Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yearly September Bull Run  (Read 640 times)
adroitful_one (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:56:28 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 05:43:46 AM by adroitful_one

So every year it seems like Bitcoin and Altcoins begin a major bull run. Last year around the middle of September BTC began the climb to 5k. It then started dumping all the way back down to around the $2500 usd range, thus starting the most amazing Bull Run in Crypto History!!! It then pumped all the way up to 20k!!

The point is 4 out of the past 5 years we have seen this happen around the middle of September! Are you ready this time?

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.

Link: https://blockonomi.com/silk-road-bitcoin-wallet/

Read that it was found to not be Silk Road Wallet BTW!!!

I REALLY BELIEVE WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE NEW ATH!!!

EDIT:
I at no point went through the graphs each and every year, I did not break down the exact days, I am not advising anyone to invest, only SPECULATION!!!

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1933phfhK3ZgFQNLGSDXvqCn32k2buXY8a

Seems as it is fud correct me if I am wrong it looks like someone sent .001 in BUT 598 WAS SENT OUT IN AUGUST GIVE ME YOUR INPUTS!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

The current situation is really the early stage of the bull market, I hope to get some profit from it. Grin

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc)

This is very interesting. What do you suppose the people behind this wallet are about to do? Just wait for a bull run, wait for a new ATH, and than dump the coins?

Other than that, I do believe that history repeats itself. So let's hope for a new bull run. Smiley
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

Are you saying that those bitcoins 'on the move' are going to be sold and the price will crash so hard that there's not much choice but for people to buy in, thus triggering the next bullrun?
I hope it's happening but, perhaps we'll be missing a year:
https://www.turtlebc.com/tools/buy_percentage?period=3years

the market is struggling, too many people seem to be selling off whenever we move upwards Sad

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.
How does that news make you bullish? Huge bitcoins in the move to exchange is usually a bearish sign—massive dumping in the making.

Nice find though, didn't realize that before. But I still don't buy it, I mean Bitcoin had no reason to take another bull run so far. Take a lot of volumes (money) to make new ATH and that money isn't going to come for no reason. So for me, this will be another year where crypto doesn't begin a bull run by September.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

This is something to observe and to look forward. It seems that something good is about to happen. I agree with the history repeat itself and let us hope for it as well.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

The current situation is really the early stage of the bull market, I hope to get some profit from it. Grin
This is yearly happening so I'm also expecting for a bull market again this month until the end of 2018.
But we must not be complacent about the current trend because it can still be a bull trap. We still have a small volume in the market right now but it the right time, investors and whales will comeback in this market again to pump it hard. I will just hold for more months and good profit will come to me.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

Just because a wallet that was dormant began to have some activity isn't enough reason to believe that something's about to happen, let alone a bull run.

We're still in a bearish season, and we're lacking something that can function as the trigger that starts a new bull run. Last year it was hype, cryptos suddenly became popular and the general public began to pump the market with dumb money. We won't see the same behaviour this year as people already know what cryptocurrencies are and they know what could happen if they start investing recklessly in cryptos (a major crash).

There could be some upward movement in the next couple of months as bulls will probably trigger another bitcoin rally, but I don't believe it'll be as big as last year, so I doubt we'll see a new ATH. Then again, anything can happen in this market so don't take my word for granted.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

I read those articles and it looks like a true big whale is now on the move to control the market and will make money with those small traders. Distributing thousands of bitcoins in different exchanges means there is a huge possibility of massive sell off right? This market is going down again and bitcoin may reach below $4000 but if history repeats itself, we can picture this new all time high by the end of the year for sure.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Are you saying that those bitcoins 'on the move' are going to be sold and the price will crash so hard that there's not much choice but for people to buy in, thus triggering the next bullrun?

the market is struggling, too many people seem to be selling off whenever we move upwards Sad
Because they lack of knowledge about the technical value in the crypto currency. These people just try to follow the trend and they never watched about the potential behind the crypto. Remember the speculation market will have been filled by pumpers and dumpers. When there was a coin dumped to the bottom and it will be pumped soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

So every year it seems like Bitcoin and Altcoins begin a major bull run. Last year around the middle of September BTC began the climb to 5k. It then started dumping all the way back down to around the $2500 usd range, thus starting the most amazing Bull Run in Crypto History!!! It then pumped all the way up to 20k!!

The point is 4 out of the past 5 years we have seen this happen around the middle of September! Are you ready this time?

The reason I believe it is about to happen again is I seen on twitter that a wallet that was thought to have been lost, and has had 0 transaction history in past 5 years, recently few days ago started transferring the 111,000 Bitcoins to several different exchanges!!! (Binance, Bittrex,  etc) Either the wallet was hack or plans are in the making. Keep in mind that wallet is roughly .50% or so  of all circulating Bitcoins.

Damn it! this is Huge and another form of " Scenario" its has two sides "maybe to Pump or to Dump" that number is Huge and it will force the Bitcoin to recession And I believe if its dump to the market it will bring Negative effect on the entire Crypto economy I hope it wont. damn it this is crazy another major FUD is Brewing.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

We are in the middle of september already but still no sign of the bullish market although I am very positive that Bitcoin and some of altcoin will be able to recover on this fourth quarter , especially if those BTC that was reportedly a hack.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

I don’t think that we will be having the same growth in this same season or month like September because in my views we still waiting for a bottom to happen before we can expect a starting growth.but hopefully im wrong and OP is right so the losses fromt the start of the year may be recovers for good and health of every investors
spirali

Activity: 65
Merit: 61

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:10:12 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 09:56:12 PM by spirali

I was curious to fact-check that so I merged the graphs of BTC/USD and the one in your link (both scaled to 1 year to keep the same proportions):

To me, it just looks like the buy proportion is high when BTC/USD is at the top (because of FOMO) and low when it is at the bottom (because of panic sales). So exactly the inverse of what it should be...

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:25:10 PM

I think if September is going to bring us anything it would either be market price stability or devastation depending on the ETF decision, and I don't think it starts the bull run.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

Why do you say so bud? Are there signs that we are into the bull run? As i have observe things are not looking good for crypto specially the altcoins but still i am hopeful and positive that by year end things will go our way.
Perrigeni

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

There is no it now. Any more almost the end of month but is not present any serious movement. Let's wait in October. Now silence.

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

I really do hope it is but it's taking forever for the price to bounce back ... Many people have been predicting and speculating about the next bull run but it's not forthcoming, not even looking like it but with the information you find out, maybe it's not too late for the so much anticipated bullish market
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

Hopefully it happens,  I'm just thinking about how last year September bull run occurs,  no one really expected it,  it was just like a magic seeing x100 x50 and so on,  I'm tired of this bear market,  bull market should come quickly!!

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

Of course we want to see the new ATHs. Altcoin rise that took place today is encouraging. Prices in the market are low and the point of buying by me. So i bought some cryptocurrencies in case of rising, i hold them. Market will get well sooner or later.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: