Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service  (Read 81788 times)
Feth322

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:16:01 AM

I'm satisfied that I can receive my money immediately if I win. Thanks to smart contracts Smiley
Blockchain has many advantages in general. Happy that this platform is built on the blockchain
knight-errant

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:17:39 AM

I envy those people who are lucky! The fortune smiles at them all the time, but for me the win is unbelievable success! So I prefer to lend my tokens
Iasia98

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:10:05 AM

I envy those people who are lucky! The fortune smiles at them all the time, but for me the win is unbelievable success! So I prefer to lend my tokens
The point is not about being lucky. The point is about learning and understanding sports analytics and statistics, working out strategies and trying different approaches in order to make sports betting a source of steady income.
Loriale

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

http://i89.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1011/d0/443e3a7196c0da4edc3d286e474483d0.png

People, who own XBM tokens, have a range of possibilities to gain more profit on betting as well as monetize their betting-related activities. Active players can save up on the house commissions, occasional players can lease their tokens when they don’t feel like betting, active content generators can finally monetize their analytical skills and betting expertise.

Subscription-based model of social betting platform will give people an opportunity to create and develop their own businesses on the top of Betmatch and increase the betting service audience.

Want to know more? Check our full-length article on the topic: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2IQNhvG

not everyone can have perfect foresight, so it's great opportunity for people who don't sure in their forces! Shocked Cheesy
Tygrabandis2

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:35:28 AM

http://i89.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1002/af/16cb3362ee72f69707f7425a3461d1af.png
What is XBM token?

XBM is an ERC20-compliant token issued during the Betmatch TGE event.

Investors that purchase XBM tokens during the sales will get a number of benefits over the common Betmatch customers.

•Our token lets players’ receive a discount on all the commissions on bets and even have a chance to place bets with no commission within a certain period of time

•XBM token owners will have a possibility to lease their tokens to other players, who want to bet without commission but don’t own XBM tokens

All in all, purchasing XBM tokens is beneficial both for Betmatch team and token holders. Do not hang around and become XBM token owner!

It seems to me unbelievable that you will let to place bets with no commission
it says here within a certain period of time, maybe it's about stocks or something else!
Kimi_Koss

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

http://i78.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1015/7d/13f945501f2576e329e2000e8e7d597d.png

This week we continued improving technological side of the platform as well as extending our business connections and spreading word about our project.

Speaking about technological side, our development team added the possibility for Betmatch MVP users to bet on the following sports apart from football: volleyball, tennis, handball, badminton and basketball. You can choose the sport and game you are interested in and place a bet in several clicks of the mouse. Our team also added the possibility to follow the course of events concerning your bets.

Furthermore, Betmatch team couldn’t miss the opportunity to participate in HackIT Forum in Kyiv – an international forum on cybersecurity, especially taking into consideration the fact that the main topic of this year was “exploit blockchain technology”.

Want to know more? Follow this link to read our full article: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2pT8sV2
WOW, It's cool, I like basketball a lot and glad that now I can bet on it Wink  Cool
Kimi_Koss

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

I'm glad you found a new partner who will help you organize a PR campaign
With this partner Betmatch will reach a new level and become much more better!
c_russo

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1003/56/0e36413d043c5b7ecfebbf18fd609656.png

Betmatch offers its customers a unique betting platform powered by blockchain and secured by smart contracts.

The customers use Ether to place bets on various markets without having to transfer the money, so they are in full control of their funds until they lose a bet. The external third party cannot influence funds, bet execution or payouts, these processes are automatic because of smart contracts feature. In this way, Betmatch offers solution to several issues: players can easily transfer funds in the form of cryptocurrency without delays and without worrying that bookmaker will somehow influence the payout.

Thanks to decentralized nature of our betting solution, we offer full transparency and high security. We believe that trust and comfort of our customers are  the most important things for the success of Betmatch platform. The services we provide and the beliefs we adhere to will bring an inner change into betting industry, which was long anticipated by players all over the world.

Follow this link to read more: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Rlv6lp
now it's make sense Roll Eyes
Morlurn46

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

http://i80.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1012/10/1f338480fc793c3152f00b9aba901910.png

Do you want to know why we stand out among betting houses? Here are our exclusive features:

1. We are ready-to-use bet coefficients and risk management system

This technology is a vital part of a successful business. Since no other betting platform has such a strong technology partnership, the backend technology is prepared for the implementation.

2. Quick entry to the market

We are not going to wait  long before entering the market like the majority of other betting projects. We start from the working and scalable product!

3. Partnership

Betmatch aims at establishing partnerships with the best cyber-sport teams – Navi is a good example!

4. Marketing

It is a core part of any startup project. Our team is already working on the media coverage of our MVP launch!

Do you have any partner s?
We have entered into partnership with one of the industry leaders in iGaming CRM advisory services - Hybrid Interaction.

And who is this?Huh?
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

Do you want to know why we stand out among betting houses? Here are our exclusive features:

This technology is a vital part of a successful business. Since no other betting platform has such a strong technology partnership, the backend technology is prepared for the implementation.

We are not going to wait  long before entering the market like the majority of other betting projects. We start from the working and scalable product!

3. Partnership

Betmatch aims at establishing partnerships with the best cyber-sport teams – Navi is a good example!

4. Marketing

It is a core part of any startup project. Our team is already working on the media coverage of our MVP launch!

We have entered into partnership with one of the industry leaders in iGaming CRM advisory services - Hybrid Interaction.

And who is this?Huh?
Hybrid Interaction - one of the industry leaders in iGaming CRM advisory services. This company’s specializations are connected with the CRM strategies and management. Hybrid Interaction provides its clients with the best solutions in the fields of retention marketing, conversion tactics and loyalty schemes.

Hybrid Interaction headed by Shahar Attias, the founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), will be the advisor of Betmatch in the sphere of CRM campaign. Our team is completely sure that Shahar Attias will help Betmatch to achieve new standards since he is an iGaming expert who witnessed the changes and growth of this industry which were caused by up-to-date technologies, market satiety and governmental regulations.

Follow this link and get to know more information about our new partner: https://bit.ly/2yYqbhW
Cezel619

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

As I know you have many competitors, I mean there are a plenty of betting houses. What makes you better than your competitors?

Thank you for interesting question! Betmatch offers the original social solution for players and betting-related community by combining two (betting house and social betting) business models, aimed to a building a durable solution for the emerging cryptocurrency-based betting market.

but as I know Betmatch is the one and only betting house with blockchain technology, so it has no competitors!! am I right?HuhHuh
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:22:27 AM

As I know you have many competitors, I mean there are a plenty of betting houses. What makes you better than your competitors?

Thank you for interesting question! Betmatch offers the original social solution for players and betting-related community by combining two (betting house and social betting) business models, aimed to a building a durable solution for the emerging cryptocurrency-based betting market.

but as I know Betmatch is the one and only betting house with blockchain technology, so it has no competitors!! am I right?HuhHuh
We have explored the startups in prediction markets and traditional betting houses and have found only one trusted, decentralized, and operating project - Augur, which is currently operating on the main Ethereum network.

Other projects, like Bethereum, FansUnite, FunFair, are primarily focused on betting traditionally and are working on some similar business models. But they contain critical problems, such as liquidity (market making) and user acquisition.

None of those projects have the solutions to the mentioned issues, significant market share, or market influence at the moment. And in our opinion, to create a successful project means to combine trustless blockchain processes, ordinary non-blockchain services and a self-scaling social system that allows low-cost user acquisition.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

The point is not about being lucky. The point is about learning and understanding sports analytics and statistics, working out strategies and trying different approaches in order to make sports betting a source of steady income.

So would you argue that sports betting is as much a game of skill as poker? You can't be serious about that. Is there some professional sports betting league where it can be confirmed that people generate steady income from betting?
Feth322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

http://i95.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1027/19/ccefaeb83c674b2e9567f7562eb1b619.png

Sports betting has been a popular pastime for millions of people around the world for quite some time. The primitive form of this activity appeared many centuries ago, and during this time, it has offered fertile ground for countless stereotypes, myths and misconceptions that blossom in minds of average people. However, as all we know, a stereotype is an established pattern of thinking, a prejudice, often having little in common with reality.

In our new article, we dispel some popular misconceptions concerning sports betting such as the impossibility to turn betting into a source of income, its pure dependence on luck and certain problems with bookmakers. We also talk about the changed image of sports betting and shifts in demographics of sports bettors.

Check it out, find out some useful information and allay the fears around sports betting here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2qcaeko
Bookmakers make big money >:(Betting is always fraud!!! Undecided
Morlurn46

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

3. Partnership

4. Marketing

And who is this?Huh?
Hybrid Interaction - one of the industry leaders in iGaming CRM advisory services. This company’s specializations are connected with the CRM strategies and management. Hybrid Interaction provides its clients with the best solutions in the fields of retention marketing, conversion tactics and loyalty schemes.

Hybrid Interaction headed by Shahar Attias, the founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), will be the advisor of Betmatch in the sphere of CRM campaign. Our team is completely sure that Shahar Attias will help Betmatch to achieve new standards since he is an iGaming expert who witnessed the changes and growth of this industry which were caused by up-to-date technologies, market satiety and governmental regulations.

Follow this link and get to know more information about our new partner: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2yYqbhW
Okay...guess I need to find out more about this!
Cezel619

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

We have explored the startups in prediction markets and traditional betting houses and have found only one trusted, decentralized, and operating project - Augur, which is currently operating on the main Ethereum network.

Other projects, like Bethereum, FansUnite, FunFair, are primarily focused on betting traditionally and are working on some similar business models. But they contain critical problems, such as liquidity (market making) and user acquisition.

None of those projects have the solutions to the mentioned issues, significant market share, or market influence at the moment. And in our opinion, to create a successful project means to combine trustless blockchain processes, ordinary non-blockchain services and a self-scaling social system that allows low-cost user acquisition.

Hmmmmmm..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
c_russo

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1003/56/0e36413d043c5b7ecfebbf18fd609656.png

Betmatch offers its customers a unique betting platform powered by blockchain and secured by smart contracts.

The customers use Ether to place bets on various markets without having to transfer the money, so they are in full control of their funds until they lose a bet. The external third party cannot influence funds, bet execution or payouts, these processes are automatic because of smart contracts feature. In this way, Betmatch offers solution to several issues: players can easily transfer funds in the form of cryptocurrency without delays and without worrying that bookmaker will somehow influence the payout.

Thanks to decentralized nature of our betting solution, we offer full transparency and high security. We believe that trust and comfort of our customers are  the most important things for the success of Betmatch platform. The services we provide and the beliefs we adhere to will bring an inner change into betting industry, which was long anticipated by players all over the world.

Follow this link to read more: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Rlv6lp
such an interesting article made me think and search through the Internet for more information about it.  Grin
Loriale

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

3. Partnership

4. Marketing

Heard about these guys!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Feth322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

3. Partnership

4. Marketing

What does the MVP mean? Huh
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

3. Partnership

4. Marketing

What does the MVP mean? Huh

A minimum viable product (MVP) is a development technique in which a new product or website is developed with sufficient features to satisfy early adopters. A minimum viable product (MVP) is the the most pared down version of a product that can still be released. We decided to conduct MVP tests first in order to identify the viability of the product’s value proposition, and also to determine its technical elements. Thus, we ensure that the eventual product is in demand and meets our customers' expectations and needs.

You can check our MVP here: https://bit.ly/2wLy89Z
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: