Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42034 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:42:54 AM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?
a1471989

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?

Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project
Klacik

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project

This project uses the LLS token, which is a security token. Also, NLS is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.
a1471989

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

This project uses the LLS token, which is a security token. Also, NLS is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project
Klacik

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project

If you have any questions - I'll be happy to help you, I'm constantly following this project and I know all the current news
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project

How could I not notice that the most important product of the project was already released? Apparently I followed other major projects and did not notice at all how the purse was realized. We must urgently get acquainted!
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:41:06 AM

LMAO, just checked the LinkedIN profiles of these guys Cheesy They seem to be pretty legit... Be mindful guys, DOYR and be aware of this potential scam!
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

It certainly pleases that modern technologies penetrate deeper into our ordinary life and change it. This project can be very popular, since insurance services are ubiquitous and popular.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

It certainly pleases that modern technologies penetrate deeper into our ordinary life and change it. This project can be very popular, since insurance services are ubiquitous and popular.
I agree, I did not even know that in the insurance business there are similar problems described in white paper. This project can optimize and speed up many processes.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

I agree, I did not even know that in the insurance business there are similar problems described in white paper. This project can optimize and speed up many processes.

But this is also a huge minus of this project in a certain sense. Yes, it will greatly simplify many processes, but this will adversely affect other areas.
guarino

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

But this is also a huge minus of this project in a certain sense. Yes, it will greatly simplify many processes, but this will adversely affect other areas.
In what sense? I do not quite understand this. How this project can affect somehow negatively on some processes, it seems to me this is impossible.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

In what sense? I do not quite understand this. How this project can affect somehow negatively on some processes, it seems to me this is impossible.

At the moment, a huge number of people work in the sphere of insurance services, and with the advent of such an automated project, a very large number of people will lose their jobs, because this technology automates many processes.
guarino

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

At the moment, a huge number of people work in the sphere of insurance services, and with the advent of such an automated project, a very large number of people will lose their jobs, because this technology automates many processes.
Yes, it is true, but we live in times of innovation and new technologies. The world is changing and sooner or later a lot of people in all positions will lose their jobs in connection with automation. This is not a problem of this project.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

Yes, it is true, but we live in times of innovation and new technologies. The world is changing and sooner or later a lot of people in all positions will lose their jobs in connection with automation. This is not a problem of this project.
Yes I agree with you, but all the same it seems to me it is necessary to vvobdit similar technologies more smoothly that the market has had time to be reconstructed.
guarino

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Yes I agree with you, but all the same it seems to me it is necessary to vvobdit similar technologies more smoothly that the market has had time to be reconstructed.

So this project does not say that the whole world will immediately switch to this technology. The project simply offers a tool that insurance companies can use at will. I'm not sure that many will immediately switch to this technology, it will happen smoothly, naturally.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

Insurance is a huge and diverse market, which includes many different industries and varieties, in what sphere does this project count?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: