Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your opinion about the current market and future  (Read 1339 times)
A.H.Rassel (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:53:46 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 04:14:08 PM by A.H.Rassel

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

What is your opinion about the current market? Good day for traders coming soon because of the major coins in oversold positions. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
The current market is red so many peoples are dear to participate in Bitcoin, Ethereum and other altcoins. You think this is right time to invest on cryptocurrency but never known this will moving continuous downtrend also possible so be patient is the good decision in this scenario. May be it will raise gradually in future so no one is take risk in this platform.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin

I'd say that 5700 is a good support for BTC and 180 for eth.

You can place longs from there and hope for the best.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:36:47 PM

The current market of cryptocurrency is in a stable place. The price of all cryptocurrency still down but the market starts to up slowly. I believe that the market will reach the top very soon. The price of mean currency like Bitcoin, Ethereum litecoin increase very soon.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

The current market of cryptocurrency is in a stable place. The price of all cryptocurrency still down but the market starts to up slowly. I believe that the market will reach the top very soon. The price of mean currency like Bitcoin, Ethereum litecoin increase very soon.

How do you saying that price stable viddu. I would say this is the bottom price what we are seeing now. If you check and worry about the bitcoin price you may support more and you give your side little investment to get the profit.

There are very much needed bull run we need in this month and it should be continued to long time.

Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

The market has been in a serious downtrend since he beginning of the year and this has made a lot of people to lose interest in cryptocurrency but i believe that the market would boom but no one knows the time the market would boom. i believe the bull market would soon come around
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

Waiting for good news is pointless during a bear market with how every bit of positivity will be nullified in an instant. I rather see people remain realistic and not expect outrageous prices movements on the higher side.

I have lowered my expectations to such extent, that even if the price falls down to $5000 it won't bother me much. I'm literally prepared for anything and will only become bullish if we finally smash through the $10,000 mark.

Reaching the $10,000 mark is such an important psychological achievement, that it will bring the positivity back without the need of good news. Til that time keep dollar cost averaging.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

Maybe you mean the price is always at this point? the market is always volatile, this is when there is no good market saturation, the trust that is needed right now may be great good news that is very influential for the continuity of pumping, we have been in the bear market for a long time but we will not reach the peak like last year, it takes a lot of time to go to ATH lol, pushing a lot of people to invest is very difficult because we cannot guarantee that it will be good in the near future, only can advise for long term investment.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

In my opinion, there isn't much along the lines of 'good day' for crypto. It looks to me that BTC is struggling big time to push over the 6,200 - 6,300$ barrier and that's concerning to me at least. No good day!
DanTalksCrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

For me it doesn't matter right now - I just want to get more BTC. I trade alts to get more each day and if the fiat price drops I buy more with fiat.

The future will be bright at some point and I'm looking forward to it! Cheesy
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:29:44 PM

It's currently better to buy to invest for a medium-term (at least 2 years)and hold than day trading (unless you're used to do day trading) you can make more money in the long run for fewer efforts. Set and forget
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

As we see, market today isn't good because most of the coins in the market doesn't have a good value. And because of some ico there are some coins that are coming out in the market yet does not have good value too. If this kind of market today continues, it will somehow have an impact to the future of market. Population of users might decrease or worst gone.
nicolas1979

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:13:47 AM

This is good time to wait, don't do anything and keep your asset into currency not cryptocurrency. You should see market condition is not good for buy/ sell activity in any product ( coin ), the great strategy will fail. Low price and powerful faith is not enough to support your strategy. Wise calculation and risk is need to minimize lost, do you have it?. Don't push too hard, think again before stuck like me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

Bitcoin fall arround 3, 72%
ETH fall arround 11, 45%
I just think, now is the best time to buy ETH.You can see a few day back the price ETH have increasing price from $185 to more than $200. Just waiting for the good news come and the price ETH will be back again.
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

I have actually sold  most of my coins at the dip so i am usually facing a hectic time now but i would surely get some more ether and bitcoins as soon as the price gets to the dip again. I would like to buy as much as possible again because the markets could really get much high again.
supermine

Merit: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

Nothing new,the crypto market is just keeps bumping and dumping at the regular intervals which keeps the prices of crypto currencies at certain range,for bitcoin $6000 to $7000 and for other coins respective ranges.But this also good time for the traders because we can identify that the prices were moving at certain range so we have to buy at bottom and sell and the top range will make more profits.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

No one can Say what will happen for the Market in the future even traders and investors becuase what happening in ethereum no one can say suddenly it happened.
horse606

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

I think buying ETH is NOT a good idea, at least now.
In the past, investors bought a lot of Ethers to buy some ICO coins. But now, investing ICO can not make any extra profit for investors.
It would be better to buy some Bitcoins.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

The market still not in good condition many times crypto market being heavy manipulated and unabke to breakthrough the resistance, but I think it will soon turnovers, the bear market has been too long, so this time when the bull run I expect it will become big, and the investors are still in wait and see mode, when the good news come, I expect the investors will be invest again
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

Always seen that when market is going bear then most of the big investors are getting their hands ready for more purchases and now we should learn from such investors that why they do it and what makes them do it? Off course its the up coming bull run which we general people are unable to think about! These people know very well there is always bull which follows after the mass bear. So according to me the future is surely great and will bring the new kind of prices which will shook the market one more time. The opinions are just based on the imaginations and past experiences and hence we can just hope that they all will come true surely.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: