Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42034 times)
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

You do everything right, if you continue similarly, you will achieve good success! I'm sure.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
slovenia1

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
BlackHayate

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
BlackHayate

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.

I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
pozitivist

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

Eagle Project - Blockchain 3.0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:45:20 PM

Is it mineable now? Or it's just a next one POS? 

▬▬ EAGLEX  ▬▬
Blockchain 3.0 - IronGeekChain with Iron dBFT consensus
eaglepay.io (http://eaglepay.io) | https://t.me/eaglecoinworld
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Current crypto has entered the present where a lot of people use crypto as livelihoods and daily transactions. Although there is causing losses to invest here, but not the bit that give you an advantage, that's why we should really scrupulously to invest our assets in them.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
slovenia1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:49:24 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 08:00:52 PM by slovenia1

Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.
BlackHayate

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:55:48 PM

Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.

Yeah, why not. You will not pay large additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can be one of those people who joined absolutely new direction. This is mind-blowing!
slovenia1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:02:43 PM

Yeah, why not. You will not pay large additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can be one of those people who joined absolutely new direction. This is mind-blowing!

Now I have become confident that this project will go through the roof and achieve success. But I still have a question about platform for exchange how it will work within the whole platform.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or SafeInsure is just another project without future?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or SafeInsure is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Klacik

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
boomertoo

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Klacik

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
SafeInsure follows the tendency of security of customers. This tendency makes sjopping much easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

The system of security has a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
Klacik

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

The system of security has a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in security system but it also in medicine in general. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention it. As for me this side are the key factor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: