Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service  (Read 81785 times)
shmidt

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

Admin, what is crypto does Betmatch accept?Huh
You got to read whitepaper more carefully
I always wonder how people can join any ico if they don't know any simple things about it, like which currencies does it accept or whether it has a prototype.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shmidt

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

It is good! Nevertheless i expected for more. Just because now there are not as much Icos as, for example, previous year.
Also Betmatch is some kind of unique ICO and it's in demand of people!
Of course, the current betting sites are of interest by many people, there are a lot of fans there that is waiting to hear from the project. I expect them to be better and flourish in the future.
Of course, they will achieve great results
projects with a similar idea are already on the cryptocurrency market. Why do you think this project will be more successful than others?
My words aren't just taken from nowhere, i've read a lot about many of betting projects not only on blockchain platform, but a few of them had future.
Loriale

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

Admin, what is crypto does Betmatch accept?Huh
You got to read whitepaper more carefully
I always wonder how people can join any ico if they don't know any simple things about it, like which currencies does it accept or whether it has a prototype.
More strange is when they invest in ICO without any understanding of project
Loriale

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

I prefer sports betting places that use bitcoin, s because you only use your bitcoin wallet address and no ID is needed.
I thought I would kill myself while I was waiting for approval of documents
Patience is your best friend and moreover in betting sphere
Feth322

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

I prefer sports betting places that use bitcoin, s because you only use your bitcoin wallet address and no ID is needed.
and wisdom,obviously
you need to think all the trifles and you should to think twice before you make bet
Morlurn46

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

and wisdom,obviously
you need to think all the trifles and you should to think twice before you make bet
Knowledge about the sport on which you bet is the most important!
Kyle93

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

Do I have to believe that this project from the main page to page 5 is filled with a NEWBEE account? LOL
One more thing that I will not believe in this project, click open the link on the new page of the main page of the announcement and the results you will see the image below. LOL
http://fastpic.ru/    What website is this !!!!! LOL

I can't get what does it mean? Personally, about newbee accounts: I could think it is straaangre if I hadn't created my account recently because Bitcoin talk blocked my previous one just because, as it says, I wasn't discussing the THEME of the conversation. (Sorry for my bad english)
I agree with you
There are variety of reasons
Me, for example, I always forget my passwords  Grin Grin Grin
B K

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

Patience isn't a key to success. You can be impatient and make right choices
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

There are several decentralized betting services or at least they claim to be decentralized, but how is this one innovative?
The critical invention of Betmatch is an innovative social betting system, that serves players, analysts and Betmatch itself. For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as to use proven trust-based social betting service. For analysts, it is a unique opportunity to direct and trust less monetization of their skills, influence or subscription base.

With social betting you are referring to the option that you could copy other betters choices?
Actually, that's not entirely true.You just can study predictions statistics, provided by «experts» or more experienced players and make your. bets. There will be many experts, so you can choose one which one you believe.
Please, notice that social betting network will be constructed by the users themselves. Every customer can choose one or many other users to whom he is subscribed. The subscription allows the customer to receive a service that provides sports analytics, XBM tokens in the lending mode, or other features such as premium content.

But what is the incentives for experts to share their opinions? Will they get any kind of reward for successful predictions?
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

There are several decentralized betting services or at least they claim to be decentralized, but how is this one innovative?
The critical invention of Betmatch is an innovative social betting system, that serves players, analysts and Betmatch itself. For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as to use proven trust-based social betting service. For analysts, it is a unique opportunity to direct and trust less monetization of their skills, influence or subscription base.

With social betting you are referring to the option that you could copy other betters choices?
Actually, that's not entirely true.You just can study predictions statistics, provided by «experts» or more experienced players and make your. bets. There will be many experts, so you can choose one which one you believe.
Please, notice that social betting network will be constructed by the users themselves. Every customer can choose one or many other users to whom he is subscribed. The subscription allows the customer to receive a service that provides sports analytics, XBM tokens in the lending mode, or other features such as premium content.

But what is the incentives for experts to share their opinions? Will they get any kind of reward for successful predictions?

On Betmatch analysts and experts will get an opportunity to direct and monetize their skills by influencing their subscription base.
The better is the record of their predictions, the more followers they get. Subscription-sellers (experts) will be able to define their own rules for subscribers - from free subscriptions up to a profit share from every successful bet of all players who are subscribed to him. They will also have an opportunity to lease out their tokens actively to subscribers in exchange for half of the commissions from the player.
shmidt

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

But it will halp you to stay calm and ponder everything
B K

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:55:53 AM

I'm rather sharp and impatient person, but this does not prevent me from making the right choice in the right situations. Rationality this is all you need...
Cezel619

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

I'm rather sharp and impatient person, but this does not prevent me from making the right choice in the right situations. Rationality this is all you need...
Yes, it all doesn't the moment you make betting a habit and
Cezel619

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

I disagree, but some people can combine
c_russo

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

I disagree, but some people can combine
Impatience and inspiration are like two sides of a coin. Without a little impatience we may never start. Inspiration spawns the desire and impatience gets you acting on that desire.
c_russo

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

On Betmatch analysts and experts will get an opportunity to direct and monetize their skills by influencing their subscription base.
The better is the record of their predictions, the more followers they get. Subscription-sellers (experts) will be able to define their own rules for subscribers - from free subscriptions up to a profit share from every successful bet of all players who are subscribed to him. They will also have an opportunity to lease out their tokens actively to subscribers in exchange for half of the commissions from the player.
I like your system of leasing tokens Wink
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

it's really comfortable....isn't it??
Morlurn46

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:13:50 PM

it's really comfortable....isn't it??
and it's also profitable for two sides....but for the person who lease these tokens it's more profitable
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

Ok, but I have another question: do you think you motivate people to engage in zero sum games? Would you say that from a societal standpoint, it is more beneficial if people actually decide to produce something that delivers utility?
c_russo

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:14:38 AM

Ok, but I have another question: do you think you motivate people to engage in zero sum games? Would you say that from a societal standpoint, it is more beneficial if people actually decide to produce something that delivers utility?

It's a kind of philosophical question Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: