Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your opinion about the current market and future  (Read 1336 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

Current market now is still down and this is good to buy more ethereum , bitcoin and other coin because after few months maybe the price will increase very high again. Just buy more cryptocurrency and you will earn more money in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

in my opinion the current market is very annoying. I'm sure many people feel the same way. so that I myself was afraid to trade. patience is needed to deal with the current market. but I am sure that in the future cryptocurrency will be increasingly in demand by many people. and I am also optimistic that prices will surely recover soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

The current situation of the market today is still red market and bearish though there are no huge movements. We're nearing the November mark where other investors called it the turning point. Hoping that it'll happen and bull run next year.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

It's a bearish market but not so negative because the prices of the coins are on a steady mode which is good. Hoping that this situation might give momentum to the cryptocurrency.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

ICO market is bad at the moment but STO would be booming i feel
And of course there are reasons why ICO market is in bad situation in the moment and the crypto market in hot water. The fake coins, that are often advertised a lot in the market to catch the attention of the new investors is unfortunately one reason why the demand for cryptocurrency has faded so much.

In addition, other factors which are exogenous are also contributing to the existing bad situation. The future however might be different and we may have a wide use of cryptocurrency throughout the world.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

if for the time being the market is still experiencing unfavorable conditions but if in the future I will be sure that the market will experience super good conditions and will increase further
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

the market is currently developing to stabilize and the price is also starting to rise slowly. if the future is very difficult to predict and I don't know whether crypto's future will be bright or even the opposite.

Actually, I do not see any sufficient progress on the market. The cryptocurrencies seem to stay almost on one place. They do not fall critically, but they do not run up.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin will continue to become a phenomenal innovation, improving the lives of many peopke through its continuous enhancement. I strongly believe bitcoin will dominate the world.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
Give your opinion about the current market and the future .all we know that the price if getting worse but i do believe that the future of the market will be pump permanently.
Work4cryptos

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

the market is currently developing to stabilize and the price is also starting to rise slowly. if the future is very difficult to predict and I don't know whether crypto's future will be bright or even the opposite.

Actually, I do not see any sufficient progress on the market. The cryptocurrencies seem to stay almost on one place. They do not fall critically, but they do not run up.
I hope that people are waiting for the coming December and after that we will see a good increase in bitcoin price. People are expecting that bitcoin price is expecting to start increasing its price in 2019 and hope that 2019 will be more good year for bitcoin that 2017 and 2018.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

I hope that people are waiting for the coming December and after that we will see a good increase in bitcoin price. People are expecting that bitcoin price is expecting to start increasing its price in 2019 and hope that 2019 will be more good year for bitcoin that 2017 and 2018.

people are always saying that next year's will be the best year for cryptos but that didnt actually happen .  like for example last year 2017 i see many topics and comments on bitcointalk about the booming of cryptos but look at the cryptos now , all of them are falling and struggling to move up .

my point is we shouldnt predict to early on what will happen on the future because many factors could affect the progress or development of the cryptos , instead we should only foccus today or on the current situation because this is more important than the past of the future . period !
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news.

This condition seems to continue until past December 2018. Because until today there has been no positive signal that can drive its growth rate.

It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin

Indeed, this is the right time for those of you who still have money to buy a classy cryptocurrency and are most preferred by crypto currency users. I'm very sure cryptocurrency prices aren't always under he will definitely go up.

forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

The current flat is already tired of everyone. But any trader knows, the longer the flat, the more impetus. I believe that soon we will see a strong impetus up, but before that we will test the lower level in the region of 5800
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

The current situation of the market is unpredictable because from the begining of the year the market situation is same which we never expect it. Everything seems to be fine in the coming days because most of the companies are now understanding how potential the block chain and crypto currency will be very huge.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

I believe this will be a end year that is full of surprises like last year, still 3 months before 2018 is finished. I continue to buy cheap coins now and will sell them in November-December next month
I also have high hopes that there will be surprises before the end of this year.Though its hard to believe knowing that the market is really in dump,i know bitcoin will somehow make skyrocket again making all of us greatly surprise.Just keep on buying and holding potential coins,we will still end up gaining huge profits.

Almost all people have high expectation for good news from the whole market. Indeed, from the beginning of this year, we keep continually facing with the bear market, the price of bitcoin is fluctuating around $5k - $7k which makes many people feel panic and disappointed with the currrent situation because probably they a are facing with a big loss or can’t get any fruit in this year. Yep, we’d better keep our head calm and holding,  waiting. Plus, buying is one of the most suitable option right now because I think that sooner or later the market will give us a good news.

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

I think and hope that market will arise soon at the end of current year 2018. So now all coins price is in red signal and always showing red. Ending November market must be pumped.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: