Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

I briefly looked at the project and began to understand approximately for which group of users it was created. But I want to explore the project more widely
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

I briefly looked at the project and began to understand approximately for which group of users it was created. But I want to explore the project more widely

What's your problem? Why can not you do it now? What do you want to know now?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

I wanted to clarify what I already knew. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto
kk777

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

I wanted to clarify what I already knew. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto

Yes that's right. It is this group of users sent this project, it will help people more quickly and safely perform their work
boomertoo

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

Yes that's right. It is this group of users sent this project, it will help people more quickly and safely perform their work

It is wonderful. Thank you, I think that this project will receive a good investment from the community, since this idea is very attractive.
kk777

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

It is wonderful. Thank you, I think that this project will receive a good investment from the community, since this idea is very attractive.

Developers will be able to create their own applications through third-party modules to improve the way they trade and others.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

It's true, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: