Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your opinion about the current market and future  (Read 1332 times)
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

in my opinion, the crypto market is currently still not stable and almost all coins have a low price so that if you want to buy coins then this is the right time then hold on until the coin price will rise again, many predict that the price of coins will increase again

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

Excellent question. I am a true believer in cryptocurrency. However, this last year taught me that coin utility has to be realized. Too many blockchains that are selling useless coins. I do think we have an implosion of crypto. I think BTC will continue to do ok, and maybe eth. All other's I have sold.
You are one sharp foresighted investor. The benefit of the down market is very visible now which is the reduction in the investment in coins that have no good project and have been disturbing the market by harming newbies.

Those coins have perished now and all people believe in right now are Bitcoin, ETH and Litecoin plus some other coins which are included in the top ten. With these coins, the market will recover anytime and I hope it does soon or may be in the start of the next year.

Yeah I also agree with you. In long term it will definitely give good results but in this time you cannot make any profit from bitcoin. There is no improvement in the price for several months and I think that due to low investment the price will remain the same for long time. Therefore in think that investors should remain calm and patient and hold their coins for some more time.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin

My opinion says current altcoin market is porr quality. I don't think good day coming soon. I think after more two/three months good market will come. A trader can get profit from a stable market, up-down market is very risky for a trader.

Be hardworker
KHCGlobal
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

ICO market is bad at the moment but STO would be booming i feel
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

The bear market might linger until the end of the year with some price upticks from time to time. The bounce of bitcoin that almost reached $7000 last monday did not go beyond and goes down again to $6000. In long term, the prospect is good and many coins with low prices may eventually go up. The whole market of cryptocurrencies may also experienced high growth in the future after the long bearish period.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

It's very difficult to say when will be a time for buying. News background can be temporary and have controlled whale market. The better waiting a stability growth and go than spend on the bottom.
The currency market is very difficult to predict, for now the bitcoin price range is 6,000 USD to 7,000 USD. But for the future, full of uncertainty. Can rise higher, or go down in price. If I think the current price has begun to be corrected so the rise is not too high, down slightly.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
THeres still no signs of bull coming,and we don’t find any reason to think about just because many coins are oversold..its no enough mate

What we are seeing bow is pumping and dumping from this misleading whales to victimized another sets of investors to be on their traps.

So whenever they bought that said pumping coins suddenly this whales will withdraw their capital and boom,value will dip again lol,this is how they make the market manipulated
Patience! At this moment, that is the only thing required. Sure thing here is that no one knows the side at which the market is going to point too, and in phases like this it could be north or south depending on whether the bull or the bears win the fight respectively.

For now, the only thing is to just wait and see how the whole triangle thing will be playing out and from there we will get to know what we should be aiming at. For now, unless you are even an aggressive trader and you have a tight stop loss in place, it is not a market you really want to be dealing with too much until there is a clear signal.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

Market will go up but it has to capitulate all the noobs out first.. you saw this a lot in the 90s with institutional money trying to convince people that tech stocks and .com bubble was a stupid investment, and after the trough area, they bought it all and sold it at all time highs at the early 2000s.. two things really, don't be scared out of your position but more importantly... buy things when they are cheap and avoid all time highs.. there will be no saving you in crypto if you buy at the tops and don't participate at the lowest of corrections.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

current market conditions are still unfavorable and almost all coins are still red, but the market will continue to change and will surely recover soon so that it will still have the opportunity to get profit, we just have to be patient again

Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

It's very difficult to say when will be a time for buying. News background can be temporary and have controlled whale market. The better waiting a stability growth and go than spend on the bottom.
In my opinion the current situation of the market is very bad because nobody is happy with the situation and some investors say that in this day investing in bitcoin is just a waste of time and money because there is no positive movement in the price. But I think that the price will grow after long time and we will have to wait till that time. Don’t be panic and be patient.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
Merited by ausbit (1)

in my opinion, the crypto market is currently still not stable and almost all coins have a low price so that if you want to buy coins then this is the right time then hold on until the coin price will rise again, many predict that the price of coins will increase again
We are moving back and forth inside a triangle between $6000 and $7000, that is not stability for such a magnitude range. However, if we are to look at the general volatility, one would say the fact that we have been trading in a triangle for a while now shows that the market is really trying to find a direction which is why we are seeing some little stability but like I said, it is a volatile market, and it can strike to any direction as the case may be in the long run which is the direction a lot of people are waiting for now before making any smart moves on the market.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

I think we are on a brink of a big deal. I am pretty sure specially because altcoins have fallen way too much and it can't sustain these low prices. Eventually everyone involved in crypto will say enough is enough and the people who get their money out from a drop will get out eventually and the people who say I am not saying from these prices will stay and the price won't be going any lower because of it.

I do not know what the world of crypto will react towards bitcoin and the outside world of ETF's and funds and so forth will do with bitcoin but if this keeps up a bit more I am sure the altcoin community will go crazy and start a big rush and the increase in altcoin prices will create more and more demand for bitcoin (because you buy bitcoin first and than altcoin most of the time) and the market will generally go up.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

We are moving back and forth inside a triangle between $6000 and $7000, that is not stability for such a magnitude range. However, if we are to look at the general volatility, one would say the fact that we have been trading in a triangle for a while now shows that the market is really trying to find a direction which is why we are seeing some little stability but like I said, it is a volatile market, and it can strike to any direction as the case may be in the long run which is the direction a lot of people are waiting for now before making any smart moves on the market.
Market keeps on moving so we have to be updated inorder to be informed and be able to make creative decision. We must learn to accept the fact that volatility has been its nature. There is a slight correction in price but let's stay hopeful and focus that it can get back on track in the long run.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

Since the current market is not good for tarders, it is more profitable to buy more and more coins now. Hopefully, in a few months, good conditions will come and we can be profitable.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

Maybe the price increase will be too late, you can not provide earnings, just wasting your time.
In my opinion, according to market situation you can try arbitrage or if you have enough money for margin trading, you can continiue with it.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

Since the current market is not good for tarders, it is more profitable to buy more and more coins now. Hopefully, in a few months, good conditions will come and we can be profitable.
Next year will be the a new surprise season for the crypto currency. In this time price is not so good. I agree with you about the buying in this stage. After some days, price will be growing fast and then we will be able to cut good profit from it. So it is the time for buying.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

The bear market might linger until the end of the year with some price upticks from time to time. The bounce of bitcoin that almost reached $7000 last monday did not go beyond and goes down again to $6000. In long term, the prospect is good and many coins with low prices may eventually go up. The whole market of cryptocurrencies may also experienced high growth in the future after the long bearish period.
The market is stable and has been stable since the start of this year but after the downfall in price that happened in the start we had stable market price below 10k dollar. Now, the market price is stable between 6k and 7k dollar from about 3 months and those who have bought a lot of coins will be in profit once the market price starts to increase in the future upcoming days only if traders wait with patience.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

Because, patience gives the understanding that whatever we do need the effort and maximum effort without expecting immediate results. That is, we are not shackled, by our own dreams we're the ones who control our dreams, not our dreams, that control us.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

The process of acquiring its virtually in the market in the current market. But now I am frustrated in the market now, it is not a difficult and truly low heart, but I think it will gradually eliminate many people in the next few months. And we think it's going to top or past the first rate.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:02:43 PM

the market is currently developing to stabilize and the price is also starting to rise slowly. if the future is very difficult to predict and I don't know whether crypto's future will be bright or even the opposite.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: