Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project

How could I not notice that the most important product of the project was already released? Apparently I followed other major projects and did not notice at all how the purse was realized. We must urgently get acquainted!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Safeinsure is an important project that the Crypto market is in great demand. I saw the project write "Send your individual insurance claim to thousands of providers on the SafeInsure Network." This project only has an intermediary role for storing all data of the insured and the insurer related to the foundation. Payment issue, the project is responsible for the intervention?
peetah

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!
peetah

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!

Yes, of course, I will help you. I have many interesting suggestions.
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.

Are you kidding me? Insurance companies are a huge industry that brings huge profits for a long time. The insurance companies do not experience any crisis.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:59:23 AM

Are you kidding me? Insurance companies are a huge industry that brings huge profits for a long time. The insurance companies do not experience any crisis.
Well, maybe you say so because you have not enough zanj in this area, in fact, insurance companies are very puzzled by the current situation, because the market is constantly changing and they can not adjust to this because the current insurance model is very outdated.
12coins

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

Well, maybe you say so because you have not enough zanj in this area, in fact, insurance companies are very puzzled by the current situation, because the market is constantly changing and they can not adjust to this because the current insurance model is very outdated.

You are so confident about this, about the problems in the insurance market, but can you give me at least some example of the problem that is at the moment?
SamuelN

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

You are so confident about this, about the problems in the insurance market, but can you give me at least some example of the problem that is at the moment?
Of course I can, if you carefully read the documentation of the project, I would know about the problems with providing round-the-clock support to clients of insurance companies.
12coins

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

Of course I can, if you carefully read the documentation of the project, I would know about the problems with providing round-the-clock support to clients of insurance companies.

Is there any problem with that? support is always available and I have never had any problems with this. When problems arose, I always associated with support and my questions were quickly resolved.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

Is there any problem with that? support is always available and I have never had any problems with this. When problems arose, I always associated with support and my questions were quickly resolved.
Well, they can not decide or change anything in terms of your insurance is evident here and now, it's because of the huge amount of bureaucratic costs and complexities. The system is based on the smart contracts of the lien of all these problems.
12coins

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

Well, they can not decide or change anything in terms of your insurance is evident here and now, it's because of the huge amount of bureaucratic costs and complexities. The system is based on the smart contracts of the lien of all these problems.
Well, maybe in this regard, yes, if it really will solve this problem, then it's great, I'd be glad to see such a service.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?

Well, if I correctly understood what is written in white paper then yes, it is an opportunity to manage your package at any time.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

Well, if I correctly understood what is written in white paper then yes, it is an opportunity to manage your package at any time.
Does it concern life insurance? or provided insurance and other things? For example, insurance of real estate or my car?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: