Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service  (Read 81781 times)
Kimi_Koss

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

http://i97.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1104/bb/bcb59456060af61e393cf46c1658b2bb.png

Although sports betting has been around since the first sports competitions, and its history comprises centuries of development and transformations, it always received an ambiguous attitude.  Even when wagers were placed on the outcome of the Olympic Games in Ancient Greece, opinions were split whether activities of this kind should be forbidden or not. Even nowadays, while many people consider sports betting as a thrilling and sometimes even profitable pastime, others stand against it passionately. While some countries legitimate sports betting and receive a notable profit from legal betting industry into their budget, others consider illegal and treat it like a felony, which just further pushes the betting business into the shadows. Interested about attitude towards sports betting in different countries? Read our new article to find out: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2PAItQZ
I like such nice article. I've never thought that betting was in ancient times
Nowadays there is nothing new. Everything was already invented by great minds a long time ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kimi_Koss

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

http://i79.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1020/77/e9ac66944d56a6aa0a154ff4e34fcd77.png

Betting platform is not an exceptional idea but still it is hard to find the one that would definitely had a perfect solution for the users and the platform itself. That’s why we want you to see that choosing Betmatch is a right decision!

Now we are going to compare our blockchain solution for bookmakers with a betting platform named Bethereum. The platform uses peer-to-peer betting with its own token. It means that users simply cannot bet against the platform. Its token, BETHER, can be used only on the platform.

As for Betmatch, players can bet against a platform and other users. Why are we called an instrument for betting business? The answer is like a piece of cake - because on our platform you will be able not only to place bets but also to build your own business, providing statistics or generating content.

Still doubting? Check our website to get to know more: https://tge.betmatch.io/
how peer-to-peer betting will be implemented? it will be chats for those who want to find companions or smth else?
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:31:04 PM

Betting platform is not an exceptional idea but still it is hard to find the one that would definitely had a perfect solution for the users and the platform itself. That’s why we want you to see that choosing Betmatch is a right decision!

Now we are going to compare our blockchain solution for bookmakers with a betting platform named Bethereum. The platform uses peer-to-peer betting with its own token. It means that users simply cannot bet against the platform. Its token, BETHER, can be used only on the platform.

As for Betmatch, players can bet against a platform and other users. Why are we called an instrument for betting business? The answer is like a piece of cake - because on our platform you will be able not only to place bets but also to build your own business, providing statistics or generating content.

how peer-to-peer betting will be implemented? it will be chats for those who want to find companions or smth else?
It will be possible on the base of our social betting network. With the help of the platform users will be able to follow and interact with other players and place bets against each other.
Morlurn46

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

It will be possible on the base of our social betting network. With the help of the platform users will be able to follow and interact with other players and place bets against each other.
I like the way you work. Your ideas are really cool!
Morlurn46

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

http://i97.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1104/bb/bcb59456060af61e393cf46c1658b2bb.png

Although sports betting has been around since the first sports competitions, and its history comprises centuries of development and transformations, it always received an ambiguous attitude.  Even when wagers were placed on the outcome of the Olympic Games in Ancient Greece, opinions were split whether activities of this kind should be forbidden or not. Even nowadays, while many people consider sports betting as a thrilling and sometimes even profitable pastime, others stand against it passionately. While some countries legitimate sports betting and receive a notable profit from legal betting industry into their budget, others consider illegal and treat it like a felony, which just further pushes the betting business into the shadows. Interested about attitude towards sports betting in different countries? Read our new article to find out: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2PAItQZ
Nowadays there is nothing new. Everything was already invented by great minds a long time ago.
These 'great minds' hadn't such knowledge which we have. Over the past 50 years, humanity has made a breakthrough in the field of medicine, IT technologies and so on.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

Although sports betting has been around since the first sports competitions, and its history comprises centuries of development and transformations, it always received an ambiguous attitude.  Even when wagers were placed on the outcome of the Olympic Games in Ancient Greece, opinions were split whether activities of this kind should be forbidden or not. Even nowadays, while many people consider sports betting as a thrilling and sometimes even profitable pastime, others stand against it passionately. While some countries legitimate sports betting and receive a notable profit from legal betting industry into their budget, others consider illegal and treat it like a felony, which just further pushes the betting business into the shadows. Interested about attitude towards sports betting in different countries? Read our new article to find out: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2PAItQZ
It always existed bro
I think that even the ancient people made bets when they hunted for mammoths =) The need for this in the blood of most people.

Cezel619

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:09:10 AM

Although sports betting has been around since the first sports competitions, and its history comprises centuries of development and transformations, it always received an ambiguous attitude.  Even when wagers were placed on the outcome of the Olympic Games in Ancient Greece, opinions were split whether activities of this kind should be forbidden or not. Even nowadays, while many people consider sports betting as a thrilling and sometimes even profitable pastime, others stand against it passionately. While some countries legitimate sports betting and receive a notable profit from legal betting industry into their budget, others consider illegal and treat it like a felony, which just further pushes the betting business into the shadows. Interested about attitude towards sports betting in different countries? Read our new article to find out: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2PAItQZ
It always existed bro
I think that even the ancient people made bets when they hunted for mammoths =) The need for this in the blood of most people.
Yeah, The Death Bets Grin
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:10:48 AM

guys who can explain the meaning of 'Dutching' in betting Huh
Feth322

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:13:00 AM

oh , I often saw this word in various articles, but I do not fully understand its meaning until the end ;(
knight-errant

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:21:07 AM

I think it is when a couple of ppl share the money or bet or smth related to this...don't know Huh Huh
Iasia98

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:30:37 AM

It always existed bro
Yeah, The Death Bets Grin
People you are so cruel omg Shocked Shocked
Morlurn46

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:28:16 AM

oh , I often saw this word in various articles, but I do not fully understand its meaning until the end ;(
really ?? come on guys , it's the process of backing a number of contenders for a particular event, in order to ensure the same amount of profit if any of your selections win
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:29:23 AM

really ?? come on guys , it's the process of backing a number of contenders for a particular event, in order to ensure the same amount of profit if any of your selections win

wow , great job , honestly ,didn't even guess about that  Roll Eyes
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:30:12 AM

I will use this betting strategy  Grin Grin
knight-errant

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:41:10 AM

Okay okay, there always is smbd smarter than you Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Kimi_Koss

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:48:29 AM

Okay okay, there always is smbd smarter than you Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Such a bitter truth Sad Wink
Kimi_Koss

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:52:01 AM

okay, it's interesting solution Wink
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

There are several decentralized betting services or at least they claim to be decentralized, but how is this one innovative?
The critical invention of Betmatch is an innovative social betting system, that serves players, analysts and Betmatch itself. For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as to use proven trust-based social betting service. For analysts, it is a unique opportunity to direct and trust less monetization of their skills, influence or subscription base.
Cezel619

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

Who knows the good strategy to place good bets to multiply the stakes?
Morlurn46

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:05:43 AM

Who knows the good strategy to place good bets to multiply the stakes?
You should make up your own strategy, there is a lot of info nowadays
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: