Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30802 times)
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:11:10 AM

The law of regulation on the ICO is good, and not to keep fluctuating the market, because many alt-coin has been created and more are still coming into a crypto industrial, hence the regulation we be more effective for a certain country and also prevent from scam ICOs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:22:31 AM

It all depends on your point of you and your expectations from the industry. If the most valuable thing is anonymity, then regulations is clearly a very bad thing. But if you want to free crypto space from scammers, there is no other way besides integrating hard regulations.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:48:35 AM

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Of course regulation is always a great thing as it will be centralized and organized and i would say it’s good to cryptocurrency however I’m 100% sure that the organization who will regularized crypto  will not let us to declare our asset. Let’s face facts, everything in the world right now has taxes and the more our earnings, the more taxes in return. Its gonna be due process as always. Dont you think?

I think when the regulation has been issued by the government and applied, then the assets in the market will be audited by the government so that investors get certainty about the projects being invested whether legit or not. One of the advantages of regulation is the reduction in projects that only seek profit from raising funds without producing a product
MathGame

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:29:10 PM

I think regulating the cryptocurrency ecosystem is going to be good because only through regulations the cryptocurrency will get massive adoption. Without cryptocurrency regulations, I don't think massive adoption will come anytime soon because the governments won't allow certain crypto operations anyhow such as trading, gambling, and giving loans.
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 10:50:56 AM

For me regulation means mass adoption, as more and more people will feel more comfortable to invest their money in crypto,and that would help the market to grow. Without regulations, and good protections from law managements, people will hesitate to use crypto currency.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:43:55 PM

Regulations in crypto is like a coin with two sides, one is good and the other is bad. Regulations in cryptocurrency space will have it's advantages and disadvantages.
The advantages is that it will reduce scam and other fraudulent activities going on in crypto and also bring in more investors into the market
While the disadvantage is that it will alter the decentralisation of the crypto market which is the major reason for it's creation.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:19:26 AM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

yes i agree with you i think crypto does need regulation. with the regulation, the use of crypto for crime such as illegal transactions and laundering will be reduced. because there are authorities who will give the punishment. and with the regulation can also select a scam ICO. so that crypto users will feel more secure and comfortable. maybe if there are regulations crypto users will increase. because they feel protected by regulations.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 11:44:36 AM

I think regulation has good and bad effects in my opinion, because if it is the same as using what is already there (centralized), it is the same as regulating it, while it is made for decentralized, no one regulates it and is free.
but I think the application of regulations is also good for preventing unwanted actions, but yes at least there must be appropriate rules so that these regulations can be agreed by all parties.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 12:09:08 PM

For me regulation means mass adoption, as more and more people will feel more comfortable to invest their money in crypto,and that would help the market to grow. Without regulations, and good protections from law managements, people will hesitate to use crypto currency.

Yes, regulation is not an easy job because the government needs to accept Bitcoin payment option after their fiat currency. Of course, in some countries, we have already seen the regulation, but through we might eliminate the frauds happening with the IEO's and ICO's. It will definitely help a lot of investors to protect their money from the fake IEO's and ICO's.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 12:12:16 PM

I think regulation has good and bad effects in my opinion, because if it is the same as using what is already there (centralized), it is the same as regulating it, while it is made for decentralized, no one regulates it and is free.
but I think the application of regulations is also good for preventing unwanted actions, but yes at least there must be appropriate rules so that these regulations can be agreed by all parties.

I dont think regulation has any positive impact for crypto users. Cryptocurrencies are meant to be used as free-from-third-party control currency and imposing regulations limit their scope. So, cryptocurrency regulations have negative impact in my view.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 08:02:27 PM

regulation would be great if adopted in cryptocurrency, but cryptocurrency ought to be a decentralized system. Imposing regulation in cryptocurrency would however, help reduce fraud cases of  fake ico projects.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:15:06 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

It will depend on what kind of regulation should be adapted. The anonymity of the users and the decentralized system of crypto should stay. The main reason why there is a need of a regulation is that there are a lot of scams in the new projects that it ruins the reputation of the whole crypto industry. But the problem is that who will implement it? Different governments have their own laws but they don't act as one so it will be difficult to implement a regulation without a regulating body.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:39:39 PM

Regulating cryptocurrencies can exist if those have been scammed will file a official report about the incident. Locally speaking, there have been reports like this in my country where at least seven people have been imprisoned because of online investment scam. This could work on crypto if the projects is registered to a governing body but of course they won't be meddling with the decentralized system of the crypto. In this way, the number of scam projects could lessen without losing the features if cryptocurrency. The problem is finding which one will regulate them and secure the interest of the industry.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:07:51 PM

Regulating cryptocurrencies can exist if those have been scammed will file a official report about the incident. Locally speaking, there have been reports like this in my country where at least seven people have been imprisoned because of online investment scam. This could work on crypto if the projects is registered to a governing body but of course they won't be meddling with the decentralized system of the crypto. In this way, the number of scam projects could lessen without losing the features if cryptocurrency. The problem is finding which one will regulate them and secure the interest of the industry.

I do agree that we should have some regulation in crypto industry especially on the new created projects who conduct their token sale to safeguard the investors from those scammer, with this we could change the negtative views in crypto investment and attract more people to get involve.

Some countries government are taking an action and doing their own research on how to regulate crypto though it could take a lot of years but it is worth it for the sake of cleaning the system in crypto-sphere, we have a long way to go but I'm happy with current positive news about crypto regulation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:19:57 PM

i think regulation is very good for cryptocurrency growth in each country ... because of the regulation, users will be more confident about cryptocurency ... because there are so many websites that use the name cryprocurency but in the end they only run scam websites ... so the cryptocurency looks bad .. so the regulation of cryptocurency will be more reliable ..

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:34:46 PM

i think regulation is very good for cryptocurrency growth in each country ... because of the regulation, users will be more confident about cryptocurency ... because there are so many websites that use the name cryprocurency but in the end they only run scam websites ... so the cryptocurency looks bad .. so the regulation of cryptocurency will be more reliable ..
Regulation is necessary to gain the confidence of people that crypto currencies are not there to harm them or put them in trouble. It is just a new way of making money and storing your money. I personally believe that in this way majority of scammers will be put to end leaving real investors with real websites. But government shall not put taxes on it.

Bananington

Activity: 1400
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:22:58 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

I do agree that we should have some regulation in crypto industry especially on the new created projects who conduct their token sale to safeguard the investors from those scammer, with this we could change the negtative views in crypto investment and attract more people to get involve.

Some countries government are taking an action and doing their own research on how to regulate crypto though it could take a lot of years but it is worth it for the sake of cleaning the system in crypto-sphere, we have a long way to go but I'm happy with current positive news about crypto regulation.

I agree with this, the major reason why we need regulations is to reduce new scam projects especially. Also if there is a regulatory body giving a go ahead to investors for a project, they will invest with confidence knowing fully well that if anything bad happens, they will be refunded. Well, regulations will normally come with its own drawbacks, we are only  looking at the positive aspects.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:34:56 PM

I don't think we can already anything about having crypto under a regulation. If ever we let the government regulate crypto, how certain are we that it will not abuse its power and take over our monetary system unfairly. It may actually help in handling those who commit scams and those who commit money laundry nowadays but if ever the officials are greedy, there will be no improvement at all for sure.
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:38:42 PM

I strongly agree with you about implementing regulations that will have a very good impact on the future and will affect many things if these regulations are applied in a country. because of the regulation, cryptocurency users will feel more comfortable and confident in using cryptocurency. and already half of every country to make regulations well.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 04:23:26 PM

Regulation is both good and bad when looked at critically. In a good way it will boost Co fidence and bring in corporate investors. Bad in the sense that it will be more centralized than its decentralisation nature. Every good thing has a negative side as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: