Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2947 times)
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
I'm having faith and trust with bitcoin because I already earn profit from this and as I can look with there platform there are several chances to grow our money due to it's fluctuation .Indeed, it's the best investment technology here.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

The secret of bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency. That is why it costs much more than any other cryptocurrency.  I believe in him and I think that the figures that was in January, to repeat and multiply
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

Many still do not know what bitcoin is and it is a kind of mystery. I think that the interest in this cryptocurrency causes demand and increase in value. Think that now a kind of calm, and then everything will be several times better than now
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:27:23 AM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
No, I think that there are still many people who are interested in investing in Bitcoin. This is evident from the volume of transactions that exist and if it looks lower then that is because most investors try to wait and be more patient in seeing the situation.

Facing these conditions, investors must be more careful and smart in seeing the momentum. Bitcoin remains attractive and many people still try their luck in achieving success in the crypto world.
The interest in bitcoin has not gone down, what it happens is that many smart investors are either entering slowly in the market to not move the price or they are waiting until the right opportunity presents itself and this is something that many are doing including many members in the forum.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

Faith is kept increasing on bitcoin investment because the government are showing more interest to legalise the bitcoin and bitcoin passed many companies proposals about ETF request to SEC and this makes how far it is being adopted by the companies.
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:33:05 AM

Many still do not know what bitcoin is and it is a kind of mystery. I think that the interest in this cryptocurrency causes demand and increase in value. Think that now a kind of calm, and then everything will be several times better than now
the reason that surely advantage is sought by all who believe bitcoin. But why do you yourself believe bitcoin, whereas this is an update that is not accepted by everyone.
If I myself see bitcoin is an update of the technology of the future. It is important for us to follow his progress. If there are people who do not accept it now, for sure he will take it's time will come.

mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

That is one of the benefit form being the first/pioneer of cryptocurrency. Just by its name already giving the people to think that it's the best digital coin, cause it already etched in every people's mind. So bit coin is just like an electronic's brand, which one announced first, that one will win the market.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:42:55 AM

BTC is the first coin and has experienced very good growth and until now BTC has a very high selling value. So they believe that saving BTC prices will continue to experience growth and in the future BTC, savings will not suffer losses.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:49:10 AM

Almost all items of value are classed as valuable as there are enough people that have a consensus that the item is intrinsically valuable. We long since moved past the point of acceptance with Bitcoin and since then it has been traded under the rules of supply and demand. Why have any more faith in a FIAT currency that is backed by nothing, and crippled by banks that operate a policy of fractional reserve lending?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:52:04 AM

I think the reason behind this is the fact that Cryptocurrency can become quite a value when the right time comes. You can never say it will be the same (value) in the next few days. It can be doubled, or tripled depending on the situation. That's why people are still buying BTC even though it is at it's lowest. Heck, they would definitely buy more because of this. And not withdraw their investments.
SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:15:13 AM

Because it is more resistant to feral inflation, corrupt banks and corrupt governments.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:27:37 AM

We still trust BTC because this is the king of all coins. So they will continue to invest in BTC because this coin will experience growth. And many people are interested in joining Crypto because they know Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still very popular even though now the price has just declined.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

This is actually confidence in humanity. We must know that the future development of human society must be a world without cash, blockchain, and a highly data-based world. The future figures will be one of the people's lives. This is shocking to the development of mankind.

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Bitcoin still stands despite market downturn. Bitcoin has the greatest value and is considered the king of coins. So I always put faith in it.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

why do you trust BTC? if I like BTC because the price is very expensive that only certain people have.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

Bitcoin proved to be a safe and reliable asset, thousands of miners around the world provide the network, dozens of the best programmers involved in the development, today bitcoin really plays the role of gold in the digital world.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

People have faith in BTC because it has a working technology many people are using it as a payment system and 10x better than the bank and also because of Bitcoin cryptocurrency is born and now changing the world if you Invest in Bitcoin on long-term it will be worth it!
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

Believe it or not, even though BTC seems to be going down in the surface, a lot of things are happening in the background, there was a rumour spreading recently in my country that a minister used bitcoin to launder money but you know the best part, nobody can prove it, BTC supports anonymity and an easy way to move funds and if not for any other reason, this reason is enough to make it stand the test of time.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Servantes

Activity: 378

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

There are many reasons, why people not giving up. Bitcoin has a short history, only 10 years old, but showed many time before, how strong it is, that it can stand up after bad times, and of course there are people not satisfied with the centralised system, and Bitcoin is the way out, the "savier" we could say.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Daliloz

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

If Bitcoin still costs $ 6000, then a lot of investors believe in it. This is the most famous coin and I don’t think it will cost zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: