Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?
Well, if I correctly understood what is written in white paper then yes, it is an opportunity to manage your package at any time.

Does it concern life insurance? or provided insurance and other things? For example, insurance of real estate or my car?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?
Well, if I correctly understood what is written in white paper then yes, it is an opportunity to manage your package at any time.

Does it concern life insurance? or provided insurance and other things? For example, insurance of real estate or my car?
As far as I understand the object or the subject of insurance has no role, you can insure what you want on terms favorable for you, which I think is very convenient.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

As far as I understand the object or the subject of insurance has no role, you can insure what you want on terms favorable for you, which I think is very convenient.

I agree, it is really very interconnected and convenient. Do they represent the interests of some insurance company or is it simply a technology that is offered to insurance companies?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

I agree, it is really very interconnected and convenient. Do they represent the interests of some insurance company or is it simply a technology that is offered to insurance companies?
Well, I do not know if they have any of the insurance companies in the partnership at the moment, but I can say that this is just a technology that insurance companies can implement right now.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

Well, I do not know if they have any of the insurance companies in the partnership at the moment, but I can say that this is just a technology that insurance companies can implement right now.

I understood, thanks for answering some questions, now I began to look at this project from a different angle and see in it a huge potential.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:54:16 AM

Passive income, is that not excessive, meaning there is no profit every month when investing here
how investors benefit
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

They say that they want to get rid of a lot of bureaucracy and to simplify and optimize many elements in their project. But I see a huge problem that can prevent it from doing.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

They say that they want to get rid of a lot of bureaucracy and to simplify and optimize many elements in their project. But I see a huge problem that can prevent it from doing.
what exactly are you talking about? Can there be bureaucratic problems for a project that is completely devoid of any bureaucracy?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:22:21 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
SamuelN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

what exactly are you talking about? Can there be bureaucratic problems for a project that is completely devoid of any bureaucracy?

Well, you did not think that not all insurance companies are ready to switch to such a technology now, and those that will go will have huge difficulties in dealing with other insurance.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

Well, you did not think that not all insurance companies are ready to switch to such a technology now, and those that will go will have huge difficulties in dealing with other insurance.
Yes, I certainly understand that there will be some difficulties, but I'm sure that the project team took into account all these subtleties and they have a solution to this problem.
kk777

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:40:00 AM

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
SamuelN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

Yes, I certainly understand that there will be some difficulties, but I'm sure that the project team took into account all these subtleties and they have a solution to this problem.

Well, I hope that you are right and this is really so, because otherwise the project has huge problems, which would not be desirable, given the interesting and innovative idea of this project.
kk777

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

You do everything right, if you continue similarly, you will achieve good success! I'm sure.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: