Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2940 times)
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

the reason is because the price is very cheap while people know that bitcoin will be able to return to high prices, so compared to going better they add their bitcoins while the price is cheap so when prices return high they can not only recover losses but also make a profit

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
There are many success stories of people who pursue bitcoin. This is what drives bitcoiners to continue to believe in BTC. It is true now that bitcoin is a dump, but I am sure that bitcoin in the future will pump again.
The success story will be reborn.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:24:59 AM

BTC is a legend in the financial world. He created history. The founder of the entire cryptocurrency market and the current cryptocurrency have just begun, so the future BTC will continue to grow, which is an opportunity for millennials.

Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:42:48 AM

Bitcoin has a very good growth and now this coin has a very big sale value. Many people are interested because Bitcoin and they also invest. Investing in Bitcoin can give them big profits. The benefits are huge because they also carry out long-term trading.

Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:36:52 AM

I believe in Bitcoin and blockchain technology because it has already show it's standard to prove how it going to change the world in just a decade and come next will be an awesome experience as many are going to adopt it by then and the more the user then the more the value it add to the world.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

Since i see the bitcoin price at $500 and now it was $6400 that is why i had faith in bitcoin because i know in the future bitcoin price will reach into $50k, bitcoin has a great platform and blockchain technology here in crypto currency that is why bitcoin is the king of crypto currency.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:17:45 AM

Because BTC will be widely adopted in the nearest future. There will be a lot of shops and restaurants accepting it, so I see bright future for BTC.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
Its market cap is actually greater than 50 percent and it is really a big deal. Bitcoin started all of the transaction related to cryptocurrencies, and there's no doubt that bitcoin will still dominate the market in the following months.
It seems to me that there is not a reason to doubt bitcoin at all, some may think that because bitcoin is so old that it is not deserving of being the most popular and trusted coin in the market but when you see the developers working very hard to make it the best coin in the market it is difficult to not have faith in it.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

Personal thoughts
I think the price of Bitcoin comes from commercial hype, whales/sharks are the biggest beneficiaries, and my confidence in Bitcoin comes from this, because its holders are very strong and it won't collapse easily!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

Bitcoin is viable alternative to cash and other traditional investment vechicle or asset.  The solution that bitcoin provides and the amazing feature available through blockchain technology is second to none.  I see bitcoin growing and expanding as it's value increases!

Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:42:38 AM

Because all crypto currency is only base in bitcoin,,if theres no bitcoin there is no altcoin
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

it is true now that the BTC price has experienced a very drastic decline and until now it has not experienced a recovery, but not just BTC, but you can say that all the coin crypto on the market has also experienced a very drastic decline in prices, and maybe for those who are still patient with the current deteriorating crypto market condition, it is assumed that there is still an opportunity for BTC to experience recovery even though they do not know whether the recovery will occur or not.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

The secret is that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and during the whole period of its existence, this coin did not lose as much as the other cryptocurrencies.
nezzard

Activity: 434