Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pacquiao Vs Mayweather 2  (Read 58373 times)
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:18:53 PM

Mayweather is undefeated because judges were bought.  There are fights where he obviously losses but judges favors him.  In short, Mayweather's opponent are already defeated right before they step on the ring Grin.

Regarding the rematch between Pacquiao and Mayweather, I believe if money speaks, it will come true.
I hope so that this will come true. Since they are bought good fighters and the fight we saw on their last match was fun to watch. Blow by blow punches. But, my father told me that there was news that Jinkee wanted Pacquiao to stop his boxing career. I mean, this was a long time ago but still he continues to fight. I hope he will again this time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:42:20 PM

Mayweather is undefeated because judges were bought.  There are fights where he obviously losses but judges favors him.  In short, Mayweather's opponent are already defeated right before they step on the ring Grin.

Regarding the rematch between Pacquiao and Mayweather, I believe if money speaks, it will come true.
I hope so that this will come true. Since they are bought good fighters and the fight we saw on their last match was fun to watch. Blow by blow punches. But, my father told me that there was news that Jinkee wanted Pacquiao to stop his boxing career. I mean, this was a long time ago but still he continues to fight. I hope he will again this time.

He lost or not, Manny can give a lot of things to Jinkee that can make her change her mind. Another thing is that time is when Manny Pacquiao is in the losing streak, they thought Manny is getting older because of that, but he's not actually, he's just having a bad year at that time. Now that he proved that he can still fight, a match or two will eventually the expected, we don't know what might happen after that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 07:14:35 PM

He lost or not, Manny can give a lot of things to Jinkee that can make her change her mind. Another thing is that time is when Manny Pacquiao is in the losing streak, they thought Manny is getting older because of that, but he's not actually, he's just having a bad year at that time. Now that he proved that he can still fight, a match or two will eventually the expected, we don't know what might happen after that.

Manny Pacquiao has a lot of money even he quits boxing, he can still give everything to Jinkee. They also have a business here in the Philippines and also a Senator that has a salary. Manny are being slow because he didn't have a maximum training, maybe he completed it but doesn't satisfy himself to make a fast movement. As we can see in the Thurman-Pacquiao fight, we know that Manny has slow movements but the punches are very solid that will literally vibrates your whole body. Pacquiao will not quit boxing, its his life and passion but I'm very dissappointed to him, I wish that Pacman didn't run to become a senator.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:23:41 PM

But it is hard for us to be separated on our passion. After all boxing is Pacquiao's passion. But as long as he can fight I guess that he should continue doing so. Since, being a professional athlete, you don't have a scaling in the end. To scale, you need to have a business. But even though Pacauiao quit being a boxer he still have a lot of money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 07:35:04 PM

But it is hard for us to be separated on our passion. After all boxing is Pacquiao's passion. But as long as he can fight I guess that he should continue doing so. Since, being a professional athlete, you don't have a scaling in the end. To scale, you need to have a business. But even though Pacauiao quit being a boxer he still have a lot of money.
He will not easily leave his passion, actually, he's leaving the senate meeting just to do boxing.
Our taxes are being wasted to a person like him. I like him on being a Filipino boxer but not on being a senator.

As you can see on this article, it will show you that Manny Pacquiao is the senate's top absentee.
https://www.rappler.com/nation/232615-manny-pacquiao-senate-top-absentee-attendance-congress-adjourns-2019

So if you're thinking that Manny Pacquiao will leave his passion, that's impossible mate.  Wink
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:25:51 PM

Pacquiao really love the camera and i think if he still can, he will fight to get limelight while he is still active as a senator. Only age could stop him from fighting as his mother and wife failed to do so.

Thurman's camp is asking for a rematch with Manny because they believe it's a draw  Grin, but Team Pacquiao is dead set on eyeing a rematch with Floyd i think.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:31:16 PM

All Mayweather cares about is his "0" lose which he will protect no matter what happen.
Will the fight commence? I still don't have a clue that this fight will come.
Let's expect it will, so it will be realize, the more people are hyping this fight to happen the more Mayweather will think he will get more money with this rematch, so although there's no guarantee it will happen but as long as help to hype the chances of it happening will increase.
It's possible to convince Floyd that there's still a lot of people that are interested to watch them fight again. Yeah, he'll rake hundreds of millions again if this fight happens.

But I'm really convinced that the chance is very low.
I don't see any reason why the chance for Floyd and Manny rematch is very low to happen because Floyd is a businessman with many financial managers which can easily convince him once they there's a lot of people who are interested in the rematch.
If in the money stand point, Floyd can't resist this fight but if he thinks of protecting his zero loss, then he might not risk that since Manny has been very active in the sports betting younger champions and his last fight was a big proof that he still has a power, beating Thurman is not easy but Manny did it, so he could use that confidence when fighting Floyd.
Enough with these chit chats i know Floyd don't want to fight Pacman because he's just too scared for him plus he doesn't like to stress his self thinking about of not losing. And if you see his face when Thurman loses in the fight against Pacman, we all know he lost more money than the rest of the crowd. Floyd wants Pacman to fight him but Floyd will choose the arena, Pacman already knows this tricks before that's why he doesn't bite his bait. Grin
All Mayweather cares about is his "0" lose which he will protect no matter what happen.
Let's expect it will, so it will be realize, the more people are hyping this fight to happen the more Mayweather will think he will get more money with this rematch, so although there's no guarantee it will happen but as long as help to hype the chances of it happening will increase.
It's possible to convince Floyd that there's still a lot of people that are interested to watch them fight again. Yeah, he'll rake hundreds of millions again if this fight happens.

I don't see any reason why the chance for Floyd and Manny rematch is very low to happen because Floyd is a businessman with many financial managers which can easily convince him once they there's a lot of people who are interested in the rematch.
If in the money stand point, Floyd can't resist this fight but if he thinks of protecting his zero loss, then he might not risk that since Manny has been very active in the sports betting younger champions and his last fight was a big proof that he still has a power, beating Thurman is not easy but Manny did it, so he could use that confidence when fighting Floyd.
Enough with these chit chats i know Floyd don't want to fight Pacman because he's just too scared for him plus he doesn't like to stress his self thinking about of not losing. And if you see his face when Thurman loses in the fight against Pacman, we all know he lost more money than the rest of the crowd. Floyd wants Pacman to fight him but Floyd will choose the arena, Pacman already knows this tricks before that's why he doesn't bite his bait. Grin
Haha. He is really scared to dethrone by Manny. Imagine, for their last fight, the boxing became running. He never rage until the end of the game. He just punched Pacman a little bit then ran. If he wants a classic game then fight Manny with his full strength. And one thing, it is good if there is a rule that the more a boxer run in the ring, the more percentage he will loss.

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:18:35 AM

Pacquiao really love the camera and i think if he still can, he will fight to get limelight while he is still active as a senator. Only age could stop him from fighting as his mother and wife failed to do so.

Thurman's camp is asking for a rematch with Manny because they believe it's a draw  Grin, but Team Pacquiao is dead set on eyeing a rematch with Floyd i think.

I'm confused??? Do you mean Mayweather and not Manny Pacquiao? For the sake of argument, I don't think that Pacquaio, because he loves to be in the camera, just wanted to fight. I think he truly loves the sports and that is why at the ripe age of 40 still continue to fight and still shows us that he can beat a younger fighter like Keith Thurman.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 04:03:43 PM

Haha. He is really scared to dethrone by Manny. Imagine, for their last fight, the boxing became running. He never rage until the end of the game. He just punched Pacman a little bit then ran. If he wants a classic game then fight Manny with his full strength. And one thing, it is good if there is a rule that the more a boxer run in the ring, the more percentage he will loss.
[/quote]
You seem not to understand how things work inside the ring because everybody knows Manny is a fast puncher and you cant expect Floyd to punch him and leave himself defenseless. However, his running around the ring is to worn out Manny before he could take advantage of him which he did to beat Manny.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:02:49 PM

Looks like there's a lot of people claiming Mayweather looks sluggish in there. They are missing the point. Beside the fact that he isn't in war mode focusing in an up and coming huge payday, that is a coordination movement exercise, it's not something like a speedbag, and Floyd is still extremely accurate. Sure he isn't the same fighter he was 10 years ago, but if the fight actually gets scheduled im sure he has enough to bring Pacman into a 12 round UD again, which most likely casuals will hate because Mayweather is never going to take big risks, he will as always be as efficient as possible (take the less damage as possible, and make just enough to get the judges into an UD). I have never bet against Mayweather and i have always won money.
And again that's how wise he is the style of his fighting is all about being talented and not focusing on how to KO the opponent but to keep the fight rolling and let the judges to give their points, he's really good by doing such things and it's been proven since until today he's never experienced any defeats, so if this fight comes to reality Manny needs to push a KO to win in this rematch,

Because Floyd Mayweather has a brittle hands, during their last fight and this came from the mouth of Freddie Roach, Floyd was allowed to have a shot on his hands to ease the pain prior to their fight. And then the camp of Manny Pacquaio also requested that they also need some shot of Manny's injured shoulder but it was turn down by the Nevada Athletics. I'm not saying that this is an excuse why Pacquiao lost, but it's not a fair battle ground in Las Vegas because Floyd resides there and getting the special treatment.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:22:16 PM

I really hope that Floyd Mayweather comes out of retirement simply because of the amount of money they can make in their rematch, i am sure they will break all the pay per view records if they rematch and i wanted to see that fight as Manny Pacquiao was having an injury and the commission did not allow him to take pain killers but Mayweather is smart and he might rematch Conor McGregor rather than facing a real boxer in Manny.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:26:23 PM

I really hope that Floyd Mayweather comes out of retirement simply because of the amount of money they can make in their rematch
Just like what I've asked before if this fight will commence.

I don't want to assume that this fight will happen at least for now, I don't want to have that kind of expectation that I have before.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:04:36 PM

I really hope that Floyd Mayweather comes out of retirement simply because of the amount of money they can make in their rematch,

There's a sure big big big money waiting for him for that rematch. That's a guarantee.

But the way he saw Pacquiao perform against the young, champion, undefeated, currently at Prime, Keith Thurman, he might be at doubt taking the big money in exchange for the rematch since he saw chances that his record might be wrecked. No way Mayweather will just accept a big deal if his reputation is at stake. Or some "hidden" agenda will take place to take care of the fight.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 09:26:33 PM

But wait everyone, someone is asking for a rematch.
Thurman: I Want Pacquiao Rematch, Our Fight Was a Draw!
Maybe we can see first the rematch of Thurman and Manny Pacquiao before Mayweather. What do you think?
It's look like there is too much pain on the as$ of Kieth Thurman and can't accept his lost, but, this is still possibile rematch compare to Mayweather.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:12:35 PM

Maybe we can see first the rematch of Thurman and Manny Pacquiao before Mayweather. What do you think?
It's look like there is too much pain on the as$ of Kieth Thurman and can't accept his lost, but, this is still possibile rematch compare to Mayweather.

I don't think Thurman's rematch will happen in Pacquiao's time anymore.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/boxing/article/3022260/manny-pacquiao-turns-down-keith-thurman-jeff-horn-rematches-we-want

They want Mayweather. But this fight will not be as good as Thurman's fight as Mayweather will just count technicalities inside the ring.
I guess, time to hang up the gloves for Pac. There's nothing to prove anyway. He has the money to comfortably retire in his country.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:27:43 PM

Oh I think the next fight for Manny was already with other fighters and it's just him that's about to choose whomever he wants. Thurman knows how to market himself and after losing to the legend, he wants it again.

He wants to have rematch I think just to regain the glory he lost. And at the same time, this is another exposure for him to take, we all know that there's still so much hype for each fight of Manny.

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:27:35 AM

I don't think Thurman's rematch will happen in Pacquiao's time anymore.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/boxing/article/3022260/manny-pacquiao-turns-down-keith-thurman-jeff-horn-rematches-we-want

They want Mayweather. But this fight will not be as good as Thurman's fight as Mayweather will just count technicalities inside the ring.
I guess, time to hang up the gloves for Pac. There's nothing to prove anyway. He has the money to comfortably retire in his country.

Manny is not going to wait for Mayweather to come out of retirement. They are going to start working for whoever is on the line next. I can see him fighting Errol Spence next before Maywaether. If he fights Errol Spence Manny will become possibly the best p4p fighter ever, and this may make a case for a Mayweather rematch in which Floyd can find motivation for the challenge. Of course, he is a prize fighter, but he is also concerned with his legacy, he wants to be remembered as the best ever. Pacquiao defeating Spence will put him on the discussion for best p4p, the only way to stop this for Floyd is to defeat him again in a rematch. By defeating Pacquiao again after defeating Thurman and Errol Mayweather will be p4p automatically.

Spence vs Porter will be held next month. I think Manny will fight the winner. And Manny fight Errol and won convincingly then he could be pound for pound number 3 in my opinion. Specially with the way he fought a young guy like Keith, and of course against Spence. But I have to disagree with your triangle theory though. Even if Floyd beats Manny again, he will be p4p just because of that win alone.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:50:29 AM

Pacman is very close to retirement. Fighting Errol Spence might be a mistake because he will certainly lose and receive a purse not as large as a loss versus Floyd.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:10:09 AM

Pacman is very close to retirement. Fighting Errol Spence might be a mistake because he will certainly lose and receive a purse not as large as a loss versus Floyd.
Maybe but if Floyd will not allow a rematch, I think that would be a good option and that fight where Manny could be an underdog might again generate more hype and will certainly result to a sold out crowd. If Manny loss, then be it, at least at his life as a boxer he is not afraid on fight a younger champion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:41:32 AM

I agree that this is a very risky and dangerous fight for Pacquiao because of all the tools that Spence had, young, tall and lanky, powers in both hands, very defensive and the current p4p in my list. But we all know that Pacquiao even at this age, really surprises everyone specially his impressive wins against Keith Thurman.

But what can he do if Floyd doesn't want to fight him? So Pacquiao has to move on and sought the next dangerous fighter out there, either Spence or Porter, even if the pay is way less than fighting Floyd (win or lose).

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: