Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pacquiao Vs Mayweather 2  (Read 58373 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:41:35 AM

Pacman does not need any more proof that he is one of the best and a hall of famer. Fighting Conor would be one if the best decisions of his life. Big money, easy fight hehehe. He would take no less than $30 million, I reckon.

How much did Pacman get for fighting Keith Thurman?
The guaranteed fight purse for Manny Pacquiao would be around $20 million and Thurman would take home around $8 million for the fight, Conor McGregor is a real super start in the sport and if Manny Pacquiao fights Conor that would be another $100 million fight day as Conor McGregor is a special talent who has the ability to pull huge audience irrespective of his boxing skills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:38:22 AM

Pacman does not need any more proof that he is one of the best and a hall of famer. Fighting Conor would be one if the best decisions of his life. Big money, easy fight hehehe. He would take no less than $30 million, I reckon.

The guaranteed fight purse for Manny Pacquiao would be around $20 million and Thurman would take home around $8 million for the fight, Conor McGregor is a real super start in the sport and if Manny Pacquiao fights Conor that would be another $100 million fight day as Conor McGregor is a special talent who has the ability to pull huge audience irrespective of his boxing skills.
Manny Pacquiao would have already grab that opportunity if he really think this fight is good for his legacy.
I know it's also about the Money but I never heard Pacman mentioned of fighting a UFC fighter just to make more money even how popular they are.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:17:03 PM

Most of the followers for both Pacquiao and Mayweather wanted to hear another rematch plan for them. It seems to be hype creation to gather demand from supporters. Although we heard lots of statement coming from Floyd, which gives trash talks on the champ Manny. In reality they're not enemies but friends  for real, but they're not showing it publicly just to preserve privacy for their career status.

Pacquiao vs Mayweather rematch will be a dream fight for all the fans, and I reckon it’ll take place next year only as Manny had said he’ll participate in a fight next year. The trash talks is the new marketing norm as fans like these talks, and it increases the excitement for the match so I expect this will continue. I’m personally hoping that Manny will be fit this time round and he’ll be able knock out Mayweather, and not start the match injured like he was last time.

Source: https://sports.inquirer.net/358619/manny-pacquiao-likely-to-fight-again-next-year

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2452474-did-injury-debacle-taint-the-result-of-floyd-mayweather-vs-manny-pacquiao
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 02:46:49 PM

So you are indirectly saying that Manny needs the help of some heavyweight like Mayweather or McGregor to get to a figure of 1 million plus PPV buys. The last fight (Manny vs Thurman) got around 400,000 PPV buys and I guess that is the maximum that Manny can attract. Someone like Mayweather is needed to take the figures to 7 digits.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:51:06 PM

Most of the followers for both Pacquiao and Mayweather wanted to hear another rematch plan for them. It seems to be hype creation to gather demand from supporters. Although we heard lots of statement coming from Floyd, which gives trash talks on the champ Manny. In reality they're not enemies but friends  for real, but they're not showing it publicly just to preserve privacy for their career status.
And on this the promoter is successful on what they are wanted to be..looking for many feedbacks either good or bad because what’s important is the consistency of the people reaction that they are willing to support the fight so for this the increase in possible pot money will encourage Mayweather since we all knew that he wants huge amount of offering before considering the fight against manny Pacquiao.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:30:36 PM

Manny Pacquiao would have already grab that opportunity if he really think this fight is good for his legacy.
I know it's also about the Money but I never heard Pacman mentioned of fighting a UFC fighter just to make more money even how popular they are.
If Manny Pacquiao is looking to set his legacy then he needs to have the rematch between Mayweather and that too outside Nevada state commission, the only UFC fighter that is capable of pulling huge crowds is Conor McGregor and i am sure Manny will school him and finish him in the first 5 rounds and it will be a good easy pay day for Manny and why would anyone turn down a money fight.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:21:11 AM

Most of the followers for both Pacquiao and Mayweather wanted to hear another rematch plan for them. It seems to be hype creation to gather demand from supporters. Although we heard lots of statement coming from Floyd, which gives trash talks on the champ Manny. In reality they're not enemies but friends  for real, but they're not showing it publicly just to preserve privacy for their career status.

Mot trashtalks are just to promote and nothing more, I think only some Mexican boxers do really intended to hurt Manny's feelings and his family too. The great thing is even they throw some bad words about Manny it only stays outside and in the real fight, they can even hardly land a single blow to Manny leaving them in dire situation and being a punching bag at all.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:35:14 AM

If Manny Pacquiao is looking to set his legacy then he needs to have the rematch between Mayweather and that too outside Nevada state commission, the only UFC fighter that is capable of pulling huge crowds is Conor McGregor and i am sure Manny will school him and finish him in the first 5 rounds and it will be a good easy pay day for Manny and why would anyone turn down a money fight.

5 round? I doubt that Manny can do that, Floyd was extended to 10 rounds by Conor. I think one reason is that Floyd wanted to entertain the crowd. But I don't think that Manny is interested on that money fight though, Floyd or any top welterweight next year will be the goal.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:00:17 AM

5 round? I doubt that Manny can do that, Floyd was extended to 10 rounds by Conor. I think one reason is that Floyd wanted to entertain the crowd. But I don't think that Manny is interested on that money fight though, Floyd or any top welterweight next year will be the goal.
If i borrow the words of Manny's trainer Freddie Roach there was a time when Manny was focusing on religious grounds and he was not interested to hurt anyone but wanted to win the fight by points and if he is on that mind set then you might need more than 5 rounds, if not Connor will not last that many rounds against aggressive boxing of Manny Pacquiao. With all the media outlets wanting to see a rematch between Mayweather i am sure it is possible to see around next year.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1439

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:27:27 AM

Am I the only one who wants Pacman versus Conor? I reckon the trash talking would be entertaining. Pacman might not forgive Conor and make him wear his sunglasses for 3 months hehehe.

I think so, Pacman does not fight a UFC fighter to ruin his reputation, he won't follow Mayweather's footstep, instead he'll fight Mayweather anytime.

What reputation? Pacman does not need any more proof that he is one of the best and a hall of famer. Fighting Conor would be one if the best decisions of his life. Big money, easy fight hehehe. He would take no less than $30 million, I reckon.

First, we have to ask, is it really the best for Manny right now?
I don't think so, they are different, Conor can't beat Manny Pacquaio in the boxing ring, just like Mayweather did to him which is a clear one sided fight.
Maybe by the time he will retire like Mayweather, he can have fights like this, right now, he is still in the stage of building more his career and people would rather see a boxer who has the record and who can bring the hype in the game, just like Thurman.

The easy fight with a lot of money would be best for Manny hehehe. He is on retirement age and what is there more for him to build? He has attained more than any boxer in more weight divisions. There is nothing for him to prove in his career anymore.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 12:18:02 PM

They are lots of statements being posted on social media between the accounts of the 2 boxers and we want for a part 2 of their fight. Both of them are old already so this will be a good fight if it will happen. Trashtalks increase the hype that is why many supporters want this fight to happen in the future. I hope it will happen next year as Manny said that his fight will be next year but I saw on some news that he is always ready to fight Mayweather.
@Bustart, the two are not totally friends cause they sees themselves as opponent and the reason is because Manny wasn't able to accomplished his mission while May weather know he will always come back for rematch until he retire.
Meanwhile, with the level of trash talk and prediction made by people (Ruiz etc.) The fight will happen next year.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:35:05 PM

Most of the followers for both Pacquiao and Mayweather wanted to hear another rematch plan for them. It seems to be hype creation to gather demand from supporters. Although we heard lots of statement coming from Floyd, which gives trash talks on the champ Manny. In reality they're not enemies but friends  for real, but they're not showing it publicly just to preserve privacy for their career status.
We all want to hear it but let's accept the fact that this fight will not be seen anywhere in the future.

Floyd has just expressed his retirement and he's aware that with the 2nd fight he's likely to retire with a lose.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 03:57:13 PM

We all want to hear it but let's accept the fact that this fight will not be seen anywhere in the future.

Floyd has just expressed his retirement and he's aware that with the 2nd fight he's likely to retire with a lose.

Floyd was challenged by Manny. He accepted the challenge and defeated Pacquiao. Now it is not right to badmouth Floyd. You can't say that Manny got defeated in the first fight and therefore you want another chance. If Floyd doesn't want to come out of retirement, then let him be. He worked hard for his 1 billion plus dollars, and let him enjoy that.
boyptc

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:02:18 PM

Floyd was challenged by Manny. He accepted the challenge and defeated Pacquiao. Now it is not right to badmouth Floyd. You can't say that Manny got defeated in the first fight and therefore you want another chance. If Floyd doesn't want to come out of retirement, then let him be. He worked hard for his 1 billion plus dollars, and let him enjoy that.
Yap, that's what I'm saying. He has said his retirement and let him go to the place whereever he want. And let him do whatever he want. The guy has already enjoying the fruits of his hard work and if ever he'll accept the challenge, let's support.

But whatever his decision right now, let's still support though I'm not his fan.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 08:56:48 PM

Do you remember Mayweather has announced his retirement several time but he ends up in the ring fighting, the Mayweather I know is not ready for any retirement and what makes you so sure he's going to lose the second fight?
Let me guess, you totally believe in Ruiz prediction?

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:38:18 PM

Do you remember Mayweather has announced his retirement several time but he ends up in the ring fighting, the Mayweather I know is not ready for any retirement and what makes you so sure he's going to lose the second fight?
If he will not fight, that means maybe he is afraid of losing in the 2nd fight.

I do believe Mayweather can still take pacman in the re match but Mayweather maybe not risking that chance because he was not so active in the sport anymore and he saw the Thurman fight which I think not an easy fight for Manny.

Well, for me, I'll accept already that this is not likely gonna happen, we will keep pushing this but no mutual agreement between the 2.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:07:18 AM

^^ I guess the ball is on Mayweather's side. Manny Pacquiao is more willing to take a pay cut just to face Floyd in a rematch. Nevertheless, Floyd is very happy with this money run now that unless he losses big time in sports gambling or some of his investments went to the drain, he won't simply says "NO" to a rematch.

Pacquaio and hist team needs to move on as well, chase another mega fight with any young champions at 147 lbs and cements his legacy. Maybe in 10-20 years when both of them are retired, and the whole debate about who is better between them, then there could be argument for Manny that he is above Floyd because of willing to take a big risk fighting young fighters and winning 8 divisions as compare to Floyd's 0 lost but not won't Manny a rematch.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1439

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:11:17 AM

@Kemarit. That will be an argument of a lifetime hehe. Also, it might be a quicker negotiation this time if Floyd and Manny decide yes on the rematch. Pacman has signed to be managed by Al Haymon beginning last year.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:24:09 AM

Also, it might be a quicker negotiation this time if Floyd and Manny decide yes on the rematch.
Pacman would accept this rematch, he is publicly expressing his interest when ask during interview, but unfortunately, it's Floyd who is not interested and we can't expect it will be possible when only one is interested.

Manny should move on and look for other fighter, floyd is good but not entertaining to watch.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
boyptc

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:17:02 AM

Yes, I can remember that. He can get out of his retirement whenever he want but in this case, I don't think that Manny or even Floyd still has the flame to fight each other.

I don't know about that prediction and even that Ruiz, whoever is that guy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: