Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service  (Read 81781 times)
Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:55:25 PM

It’s a pity that there is no chat telegram, otherwise one can talk with administrators and find out all the information from them. And then the support service responds with templates. Does not help resolve the issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Betmatch1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:27:55 PM

batmach not paying!!!!!!! scammers with they rigged slot
Hello!
Thank you for the interest in our platform. We would like to help you to solve your problem. Please kindly explain what is your problem? What exactly did not you like? Our support team works 24/7 and can help you with any question. We'll try to find an issue to your problem as soon as possible.

Best regards, Betmatch team
arkallla

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:37:55 PM

Hello!
Thank you for the interest in our platform. We would like to help you to solve your problem. Please kindly explain what is your problem? What exactly did not you like? Our support team works 24/7 and can help you with any question. We'll try to find an issue to your problem as soon as possible.

Hello. What about my problem? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029854.msg53135597#msg53135597
waiting for my withdrawal since 10 October. Still pending
arkallla

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:20:22 PM

Betmatch representatives ignore me everywhere, I had to open a Scam Accusation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5207201
olesarius32

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:39:10 PM

Betmatch didn't complete my withdrawal that I made, but they charged me as if I withdrawn the money.

I've raised the issue and complaint, but nothing has been done about it, eventhough the transaction was only 0.065 ETH.

Here's the proof.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x53bc9aca67deda11800441f59b84588491af7d904e41236c5e12adf9438a34c3

I'll update if the case get solved, but it's pretty ridicilous that they are having issues with such small withdrawals...
Betmatch_Tech_Support

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:10:16 PM

Hello!

Hello. What about my problem? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029854.msg53135597#msg53135597

Dear user!

We have become aware of illegal actions undertaken by you during your use of our platform.  
Based on the above and in accordance with Article 3 of the Terms of Use, "You consent to our right to take appropriate measures with regards to your Account in order to prevent any and all prohibited actions and/or suspicious activity”, your account has been blocked, and all funds deposited by you to the platform have been refunded.

We apologize for the delay in our response on all resources, however, since we are a relatively new project, we needed more time to make the correct judgement regarding the situation.

Regards,
The Betmatch team
arkallla

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 12:12:26 PM

Hello!

Dear user!

We have become aware of illegal actions undertaken by you during your use of our platform.  
Based on the above and in accordance with Article 3 of the Terms of Use, "You consent to our right to take appropriate measures with regards to your Account in order to prevent any and all prohibited actions and/or suspicious activity”, your account has been blocked, and all funds deposited by you to the platform have been refunded.

We apologize for the delay in our response on all resources, however, since we are a relatively new project, we needed more time to make the correct judgement regarding the situation.

Regards,
The Betmatch team

What are you talking about? I need more details. What did I violate (according to your version)? Too uninformative to block an account with 9 BTC's
Betmatch_Tech_Support

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 06:29:43 PM

Hello!

Dear user!

Regards,
The Betmatch team

What are you talking about? I need more details. What did I violate (according to your version)? Too uninformative to block an account with 9 BTC's

Greetings!

Your account hasn’t passed a number of antifraud  tests (and was blocked due to multiaccounting). We’ve spotted that you tried to withdraw funds from different accounts to one wallet. Also there is a an overlap in device IP adresses used for the said accounts.

As we said previously, we have the right to block accounts that we consider fraud due to article 3 of Betmatch Terms of Use.

Please notice, that during the period between registration and the beginning of mutiple accounts use all your funds were withdrawn.

Best regards,
Betmatch team
Betmatch_Tech_Support

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 07:59:28 PM

Betmatch didn't complete my withdrawal that I made, but they charged me as if I withdrawn the money.

I've raised the issue and complaint, but nothing has been done about it, eventhough the transaction was only 0.065 ETH.

Here's the proof.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x53bc9aca67deda11800441f59b84588491af7d904e41236c5e12adf9438a34c3

I'll update if the case get solved, but it's pretty ridicilous that they are having issues with such small withdrawals...

Dear, olesarius32!

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences you’ve encountered while using Betmatch. Please try to withdraw once more. Going beyond words, there’ll be a special bonus waiting for you.

Best regards,
Betmatch team
arkallla

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:00:43 AM

Hello!

Dear user!

Regards,
The Betmatch team

Greetings!

Your account hasn’t passed a number of antifraud  tests (and was blocked due to multiaccounting). We’ve spotted that you tried to withdraw funds from different accounts to one wallet. Also there is a an overlap in device IP adresses used for the said accounts.

As we said previously, we have the right to block accounts that we consider fraud due to article 3 of Betmatch Terms of Use.

Please notice, that during the period between registration and the beginning of mutiple accounts use all your funds were withdrawn.

Best regards,
Betmatch team

Bullshit! All my withdrawals were on one wallet 1Cd1VoFPvrhSzycNxHSotFwQu6bnHNC8VE
Check again and tell me which of these transactions was made from another account ( https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1Cd1VoFPvrhSzycNxHSotFwQu6bnHNC8VE )?
I also ask you for proof that I had more than 1 account. Please provide information from which account I tried (according to your version) to withdraw funds to the same wallet.
I'm not crazy to register a second account knowing that I have 9 freeze BTCs in your hands. It is very stupid and stupid.
Double-check this information, please, and if you are sure that I have a second account, please provide evidence for general discussion.
Trula101

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 10:05:00 PM

Does anyone know what is happening with the site? They are holding the payout for 2 days now and they aren't available on chat either. Also they aren't updating their promotions they have right now.
Betmatch_Tech_Support

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:28:07 PM

Does anyone know what is happening with the site? They are holding the payout for 2 days now and they aren't available on chat either. Also they aren't updating their promotions they have right now.

Hi Trula101!

We had temporary problems, we are sorry for the inconveniences. Please, contact our support for a bonus!

Best regards,
Betmatch team
arkallla

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 01:54:38 PM

Hi Trula101!

We had temporary problems, we are sorry for the inconveniences. Please, contact our support for a bonus!

Best regards,
Betmatch team

What about my problem? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029854.msg53627561#msg53627561
You still not answer
Betmatch_Tech_Support

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 09:37:29 AM

Hello!

Dear user!

Regards,
The Betmatch team

Greetings!

Best regards,
Betmatch team

Bullshit! All my withdrawals were on one wallet 1Cd1VoFPvrhSzycNxHSotFwQu6bnHNC8VE
Check again and tell me which of these transactions was made from another account ( https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1Cd1VoFPvrhSzycNxHSotFwQu6bnHNC8VE )?
I also ask you for proof that I had more than 1 account. Please provide information from which account I tried (according to your version) to withdraw funds to the same wallet.
I'm not crazy to register a second account knowing that I have 9 freeze BTCs in your hands. It is very stupid and stupid.
Double-check this information, please, and if you are sure that I have a second account, please provide evidence for general discussion.

Hi Trula101!

Best regards,
Betmatch team

What about my problem? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029854.msg53627561#msg53627561
You still not answer

Good Afternoon,

We have replied to your complaints and comments on various forums and internet resources multiple times. It wasn't at all possible for you to have received a transaction, since it was blocked during the multi-account check stage. All withdrawals done by our platform's users undergo a multi-account check.
According to our company's internal regulations, we are not permitted to disclose confidential information to mass media and online forums.

Thank you for your attention. We hope that you have a wonderful day.
Regards,
The Betmatch team
arkallla

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 01:01:55 PM

Good Afternoon,

We have replied to your complaints and comments on various forums and internet resources multiple times. It wasn't at all possible for you to have received a transaction, since it was blocked during the multi-account check stage. All withdrawals done by our platform's users undergo a multi-account check.
According to our company's internal regulations, we are not permitted to disclose confidential information to mass media and online forums.

Thank you for your attention. We hope that you have a wonderful day.
Regards,
The Betmatch team
You still not provide any proofs.
I asking you many times to send this information to my email or to PM. Still nothing. And I ask it again.
Without this information, you will remain a scammers who steal my money
arkallla

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:49:44 PM

one day someone find you dont worry!
I know his CEO - Ivan Chebotaev (FB http://facebook.com/vanya.chebotaev)
Hi is from Ukraine. Hi has pharmacy in Kiev (https://farmax.com.ua). He scammed me with 9.4 BTC at a balance and now I know everything about him (all movements abroad in recent years, the amount of money in the bank etc). I sold my debt to "collectors" and he will be found soon as soon as he crosses the border. I advise you to do the same. Talk with fraudsters from a position of strength. Police won't help.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 09:04:08 PM

Oh oh, different blog posts advertise this Betmatch . But in the end, this is a regular scam bookmaker, they only screwed the ability to bet through the crypto .... In short, as I understand it, this is the same 1X bet, you can only bet with cryptocurrency

dafkid

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:25:05 PM

Oh oh, different blog posts advertise this Betmatch . But in the end, this is a regular scam bookmaker, they only screwed the ability to bet through the crypto .... In short, as I understand it, this is the same 1X bet, you can only bet with cryptocurrency

Yes, this site 100% scam. We have tested the last 2 weeks with 5 accounts ( all the accounts in a different country. )  we are testing sites. Here is the test result.

Slot Lady Lucky charm.

1. min bet bonus after 500 spins | Bonus 40x
2. min bet 323 spins | Bonus 20X
3. min bet 602 spins  | bonus 32X
4. min bet 295 spins  | bonus 16X
5. min bet 192 spins | bonus 22X

Slot Book of Dead

1. min bet bonus after 432 spins | Bonus 15x
2. min bet 233 spins | Bonus 25X
3. min bet 219 spins  | bonus 45X
4. min bet 454 spins  | bonus 27X
5. min bet 189 spins | bonus 13X

Slot Dead or Alive

1. min bet bonus after 245 spins | Bonus 94x
2. min bet 267 spins | Bonus 45X
3. min bet 78 spins  | bonus 78X
4. min bet 145 spins  | bonus 22X
5. min bet 171 spins | bonus 19X

Beanstalk

1. min bet bonus after 123 spins | Bonus 2x
2. min bet 134 spins | Bonus 5X
3. min bet 265 spins  | bonus 25X
4. min bet 89 spins  | bonus 56X
5. min bet 9 spins | bonus 10X

This is just a few of all the slots were tested. They claim all random because of RNG(Clearly not!)
The big companies know how to set the slots and before the visit ( checking the so-called RNG they set it back to normal) so people can win something.
The site Betmach clearly playing with people and lying to them. Nothing random on this site. Slots Rigged and what we saw they only pay you what you deposited. So you have no chance to win a single penny more.

No slot on real casinos want this many spins before the bonus and pay nothing. Ofc all the slot is outdated ( I mean old version ) so do not waste your time here guys because they going to take all your money. sooner or later they close down. We have complained to all major providers ( netent, novomatic, play'n go etc ) to check the " license " of this betmatch.

Believe me, people this is a scam.

dafkid

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 01:56:11 AM

one day someone find you dont worry!
I know his CEO - Ivan Chebotaev (FB http://facebook.com/vanya.chebotaev)
Hi is from Ukraine. Hi has pharmacy in Kiev (https://farmax.com.ua). He scammed me with 9.4 BTC at a balance and now I know everything about him (all movements abroad in recent years, the amount of money in the bank etc). I sold my debt to "collectors" and he will be found soon as soon as he crosses the border. I advise you to do the same. Talk with fraudsters from a position of strength. Police won't help.

nOW 1000% betmach is Scam! Why? look if you guys know how random number generator works on slots its not possible to lose 961 spin without a single bonus. yes 961 spin! Report sent to every provider.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 10:43:38 AM

Yes, this site 100% scam. We have tested the last 2 weeks with 5 accounts ( all the accounts in a different country. )  we are testing sites. Here is the test result.

Slot Lady Lucky charm.

1. min bet bonus after 500 spins | Bonus 40x
2. min bet 323 spins | Bonus 20X
3. min bet 602 spins  | bonus 32X
4. min bet 295 spins  | bonus 16X
5. min bet 192 spins | bonus 22X

Slot Book of Dead

1. min bet bonus after 432 spins | Bonus 15x
2. min bet 233 spins | Bonus 25X
3. min bet 219 spins  | bonus 45X
4. min bet 454 spins  | bonus 27X
5. min bet 189 spins | bonus 13X

Slot Dead or Alive

1. min bet bonus after 245 spins | Bonus 94x
2. min bet 267 spins | Bonus 45X
3. min bet 78 spins  | bonus 78X
4. min bet 145 spins  | bonus 22X
5. min bet 171 spins | bonus 19X

Beanstalk

1. min bet bonus after 123 spins | Bonus 2x
2. min bet 134 spins | Bonus 5X
3. min bet 265 spins  | bonus 25X
4. min bet 89 spins  | bonus 56X
5. min bet 9 spins | bonus 10X

This is just a few of all the slots were tested. They claim all random because of RNG(Clearly not!)
The big companies know how to set the slots and before the visit ( checking the so-called RNG they set it back to normal) so people can win something.
The site Betmach clearly playing with people and lying to them. Nothing random on this site. Slots Rigged and what we saw they only pay you what you deposited. So you have no chance to win a single penny more.

No slot on real casinos want this many spins before the bonus and pay nothing. Ofc all the slot is outdated ( I mean old version ) so do not waste your time here guys because they going to take all your money. sooner or later they close down. We have complained to all major providers ( netent, novomatic, play'n go etc ) to check the " license " of this betmatch.

Believe me, people this is a scam.

Perhaps this is not the topic Betmatch, but there is a question -
What about these guys https://wagerr.com/? They all have a top type and a transparent network and coefficients are not cut ... The only minus in my opinion is for now raw desktop software.  What do you guys think of these guys?

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: