Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell car for Bitcoin  (Read 2026 times)
Exclusives

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:00:14 AM

I think that is a bad decision. If you want to invest in a virtual currency, you don't have to force yourself to sell something valuable to buy a virtual currency.
Before making an investment, you should do your research and prepare to wait for an increase or lose your money.
If you want to make investments you should use money that is not used for daily living needs.
and Don't use your entire future savings to invest in something that is uncertain.
Use money that does not affect your life if the money is lost, that's the advice to make a good investment.

BTCitcoin does have unpredictability, but don't be stupid just to dream of getting big profits.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:33:45 AM

Same story with the other who sold their assets last December 2017 because of too much believed in Crypto currency investments and almost commit suicide because of the huge lose. Bitcoin investment is very risky because the price is really unpredictable although to face a great risk to earned huge is advisable but still it is not good to sell his car for an investment. Good luck then

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:45:59 AM

Same story with the other who sold their assets last December 2017 because of too much believed in Crypto currency investments and almost commit suicide because of the huge lose. Bitcoin investment is very risky because the price is really unpredictable although to face a great risk to earned huge is advisable but still it is not good to sell his car for an investment. Good luck then
Maybe if he really believes in his assumptions this move can be good for his future investment, there's no wrong if you fully believes from your instinct
we have so many stories like this and some failed and most of them succeed after that December pumped, a lots of people got rich believing that bitcoin
can change their life, as long as OP's friend can hold and wait things can be turned to positive.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

If the guy does not need his vehicle but wants so much to work with the cryptos, the decision is correct. He can earn pretty much to be able to buy soon the better car.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:21:17 AM

It is the most foolish decision your friend did. Selling your car to buy one bitcoin isn't a smart thing to do. Considering how unstable and how dangerous cryptocurrency is. It is better to think over again and convinced your friend not to do it.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

I would support this decision if he could take the risk, he probably noticed his opportunity in this market. Many people have sold a lot of property to join, and a car isn't too big money can't lose.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

I would support this decision if he could take the risk, he probably noticed his opportunity in this market. Many people have sold a lot of property to join, and a car isn't too big money can't lose.
well, few people will sell assets that are good for them to buy bitcoin. but if there are people who do that, I think that is a pretty great thing because it dares to sell assets that everyone wants to have to buy bitcoin.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

Though this is an average decision. If he thinks that Bitcoin will go 500K USD in 2019, then you have to correct him. You have to tell him that no one knows what price will happen for the bitcoin in next year.  And one thing I want to know, when he bought bitcoin, that time what was the bitcoin price? If it is 6K USD or More then I think he will make good profits in 2019. So, his future plan will go for good.
Selling cars for bitcoin is not a good idea. Bitcoin is unstable and we can maybe lose our car if the value of bitcoin will fall. But it depends upon how you used or male a good decision on the feild to earn. If we have many car maybe we can sell one for bitcoin because I believe that there is no harm in trying.
Yes, I agree that if you have some other car, you can use the one for investment with bitcoin especially if that car is already overused. LOL.
A brand new car for investment with bitcoin is not a good idea for me, we can lose our car if bitcoin value will fall down for sure you will definitely disappoint with bitcoin. Think first before you decide like this kind of decision. This is too risky.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

Sell car for Bitcoin? I don't think it is the best idea if you need that car to work every day. It is best for you to invest with money you have extra, money you won't be needing for the next couple of years. It is a good time to invest in Bitcoin right now, but be wise with what money are you investing in.

Starkick (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

My friend decided to sell his car and invest all the money in Bitcoin as some people predict that 1 BTC will reach 500 000$ till the end of 2019.
He totally believes in it and tells that then he could buy not only a new car but a flat also.

Does it really worth it? He uses his car for his work and now he wouldn't be able to do this anymore as he thinks there's no need to work anymore.
If you think logic, you can see now he suffer his life with no transportation when go to work. And he only follow what people said without do his own research before make investment. So it is worth or not?

For sure my first thought was that it's not worthy. But if it will really work I'll shake his hand for so strong decision.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

My friend decided to sell his car and invest all the money in Bitcoin as some people predict that 1 BTC will reach 500 000$ till the end of 2019.
He totally believes in it and tells that then he could buy not only a new car but a flat also.

Does it really worth it? He uses his car for his work and now he wouldn't be able to do this anymore as he thinks there's no need to work anymore.
Does your friend really sell cars to get bitcoin? this action is very risky by selling everything to get bitcoin, you have to understand that bitcoin values can change without anyone who can find out. a safer way to get bitcoin is to collect money from work and then buy, so you can still earn money from work and make bitcoin an additional income.

It will take much time and less investment. That's his point of view. The income will be much higher from a bigger investment than from 200$ per month. Maybe he's right.. Time will show.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:03:32 AM

Bitcoin last year hit only 20,000 USD, given it gets so much popularity and many people bought it. That was in a year, though we should not close any possibilities. But let's face the facts, it will need more than just popularity. It will need worldwide usage or more.

Maybe such people that sell their belongings will only help Bitcoin to rise even more. If I understand it right the more investments it has the higher may be the course.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

I also have a story about my friend who sold his car because he wanted to trade Bitcoin about 8 months ago, at that time his car was sold for around 60,000 dollars. He is very enthusiastic, because there are people who tell him it's easy to get money by trading Crypto. but what he experienced, the Coin they bought the price dropped, and he lost a lot of his balance. even now the money hasn't returned.

Did he left his investments in Bitcoin or he already changed it back for real money? If it's still in btc than he probably still has a chance to return his money as after fall the rise should come.
The only annoying thing that it takes lot of time to wait for the result and no one can be sure if result will be positive.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

If you think logic, you can see now he suffer his life with no transportation when go to work. And he only follow what people said without do his own research before make investment. So it is worth or not?
For me it's not worth of it, because transportation is also needed to reach a distant place. Unless he's have more than one car, It makes little reasonable so that he can gets quick capital to buy bitcoin. Just hope the capital can grow, because if not, there will be another car he want to sells.

I hope that he'll have enough brain in order not to sell anything else if he will lose these money as he will lose almost everything he has now.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

Meh. What else is he gonna sell? His company car? Lamborghini? Does he think that his car will transform into Lamborghini in a single click of buying bitcoin? Meh. How long was he holding now? I hope you're not trolling with this kind of "throw-off point" discussion, like you're saying it all in a obvious way.

500k$ till end of 2019? Is he even feeling the market's condition right now? We're not even back yet to the peak that Bitcoin left off from 2017 and yet these over-optimisms are kinda degrading to think that people still expect it to reach that price soon. While I am not blocking the possibility of that price, it is just that these speculations that don't even have a base point just makes me sick.

He did that because he is not a big expert in crypto market, he just read some stories of people that earn some money on Bitcoin. And he thought that when they will be earning a little by investing little money he will earn a lot by selling his car. That's the point. Now is a good time for investment as the price is lower than usual so he decided to do it now.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

If he thought it well,  then it doesn't matter selling his car. As long as he doesn't sell his house. I think he has a high belief that bitcoin will have a good future.

I hope that he will stop on his car Cheesy If he'll decide to sell his house it will be a disaster already. If you can buy a new car it's really hard to buy a new house soon.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

Honestly, guys, I would sell a car to buy Bitcoin, but unfortunately I do not), because the current price is very low and it will increase many times. Simple arithmetic, sold one car now and bought Bitcoin, then sold Bitcoin's floor and bought a car and the second half of the coin you left. Beauty.

Yes, that's the way he's going to behave if the price will rise for a good amount. Then it's a pretty good plan. I hope it will work like that and then I'll be very happy for his risk.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

It would be a good trade if his car is not that prestigious. In line with that, I also believe that a car is not much of a necessity but rather a liability. He would gain a lot of profit on the end of the year because bitcoin has a high chance of getting into the 30k USD mark. Nonetheless, let us not forget our real jobs because we can also accumulate profit from there.

The biggest problem is that too many people that invest in crypto decide not to work anymore when they receive their first earnings. As it's so easy to invest, wait a little and take more. But they forget about the point that everything that rises have a big potential to fall one day.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

It's both moronic and risky move to do that and to be honest, that's the stupidest move I have heard in my whole time with bitcoin investments. Why would someone sell their car, which they use for work, for something as volatile as bitcoins? That's just dumb. Never follow this guy's moves because you might end up losing everything too.

Why do you say "losing everything too"? He didn't lose everything now and when the price will rise he will even gain I hope. I don't say that we should follow his steps but the one who doesn't risk doesn't drink champagne.
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

It seems to me that this is a very risky step, a risk. Of course you can get lucky and your friend will win, but he can lose and not make a profit. What else to say I think that this is not entirely deliberate and risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: