Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42034 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!

The most up-to-date information you can get on the official website of the project, there you will find a description of the entire development team and will find answers to all your questions!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I'm interested in getting tokens that in the future will have a good value, so I participate in the bounty program to get these tokens
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.
Are you kidding me? Insurance companies are a huge industry that brings huge profits for a long time. The insurance companies do not experience any crisis.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

Are you kidding me? Insurance companies are a huge industry that brings huge profits for a long time. The insurance companies do not experience any crisis.

Well, maybe you say so because you have not enough zanj in this area, in fact, insurance companies are very puzzled by the current situation, because the market is constantly changing and they can not adjust to this because the current insurance model is very outdated.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

Well, maybe you say so because you have not enough zanj in this area, in fact, insurance companies are very puzzled by the current situation, because the market is constantly changing and they can not adjust to this because the current insurance model is very outdated.
You are so confident about this, about the problems in the insurance market, but can you give me at least some example of the problem that is at the moment?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

You are so confident about this, about the problems in the insurance market, but can you give me at least some example of the problem that is at the moment?

Of course I can, if you carefully read the documentation of the project, I would know about the problems with providing round-the-clock support to clients of insurance companies.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

Of course I can, if you carefully read the documentation of the project, I would know about the problems with providing round-the-clock support to clients of insurance companies.
Is there any problem with that? support is always available and I have never had any problems with this. When problems arose, I always associated with support and my questions were quickly resolved.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

Is there any problem with that? support is always available and I have never had any problems with this. When problems arose, I always associated with support and my questions were quickly resolved.

Well, they can not decide or change anything in terms of your insurance is evident here and now, it's because of the huge amount of bureaucratic costs and complexities. The system is based on the smart contracts of the lien of all these problems.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

Well, they can not decide or change anything in terms of your insurance is evident here and now, it's because of the huge amount of bureaucratic costs and complexities. The system is based on the smart contracts of the lien of all these problems.
Well, maybe in this regard, yes, if it really will solve this problem, then it's great, I'd be glad to see such a service.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?
Well, if I correctly understood what is written in white paper then yes, it is an opportunity to manage your package at any time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: