Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:50:15 AM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

So you want to say that this investor can harm the project if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? He will be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

So you want to say that this investor can harm the project if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? He will be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

Exactly, investors often have no experience with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest money in it so that the project will bring good profit in the future.
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

I have great doubts about the possibility of implementing such a project. Rather, I do not understand why this should be beneficial for insurance companies.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that thanks to active users who promote projects, this area will develop in the future!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

I have great doubts about the possibility of implementing such a project. Rather, I do not understand why this should be beneficial for insurance companies.

This is much simpler, more stable and does not require the resources that are spent on organizing the activities of one small insurance company.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that thanks to active users who promote projects, this area will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we actively follow this project!
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

This is much simpler, more stable and does not require the resources that are spent on organizing the activities of one small insurance company.
We are offered a convenient insurance, where we can choose only the options we are interested in without the superfluous things that insurance agents usually impose on us. But it is because of this that their profits are formed? What is the benefit of this service?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

We are offered a convenient insurance, where we can choose only the options we are interested in without the superfluous things that insurance agents usually impose on us. But it is because of this that their profits are formed? What is the benefit of this service?
You think too local. This project uses a completely different approach to this issue. Yes you can not make profit on additional options, but you do not need to spend extra money on many other elements of the system.
amanai

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we actively follow this project!

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join groups, how actively asked questions to project managers and much more!
kantonamola

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

Thank you for bringing the community a nice project
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

You think too local. This project uses a completely different approach to this issue. Yes you can not make profit on additional options, but you do not need to spend extra money on many other elements of the system.

To be honest, I do not quite understand what exactly you want to say. You can explain this in more detail so that I understand what is at stake.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join groups, how actively asked questions to project managers and much more!

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what its audience is.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

To be honest, I do not quite understand what exactly you want to say. You can explain this in more detail so that I understand what is at stake.
Well, in the classical form you need a huge office and a large staff that work with the clients, with the documentation, etc.
In this case, all this is not necessary, because most processes are automated.
amanai

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what its audience is.

That is what I am telling you. The more people come into the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more funds in the development of support, since the number of questions from users is large and support does not manage to cope with them
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

Well, in the classical form you need a huge office and a large staff that work with the clients, with the documentation, etc.

Now I understand what you are saying, it really does make more profit. But you will not get rid of employees completely anyway, still people should be at the head of many processes to monitor the correct operation of all processes, right?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

That is what I am telling you. The more people come into the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more funds in the development of support, since the number of questions from users is large and support does not manage to cope with them

I also think so that much depends on support, I was not answered several times because they were not simple, I did not like it and I decided to leave the project, then as it turned out, these were bad projects that went into minus
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Now I understand what you are saying, it really does make more profit. But you will not get rid of employees completely anyway, still people should be at the head of many processes to monitor the correct operation of all processes, right?
Absolutely, but even then you will need a much smaller staff than you can imagine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: