Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30804 times)
The Management

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:27:47 PM

I need to talk about the current situation; very good thing. In this way, the crypto money will win the trust of investors and on the other hand they will have the state behind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:49:28 PM

I need to talk about the current situation; very good thing. In this way, the crypto money will win the trust of investors and on the other hand they will have the state behind.
In some circumstances, you can always find both pros and cons.  But I always adhere to the opinion that if a person or a certain body is given the functions of a manager, then by all means someone will have a desire to abuse their functional duties.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:55:34 PM

I think honest regulation is good for this market, because there are a lot of scammers and we should be protected by the special organisations.
eoslotto

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:57:56 PM

Regulation should happen at the code level.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 04:59:49 PM

Regulators are needed only to somehow reduce the number of scams that have appeared on the market.  And the number of bench coins that have appeared on the market will decrease.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 05:35:03 PM

I think honest regulation is good for this market, because there are a lot of scammers and we should be protected by the special organisations.
Regulation will be accompanied by taxes. Free regulation of the cryptocurrency market should not wait. This is definitely a paid service.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:46:59 PM

Regulation will be accompanied by taxes. Free regulation of the cryptocurrency market should not wait. This is definitely a paid service.
I'd rather pay taxes than lose all my savings because of scammers.  This opinion is risky and more than right for me.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:36:37 PM

It depends on which kind of regulation come to this situation. If the regulations come for save the people and crypto both then it's good. And in some point I think regulation is very much important. Cause if you see the history of crypto the number of scams and failed project. The number of lost money of investors and general people is very high. Mainly in the ICO ecosystem. In last few months most of the icos are scam which took peoples money and vanished. So if regulation come and save people from this situation then it's very good. But regulation somehow will destroy the privacy which is one of the best part of crypto currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jackflag

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:45:54 PM

It seems to me that the regulation will still be regardless of our desire.  Just when the introduction of cryptocurrency will then just need and regulators.  I think that they will only benefit.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:17:52 PM

Yes,we need regulation, but if it is not forthcoming, then we should move on with what is presently available.
You can still avoid scam projects even without regulation, but you must learn how to do that.
Scammers are seriously at it though, just learn their strategies. If you notice any thing that gives you doubt over the project, then opt out.
Stewart66

Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:27:36 PM

actually I really support the regulation even I hope that all projects or ICO must pass the regulations first so that the possibility of scam can be minimized but I realize that it will not be realized in the near future, while I cannot just sit still when this business grows therefore I decided to continue to like, trust and support crypto even though there are no regulations while waiting until the regulations really become an absolute requirement for all projects or ICO

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:34:53 PM

actually I really support the regulation even I hope that all projects or ICO must pass the regulations first so that the possibility of scam can be minimized but I realize that it will not be realized in the near future, while I cannot just sit still when this business grows therefore I decided to continue to like, trust and support crypto even though there are no regulations while waiting until the regulations really become an absolute requirement for all projects or ICO
I think that the regulation will be in the next year or two, so everyone has to wait a little bit! I also a supporter of the regulation of our market

alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:30:35 PM

I agree with you. I don't think we have to analyze every portfolio but we should have compliance for exchanges to watch large movements of money. I know Binance did a recent announcement of their KYC and AML partners which I thought was a great move on their part.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:11:47 PM

We definitely need some kind of regulation in cryptos, because so many people are launching ICOs just to make money. Once registration reflect similar consumer protections, there will be more incentive to develop better project. Regulation is needed and welcomed; to a reasonable degree.
There are pros and cons of regulation and we have to consider it because it will really affect everyone of us who are doing crypto. We'll I agree with you if regulation will be implemented, it will somehow protect the bounty hunters  and investors from scammers.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:18:43 PM

of course that is very good because if there is a regulation it means that there is a law or government institution that oversees or screens the project and of course that will make investors and bounty hunters feel more comfortable because I believe that getting regulations is not easy, there are some conditions that must be fulfilled to determine whether the project is feasible or not and when someone succeeds in passing it means that it is a good project and of course the bounty hunter and investors will not worry about the project

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 11:22:37 PM

Basically regulation in the sense of protecting investor is actually great you will no longer have to make too much research on the legitimacy of ICO, STO,or IEO your are joining when you know you have some payback return and that there is a little backing added for your investment and ofcourse there will be more investors than we have now

Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:13:29 AM

I also agree that adequate regulation can be an important boost for the growth of the crypto market, although lawmakers in each country should be aware that too rigid legislation may even be negative for the adoption and use of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, sufficient freedom should be sought to ensure the decentralization and anonymity of transactions, but sufficient protection to prevent fraud and money laundering.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:25:47 AM

Regulation is good especially for some aspects in crypto but not the whole crypto space. The aspects of crypto that needs to be regulated is ICO, STO, IEO, and bounty programs. This calls for attention because there has several reports on issues concerning investors or bounty hunters being scammed. Proper regulation will certainly put the scam on check and bring back the trust some investors have for crypto investment.
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:42:31 AM

regulation is absolutely necessary especially dealing with the large exit scams, ICO busts and if any sort of terrorist attacks were to happen there would be a way to track it before it happens. I found the ciphertrace quarterly report really interesting which outlines everything they found just in Q1

https://ciphertrace.com/articles/q1-2019-cryptocurrency-anti-money-laundering-report/

These are good guys imo and want to make the larger ecosystem safe and fair
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:15:41 AM

I agree with you, if the rules are made and the rules go well, I think that is very good, because it will protect crypto users, and I think
will anticipate fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: