Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1  (Read 16111 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

Yes, I think Ethereum is the best choice for now. It is strong enough to survive in hard times and it has pretty high demand. It will grow together with bitcoin when the market will rise and you can get better profit comparing with investment in bitcoin because ETH price is very low at the moment.

This year, I believe the lowest price was already seen by us, we are now waiting for it to grow as it's possible there is a spike this year.
ETH is one of the best investment and still consistent behind bitcoin, with $200, it's possible to witness at least 100% increase of the current price.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

Besides, the bitcoin may indeed ethereum is the best option in the long term investment. the platforms are getting bigger due to the many platforms use ICO ethereum also makes it increasingly large and powerful enough to invest in the long term. Moreover, the present value of the ethereum are small and certainly will be a good chance for investment from now on.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

I don't think so. Now there's a competitor which is Ripple. Ripple proves its existence in the cryptocurrency world and worth to be considered for. Both ETH and Ripple are good options. So we just have to wait until the time determine all.
The jump of Ripple was just something very much temporary. I do not think that many people are really interested in the centralized currencies when the decentralized cryptos give them more anonymity.
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

Do you think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
I don't think so, ETH Blockchain has many bug or error critical during make a transaction.
And you know that ETH has'nt limited supply, it has unlimited supply which every person can has ETH. Different with Bitcoin, Bitcoin has limited supply and the price will growth up caused many people want have Bitcoin

]
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

Ethereum is actually popular among the ICO developers and participant!  The ethereum fever is however wanning and various ICO project are postponing  their token generation event!  This is a sign that smart money is moving else where.

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
I think that when it comes to altcoins then ethereum still remains the number one choice for investment for the long term. The coin is one of those thta you can just be sure that they are going to do well in the long run as long as you are patient enough to hold the coins and wait for better prices. There is not better altcoin than eth in cryptos.

holySaint

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

I think Ethereum is a good investment platform. We can trust this coin, we will see progress and growth. Ethereum has a strong team, they know their business. Invest and don’t be afraid.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?

I see it looks like ethereum is not the number 1 choice right now. because there are many altcoins that are more profitable and more stable than ethereum.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

I really like Ethereum, I have always been optimistic about Ethereum, although the recent performance of Ethereum is not ideal, but this is because the whole market is now at the bottom, and this bottom will not be permanent, if the market rises again,and I believe that Ethereum will come back.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

I don't think so. Now there's a competitor which is Ripple. Ripple proves its existence in the cryptocurrency world and worth to be considered for. Both ETH and Ripple are good options. So we just have to wait until the time determine all.
The jump of Ripple was just something very much temporary. I do not think that many people are really interested in the centralized currencies when the decentralized cryptos give them more anonymity.

Yeah i agree to that. And xrp's jump even brought speculations that big companies manipulated selling large amounts of ethers and bitcoin in very low prices just to boost ripple to second spot. What's happening is a short term movement that not only affects eth and btc but pretty much the entire market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

I really like Ethereum, I have always been optimistic about Ethereum, although the recent performance of Ethereum is not ideal, but this is because the whole market is now at the bottom, and this bottom will not be permanent, if the market rises again,and I believe that Ethereum will come back.

Yes it's very hard to see the performance of ethereum right now it has been crashed. Let's wait for few more days until it recovers we cannot do anything, selling at this moment will lose more than you expected. Let's believe in cryptocurrency if we need a good future.

Stella_btc

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:43:44 AM

Yes I always believe the price of ethereum will return some good agains. It is the right time to buy more.
while its market value is still very cheap so we can earn big profit once the market value will rise and by this time ts now we ca now sell our hold investment at higher price.

However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase. You can convert ETH to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates

The right time to buy ethereum at any time but we have to know when to get up and down so if we understand we can predict when we will buy and when we will sell that way we can make huge profits. We don't have to doubt that if we invest or buy ethereum it will definitely be profitable provided we want to be patient to wait for what the price has risen above what we have bought.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:24:08 PM

ETH is my favourite coin for long term invest,  I think ETH can be the best choice for invest because the price is still cheap with slowly increase in a last few day.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:03:36 PM

There are four obvious choices for me... Bitcoin, Ethereum, Icon and EOS, I think these four coins are the number 1 for me, I add other coins to my long term holds but those ones are just coins that gives me dividends for holding.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:08:27 PM

I don't think ETH can be the number one for investors, the number one is Bitcoin. But ETH has a huge market share of cryptocurrencies and it along with BTC is a promising coin that should make up a large part of your cryptocurrency portfolio.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:00:27 PM

That is without a doubt. From the very start, Ethereum is one cryptocurrency that i hold high regard for. The very first time i've learned of it's capabilities and the fact that it's platform is still the first choice of many ICO's, i am fanatical.
Certainly good things are in-line for this crypto. The upcoming maintenance and optimization upgrade, are highly technical ethereum improvements targeted at improving network efficiency and fee structure.
Surely these improvements are likely to shape the progress of the second most popular blockchain for years to come.
It is beyond doubt that after the prime execution of the upgrade, Ethereum will continue to be beneficial not only to smart contract developers but to the whole cryptocurrency community as well.
That is why, Ethereum is [and will still be] a risk WORTH taking for.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:42:58 PM

Yeah i agree to that. And xrp's jump even brought speculations that big companies manipulated selling large amounts of ethers and bitcoin in very low prices just to boost ripple to second spot. What's happening is a short term movement that not only affects eth and btc but pretty much the entire market.
Not sure about that but the demand of ripple already decreased a lot before. So many people are thinking the bankers can help them to get on the first spot instantly. These speculators are thinking about the cooperation of ripple with the banker will be so good as the speculator said in the past but it turns the opposite thing.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:51:29 PM

Not sure about that but the demand of ripple already decreased a lot before. So many people are thinking the bankers can help them to get on the first spot instantly. These speculators are thinking about the cooperation of ripple with the banker will be so good as the speculator said in the past but it turns the opposite thing.
all have their time to grow better than others and ripple has experienced it until now still quite good even though it has declined a little, so competition in getting the best position will still continue and now ethereum is becoming the best altcoins and in my opinion it is suitable for long-term investment.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:07:53 PM

all have their time to grow better than others and ripple has experienced it until now still quite good even though it has declined a little, so competition in getting the best position will still continue and now ethereum is becoming the best altcoins and in my opinion it is suitable for long-term investment.
Maybe all those who know the crypto world will have Ethereum, because ethereum for them is very important for transaction tokens and others, ethereum is very suitable for the longer we hold,

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:16:59 PM

I don't think Ethereum is still number one. Perhaps for many investors this is so, but some prefer other altcoins. But what is certain is that almost everyone still holds Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: