Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many speculators in the cryptospace?  (Read 1490 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:44:11 PM

the cryptospace is filled with lots of speculators who from time to time try to speculate price of bitcoin or what willl happen to bitcoin. This has so far left so many heart broken and even lost so much money as when they thought bitcoin price will go up, it goes down. i think we should all stop speculating and just watch the market.

Speculators give an impact on the market and without them I don't think the market will be like today. After all, we don't know what will happen to prices in the future and that's why we can consider most traders are speculators. And if we just watch the market without doing anything, we will get nothing!

speculators or speculation doesnt give an impact to the market because we all know that they arent true  . there are verry simillar to predictions without a real solid evidence that it will occur . thats why many people ( including me ) wont easily believe on them .  much better if we can just watch the market without doing anything because that can give you peace of mind   . you will only act once the price is already moving in real time  .
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:44:30 PM

speculation has been a common thing in the cryptospace as so many people from time to time try to predict the price of bitcoin every now and then and most times they end up disappointed. No one can accurately predict what will happen to bitcoin now or in the nearest future. I suggest we just chiill and watch events unfold

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:11:39 PM

It's natural for many speculators who try to express their opinions and of course some of them are able to change market sentiment in the future, this won't damage prices and not everyone easily believes the assumption of some people like them. I consider them only as friends to enrich knowledge and only take good analysis to be analyzed personally further. Decentralization is a very diffuse form, especially in the scope of speculation.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:40:17 PM

I think most of the people who joint the crypto community do it to make some money, so speculations in different coins are huge. But the average crypto owner with a few thousand dollars worth of crypto can't move the market. I think there are heavy manipulators in the crypto markets of small handful of whales.

Actually, all of us here are free to speculate whatever we want it to say. We can able to see a lot of them some are good and bad, now its up to us if we are going to adopt it or not. At least we had our own free also to choose on which of their speculation is good for us and have a real essence of words about in crypto. Though, most of the whalers are a real Manipulators.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:47:14 PM

I think that unrestricted speculation has a negative impact on the state of both currencies and the market as a whole. Of course, such speculation gives people the opportunity to make excess profits, which is why it attracts them so much. But if we are talking about how much this affects the overall adoption of cryptocurrencies, then here I see only a negative impact.
As long as cryptocurrency prices are highly volatile, cryptocurrencies will be considered a bubble and possession of them will not give people a stable sense of comfort. After all, how can you feel comfortable because, for example, today you received a salary of $ 10,000 (in bitcoin equivalent - 2 btc), and after 2 weeks the price of bitcoin fell and your 2 btc became $ 6000?
So if we want cryptocurrencies to be adopted by the world's population, then regulators need to develop appropriate laws.

Although Bitcoin was not created to subordinate it to state laws and restrictions ... Huh

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 04:08:54 PM

Seeing the usual conversations in this forum and in others related to the cryptocurrency issue, as well as the groups on Facebook, Telegram and others, it seems that most of those interested in this field have no other interest than making easy and fast profits.

And I think this is something that has negatively impacted the market, because it has driven the high volatility in the prices of cryptocurrencies, regardless of how serious each project is: investors are always willing to sell their tokens at the first opportunity, instead of supporting the cryptos as a technological development with long-term potential.

Do you agree with the speculation without limits?

It's sad that people sell their tokens at the first sign of getting a small profit. I agree that this is nothing more than pure speculation.

However, each cryto investor has a threshold in his mind and when price goes above it it's difficult to keep holding instead of selling. I think the best option is to never sell more than half of your holdings, no matter what. This way, you will be satisfied in both scenario if tokens price is going up or down.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:16:03 PM

But it is the desire to earn and has led many people to cryptocurrency. This is quite normal, otherwise this market would not have developed at all. Therefore, I do not think this is a big problem.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:35:28 PM

I myself came to bitcoin in order to earn, so it's not so bad that people want to profit from it. Many would still over time understand the benefits of using this technology and remain.

Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:43:22 PM

Most often, speculators are the fastest disappointed in cryptocurrencies, because it does not bring great results quickly. You need to sincerely believe in the prospect of bitcoin to earn. Therefore, I think that speculators can really have a negative impact on the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:56:50 PM

I myself came to bitcoin in order to earn, so it's not so bad that people want to profit from it. Many would still over time understand the benefits of using this technology and remain.

as you say indeed, everyone does not necessarily understand the benefits of bitcoin. because what people know is that bitcoin is only a source of income. they also sometimes don't see things that are risky to bitcoin.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:32:08 PM

Well said. Unfortunately there are too many speculators in this market. It’s okay when people wanna earn money from crypto. But on the other hand, i agree what you said,  investors should try to support some crypto as a technological development with longterm potential. Earning some quick money shouldn’t be the main goal.
pltgksl

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:55:32 PM

This topic is really one of the biggest dangers for the crypto world. This is because the digital world is more prone to manipulations and speculations, and that security measures are not yet too developed.
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:55:21 AM

In my opinion, it is natural that crypto trading is filled by speculators, because in principle anyone may be involved and the main goal is to seek profits.
If no profit can be obtained, crypto will be left away so that it will slowly die. So, as long as there are benefits that can be enjoyed, speculators will continue to exist.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:04:31 AM

Well said. Unfortunately there are too many speculators in this market. It’s okay when people wanna earn money from crypto. But on the other hand, i agree what you said,  investors should try to support some crypto as a technological development with longterm potential. Earning some quick money shouldn’t be the main goal.

But that is not we are witnessing today, speculators in the market is already a overwhelming presence because they wanted to make money in whichever way they can.

Only bitcoin maximalist support its technological development and I'm sure majority of newbies haven't read the whitepaper, I reckon.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:21:19 AM

Actually it doesn't matter we can see which ones are true and use data or that only speak based on a personal opinion can be a preference for ourselves

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:53:32 AM

While I agree with your submission, I want to note that the aim of going into any investment is to make profit. Investors are into the Cryptocurrency business simply for profit making and that could be the reason why they sell their holdings at any favorable opportunity.
Again, the Cryptocurrency market is one that is hinged on speculation, the market price is highly determined by speculation more than the demand and supply factor.
So speculation in the Cryptocurrency space is something we cannot do without and without it, investors may not make profits from their investments.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:32:25 AM

This is what the sudden pump in 2017 has caused. During that period, a lot of people enter into crypto investment. Even those who know little or nothing about crypto too. Their aim is to drop a certain amount of money and get double in few days. When you ask many of them how blockchain technology works, they become adamant. The fact still remain that, despite BTC not rising again as wanted by everyone, blockchain technology has continue to witness increase usage worldwide.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:49:18 AM

Actually most of the people have an own self thinking analization and the result of each analization is equal too many speculation from the different people. They can't avoid this because everyone their have an freedom to express their feelings about the future of crypto currency.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 06:52:52 AM

I agree that all the speculators from crypto did not help crypto to have a good image.

However,  speculators are everywhere,  not only in crypto. Gold, stocks and other markets have their own speculators,  except other mature markets are not that volatile.

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 06:55:51 AM

I agree that speculation is at its best and that's definitely not the core principle of cryptocurrency. I think it will need some more time for everyone to realise that we can gain more value from using cryptocurrency as a payment system in the long run instead of focusing on speculation activities. Sadly, most of us are ignoring the core values of decentralization and it is not something that is expected by Satoshi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: