Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database  (Read 45472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

What similar projects can you name? I for example do not know the direct competitors of the project. I have not met crypto projects with similar ideas.

I do not remember all the projects. But there was such a BitJob (STU) IndaHash These projects are very similar and interchangeable.
if you look hard, now there are almost no exclusive projects, with really new ideas, many projects in their fields can be similar to 99 percent
Of course it is difficult to find something unique. But each project still tries to have some special and exclusive nuances in the development of its products.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

Hey guys. Cool project. See if you'd like to get added to our site.
Such issues need to be addressed in private messages. Perhaps it will be faster to hear the answer from the developers.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

Of course there will be a lot of tests before the product goes into full use. The most important thing is to attract a lot of customers, and in the raw project no one wants to enter.
I would like to see the finished platform and test it. I wonder what the interface will look like? Not sure which developer is developing the interface?
I do not have information about the development of the project. Of course I wanted to see at least screenshots of the future project.
Soon all wll be, must wait a bit.
I'm not forcing you to provide information instantly. It is clear that this takes time and I'm ready to wait.
it is better not to rush the developers and wait for some time, let them make their product to the end, let it take longer than they promise
The team tries to do everything quickly, but you need to understand that the development of a serious product always takes time.
we all understand that this is very hard and responsible work, we all here support the team, and we ask you not to hurry much, but rather make the product qualitatively
Thanks for the support, it's valuable to us.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

I saw a lot of projects that offer a solution to a similar problem. There are a lot of bases with employees and checks, all are pretty confidential. What makes your project stand out against the background of others. Perhaps you have a huge customer base, or large investors? Or maybe a lot of partners?
First of all, we are aimed at creating a large database with history, so that any employer can see the entire proven chain of employee’s career. There is no such product on the market yet, which would guarantee 100% real career data. Of course, we have partners and there will be even more, since negotiations are being actively conducted now.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

I saw a lot of projects that offer a solution to a similar problem. There are a lot of bases with employees and checks, all are pretty confidential. What makes your project stand out against the background of others. Perhaps you have a huge customer base, or large investors? Or maybe a lot of partners?
First of all, we are aimed at creating a large database with history, so that any employer can see the entire proven chain of employee’s career. There is no such product on the market yet, which would guarantee 100% real career data. Of course, we have partners and there will be even more, since negotiations are being actively conducted now.
To make such a database you need a long time on the market. Or do you have your sources?
Guardsman

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

Wow! A chain of data about previous jobs and employee reviews is a very useful tool in recruiting staff.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

To make such a database you need a long time on the market. Or do you have your sources?
You're right. I can’t even imagine what a huge amount of data needs to be added to the database. This is a mass of time needed.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:13:59 AM

in fact, this is a very useful function. I believe that this is the future, only when people come to this?
Tryam93

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

You're right. I can’t even imagine what a huge amount of data needs to be added to the database. This is a mass of time needed.
It's not even about adding information to the database, but where to get this information. Most databases in the third world are on paper, not even in digital form.
Guardsman

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

It's not even about adding information to the database, but where to get this information. Most databases in the third world are on paper, not even in digital form.
The process of scanning and transferring data to electronic media can take a very long time. This of course will slow down the process a lot.
Vangardo

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

The process of scanning and transferring data to electronic media can take a very long time. This of course will slow down the process a lot.

Creating databases is a lot of work. But the easiest way is when all this will be created from scratch. And the transfer does not make sense, everything should be displayed in real time in the blockchain.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:43:09 AM

Active advertising campaing will start in february, so I think it can really helps with database.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

Creating databases is a lot of work. But the easiest way is when all this will be created from scratch. And the transfer does not make sense, everything should be displayed in real time in the blockchain.
of course, the creation of a database is a huge job, and to cover the whole world, it will take a long time, and complicates the process of globalization, the fact that in some countries the infrastructure of computer communications is not so developed
Tryam93

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

of course, the creation of a database is a huge job, and to cover the whole world, it will take a long time, and complicates the process of globalization, the fact that in some countries the infrastructure of computer communications is not so developed
In some countries, the Internet and computers are not everywhere. Most countries are so poor that it is not necessary.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

There a lot of open databases in internet wich probably can be used. It's really hard to create the largest database in the world.
Guardsman

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

Of course, the team will have to fill its database from scratch. Otherwise, it is impossible to avoid errors or incorrect data that can damage the reputation of the CRYPTO-HR project.
Vangardo

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

Today I studied many projects related to the database and storage. It turns out that CRYPTO-HR really has advantages over others. When will the next announcements of the project? How are things going at this stage?
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

Today I studied many projects related to the database and storage. It turns out that CRYPTO-HR really has advantages over others. When will the next announcements of the project? How are things going at this stage?
Judging by the fact that the developers promised the beta version in late November-early December, I think that the development is now in its final stage.
Guardsman

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

Honestly, I don’t understand how the developers are going to release the beta version so quickly. Although it is possible that the development has been going on for a long time.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

Does anyone have any news on the design of the project? I would like to see at least a screenshot of the main page of the service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: