)
Loriale

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

http://i92.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1026/11/b041dcd618f3ee26de49f8d16edbbb11.png

While sports betting adds to the excitement on the field or on the track, the jargon can make it feel inaccessible to someone who’s never placed a wager. And here are the basic terms each better must know:

Favorites and Underdogs
The favorite or chalk is the team or competitor favored to win a contest. Contrary, the underdog, or just the dog, is the team or competitor deemed less likely to come out on top, with a longshot not having much else but a prayer. Someone who always bets on the favorite is a chalk player. Putting your money on the favorite is called laying the price, while wagering on the underdog is known as taking the price.

Hope this information was useful for you! Stay tuned to get to know more!
Thank you a loooot! Like your team!
Me too, I send you a great support. Wait for news
Personally I hope they will develop and develop to become successful... Kiss
Man, this tge has all the chances, they need only our support.
Marconn

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

Hello everyone here! What do you think about this project?
I like in general, but for now need a little bit more info, i would read more  Huh
Kyle93

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

Hello everyone here! What do you think about this project?
I like in general, but for now need a little bit more info, i would read more  Huh
So mane freshman here, I'm glad to see it. Good day for everyone.  Cheesy Wink Smiley
Loriale

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

Hello, what rates are we talking about, how can I use your token for example for long-term prospects? tell about it, thank you
XBM token itself (outside Betmatch infrastructure) has no value. It gains value only being applied to Betmatch services.

But inside Betmatch infrastructure each token can be used in the following ways:

1. To place bets without any house commissions by buying and holding XBM tokens.

2. To lend XBM tokens to other customers in exchange for monetary compensation.

3. In the future, with continued platform development, token functionality may be extended with the opportunity to place bets using these tokens and even stake them to provide valuable information to the system.

cool! I like your tokens, they are so prospective!
c_russo

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

Service is good, but charging 3% is high
Which is not high?
It's really high charging, but among other is normal Cool
good-van-rob

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:51:17 AM

I hope that it's not a SKAM, but time will tell
It is obvious, they make too much effort to be a skam.  Wink Smiley
Iasia98

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

Hello, what rates are we talking about, how can I use your token for example for long-term prospects? tell about it, thank you
hi pal! i think this project has a great future, so to settle the matter i can claim that their tokens will be in huge demand. of course, if the team will work as productive, as it does
you forgot one more if. if this project isn't a scam!
Kyle93

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:21:27 AM

http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1004/e6/137ac549e3d58b53c6be1955915eece6.png

Built on the top of a blockchain network, Betmatch may offer an original solution both for players and the betting-related community.

Our project is focused on:

-Players;

-Betting platforms;

-Passive delegates, who will be able to lease XBM tokens without having a specific owner-oriented community. Other players will randomly use their tokens, but they won’t have any control on frequency of using their  tokens and earnings.

-Active delegates, who will be able to generate valuable content in order to attract attention of the community and become a unique service provider as, for example, analysts.

Sounds extremely  good. So versatile platform has all chances to be success! Cheesy Smiley
kavalokster

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

Like the idea of active and passive delegates Cheesy

I understand the meaning of active delegate. It's when you lend someone your tokens and get some percentage from that. Can you explain me what is passive delegate?
A token can be lent to other customers with receiving a part of their saved commissions. For example:
A customer has tokens which allows him to bet 100.000$/month, but he does not use this limit. If the user lends his tokens to other players who want to save on commissions 20% (from commission saved), he will receive 1000$ of profit from bets of other customers.

Okay, now everything seems to be clear Shocked
Marconn

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:41:36 AM

http://i92.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1026/11/b041dcd618f3ee26de49f8d16edbbb11.png

While sports betting adds to the excitement on the field or on the track, the jargon can make it feel inaccessible to someone who’s never placed a wager. And here are the basic terms each better must know:

Favorites and Underdogs
The favorite or chalk is the team or competitor favored to win a contest. Contrary, the underdog, or just the dog, is the team or competitor deemed less likely to come out on top, with a longshot not having much else but a prayer. Someone who always bets on the favorite is a chalk player. Putting your money on the favorite is called laying the price, while wagering on the underdog is known as taking the price.

Hope this information was useful for you! Stay tuned to get to know more!

Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Cezel619

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:45:23 AM

Okay! Thank you Wink Wink Cheesy
Kyle93

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:20:11 AM

I've read somewhere that you entered into partnership with Hybrid Interaction. Smart partner!
Loriale

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

I've read somewhere that you entered into partnership with Hybrid Interaction. Smart partner!

I am proud of this partnership
Kimi_Koss

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

I am proud of this partnership

I think, it will be completely capable of building an effective marketing strategy for Betmatch
knight-errant

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

I understand the meaning of active delegate. It's when you lend someone your tokens and get some percentage from that. Can you explain me what is passive delegate?
A token can be lent to other customers with receiving a part of their saved commissions. For example:
A customer has tokens which allows him to bet 100.000$/month, but he does not use this limit. If the user lends his tokens to other players who want to save on commissions 20% (from commission saved), he will receive 1000$ of profit from bets of other customers.

I can lend my tokens to anyone else??? Like it doesn't matter who?
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

You can lend tokens! And here's an example of how lending tokens to other users works:

A token holder has tokens which grant him a commission-free betting limit of up to $100,000 per month, but he does not use this limit. He is free to lend his betting limit to other players who may be interested in saving on the house commission fees of 5%. So he can charge other users less than 5% to use his betting limit. If he charges 1%, then the token holder would earn $1,000 from other customers who used his limit. Even though the token holder has not personally made a single bet, he has attracted other customers to bet on the platform using his tokens and has earned money for doing so.

Marconn

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

You can lend tokens! And here's an example of how lending tokens to other users works:

A token holder has tokens which grant him a commission-free betting limit of up to $100,000 per month, but he does not use this limit. He is free to lend his betting limit to other players who may be interested in saving on the house commission fees of 5%. So he can charge other users less than 5% to use his betting limit. If he charges 1%, then the token holder would earn $1,000 from other customers who used his limit. Even though the token holder has not personally made a single bet, he has attracted other customers to bet on the platform using his tokens and has earned money for doing so.

It's great to earn money, not making the bets. You'll get a profit anyway
knight-errant

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

It's great to earn money, not making the bets. You'll get a profit anyway

It makes me think of buying your tokens
Tygrabandis2

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:38:43 AM

As I know you have many competitors, I mean there are a plenty of betting houses. What makes you better than your competitors?
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

As I know you have many competitors, I mean there are a plenty of betting houses. What makes you better than your competitors?

Thank you for interesting question! Betmatch offers the original social solution for players and betting-related community by combining two (betting house and social betting) business models, aimed to a building a durable solution for the emerging cryptocurrency-based betting market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: