Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30804 times)
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

Regulations to cryptocurrencies are necessary and positive for the crypto-enthusiast community.
Due to the fact that the community needs security before making a decision when making an investment.
Experience has shown us that our community has been the victim of:
ICO projects that have raised millions of dollars and those responsible for the ICOs have abandoned it.
There is also talk of an apparent manipulation of the market that affects investors.
Experts say that Bitcoin needs ETF (exchange-traded fund) for fairer competition in the market.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

The issue of regulation is extremely complex and a bit philosophical even. This is a double-edged sword. On the one hand, regulation solves certain points, but on the other, creates the possibility of complete control for stakeholders. If to argue in this vein, it becomes a bit scary. Immediately remember the novels, anti-utopia, where all control is taken to the hands of a narrow circle of people or corporations.
On the forums this is not exactly decided.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

The regulation doesn't mean totalitarian regime or full transparency and violation of privacy. There should be confidentiality and security in the crypto market. But without some kind of rules, it turns into a chaotic unsafe and scary place.
jcojci

Activity: 668
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

I think with regulation, there will be many investors are not afraid to invest in crypto, and they can do something if the project is run away or getting scam. Besides that, I think with the regulation, people will know that they are being protected by the government and their government very concerned with their people and they want to make sure that their people can get secure from the scammer. But if the regulations cannot control the project from scamming people, then the rule will not work correctly.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:57:40 AM

for the old bounty hunter, if there is new regulation it can be better because the new bounty hunter will decrease. however, if a new bounty hunter will feel this regulation is bad.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:07:02 AM

However, this will depend on whether this regulation crypto incriminating or not. This regulation would be good if can indeed regulate crypto according to the course so certainly also not harm the Government and lovers of crypto. but when this damning one of the parties then surely this sort of regulation will not be accepted. even the crypto itself may still be good enough even though there are no official regulations of various Governments.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:16:52 AM

i feel its good. because in any sector there is bad path. so by regulation we can use crypto for better things and avoid bad things . Also it increases the trust of investors and users of crypto community. so i think regulation is must needed thing

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
danwanyd

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:18:31 AM

Many people think that regulating cryptocurrencies is a bad thing, but I don't think so. Because proper regulation can lower the scam ICO, giving more people the confidence to join investors.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:28:51 AM

The regulations were made to provide a limitation against someone so they could run the job well. And this rule seems to me very well because it could reduce the people who want to commit fraud. Current regulations and da in crypto will be increasingly good. With the hope that it will be a lot more people to join and to restrict people who do no good.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

Speaking of regulation cryptocurrency, the rules in each country are different, and the aim is to make a law on to control its development. therefore, we must obey the rules made
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

Regulations are always good for the people and it applies for the safeguard of peoples hard earned money and no fraud can be made by any entity as they know that if they do something wrong, they can be punished and governed by the law.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:58:20 AM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

And you did not think about what will have to go through the country's economy and the entire population in order to achieve such a goal. Destruction of the banking sector or reduction of influence, inflation and other side effects. And the tax will be introduced after adoption and regulation, for profit.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

It is indeed very beneficial to ha e regulations in every aspects cause this regulations will help you identify the pros and cons and it will protect you from any fraud or somethong unnecessary. So if in one way or another regulations are being implemented to such investments you enter that is good and that is for your protection.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:05:51 AM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Yes,  this is true regulation in crypto is needed to prevent from those people who has bad intentions to crypto currency. Like now as we can see and observed a lot of scammer's are now entering in crypto currencies. They are not afraid because as of now they are very safe to make  this things to scam their customer's money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

There are many countries already plan to regulation on crypto. In my views regulation on crypto industry is good because after the regulation people will feel safer and mass people comes to invest in this crypto industry and they would increase the demand of crypto, more demand of crypto will  help to rise this industry.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

Light regulation is good for the health of crypto in my opinion. It will legitimize the space and bring in new folks that are otherwised worried to get in. But if it's too heavy handed, that will stop the innovation.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

Well, it's a debate whether this should be done or not. While some flinch just at the name of 'regulation', others feel it's important. Personally I feel, regulation doesn’t mean ban or total control of cryptocurrency — it is just set of rules that helps to manage this vast but new system. The aim of regulation is to set working relationship with cryptocurrencies, and nothing more. To protect it from maligning agents and make it robust.
We must be a little welcoming if the governments are ready to accept this as a future. That's all I'm saying.
ulum5

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:24:58 AM

I agree that regulatory regulations are very good for the development of cryptocurrency for people who can trust matters. but it needs to be at the bottom line of the development of this cryptocurrency industry which will affect the existing money industry such as the bank. this makes it difficult for crypto to get regulations
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
Merited by pufenduy (1)

Regulation and control, how do you understand them? Regulation is the management of the process in a given direction, control is the observation and supervision of the process. To achieve this goal, these tools are essential. However, when it comes to the decentralized world of cryptocurrencies, these concepts lose their meaning. Why do we need to regulate the crypto market? To increase the degree of liability and security, crypto means of citizens to take the tax from incomes of citizens and to Supplement the budget in order to attract the unscrupulous creators of ICO and other Airdrops and Scam to account and to recover from them damages for the loss of investment of the participants. If you want to hide your crypto-income and savings from taxation,then you do not need control, and if you have invested your money in a bad project or stolen it from you,then you are looking for the culprit and trying to bring him to justice,then you just need tools of control and regulation, someone who can legally find the offender and punish.
It turns out that the regulation is good in a fair world, in an ideal world, but when everyone around is trying to get big profits by any means here regulation will not help.

A lot of people thinking about legal status of crypto. Some of them want to make it illegal. So why does cryptocurrency should be illegal? I have never heard a good arguments for making it illegal. People saying that crypto helps bandits clean their dirty money. Or that you can buy dangerous and illegal stuff and services with crypto. So what? It is not a reason to make cryptocurrency illegal. You can buy drugs and guns with fiat money too. And the fact that criminals cleans their money says that fiat money can be dirty too. So shouldn't we make fiat moneh illegal? Also people are saying that government and banks can't control it and that is why we should make crypto illegal. If so, then everyone who use barter is criminal. If you pay your friend for his help with tasty lunch then you should be in prison. Because government can't control tasty lunches.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

For me regulation has a positive side. In which it could help get the trust of the people since there will be a government that could shoulder if there is any mishaps to happen in cryptocurrency. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: